Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #813
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear about your misfortune, at least it was just money you lost.
    It was surreal. I suspected it was a scam. The girl was very cute, so I took my chances. I actually walked away once. And she guilt-tripped me into coming back. I guess I had sucker written on my forehead. Anyway, the guy walks in the room, says, "Bounce. " Quietly even. There's no way my money was worth any kind of trouble. I didn't feel threatened. And I'd already lost. So I just left.

    Actually, it was a very inexpensive lesson. Which I feel oddly grateful for.

  2. #812
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I think I must have jinxed myself because shortly after posting this I was ripped off for the second time. The girl is in the wind. I reported about it in this post: https://www.USASexGuide.nl/forum/showthread.php?p=3167393.
    Sorry to hear about your misfortune, at least it was just money you lost.

  3. #811

    Update: Twice

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I've been ripped off once in my 4+ years of doing this. All in all, that was a relatively inexpensive lesson. What did I learn? Never pick up two women on the street in San Francisco and take them back to your hotel room. If a provider gets pushy, show her the door immediately. If a provider offers you a drink, refuse. Cut your losses. You will never turn a bad situation into anything other than worse.

    I'm not sure what to suggest. I think it depends on what you're looking for.
    I think I must have jinxed myself because shortly after posting this I was ripped off for the second time. The girl is in the wind. I reported about it in this post: https://www.USASexGuide.nl/forum/showthread.php?p=3167393.

  4. #810
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I've been ripped off once in my 4+ years of doing this. All in all, that was a relatively inexpensive lesson. What did I learn? Never pick up two women on the street in San Francisco and take them back to your hotel room. If a provider gets pushy, show her the door immediately. If a provider offers you a drink, refuse. Cut your losses. You will never turn a bad situation into anything other than worse.

    I'm not sure what to suggest. I think it depends on what you're looking for.
    Some what true! Be safe out there man seriously! The escorts now days are nothing like the ones when I first started a few years ago! Same as providers they just aren't the same! But if we meet and I offer you a drink you better drink it LOL. That's prolly the last drop of drink (wine, juices, sofa etc) I have! No but seriously be safe ok.

  5. #809

    No Way Gabby Mae

    Glad you had a good experience. I met her back in May / June and it was one of the strangest encounters I've ever had. I won't get into her getting upset about my shoes, her cat wondering about or her erratic tendencies but the service ended with her telling me I was too big for her va jay jay and that she's never had children so it's hard for her to accommodate. First of all while I have decent size I'm sure she's run across bigger in her 30+ years in the business. Secondly, I believe it was her plan to make up an excuse the whole time. Before she met me she asked me to stop at the gas station across the street and get a box of Magnums. How does she know I would use or need Magnums?? She ended up finishing me manually and I got the heck out of that loony bin. Sale or not, I'm not going back there. Too many quality providers available.

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMke  [View Original Post]
    Hey. Met Gabby-Mae today.

    She was great, pics match her. She is very curvy. Slightly chubby (in a nice way) and tall (5"8 or 9) . Nice nipple and tongue piercing. Pussy not fully shaved but clean, very responsive to DATY and vocal. She will not do GFE on first date (No kissing or BBBJ / ass play) but is open to discussing that option with you for the next session. I will repeat!! She said she visits Madison every 2 weeks.

    Donation is 120 hh. She was running a special tonight so I jumped at it!!

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cials/17521805

  6. #808

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMke  [View Original Post]
    Hey. Met Gabby-Mae today.

    She was great, pics match her. She is very curvy. Slightly chubby (in a nice way) and tall (5"8 or 9) . Nice nipple and tongue piercing. Pussy not fully shaved but clean, very responsive to DATY and vocal. She will not do GFE on first date (No kissing or BBBJ / ass play) but is open to discussing that option with you for the next session. I will repeat!! She said she visits Madison every 2 weeks.

    Donation is 120 hh. She was running a special tonight so I jumped at it!!

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cials/17521805
    Ass looks good, thanks for sharing.

  7. #807
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMke  [View Original Post]
    Hey. Met Gabby-Mae today.

    She was great, pics match her. She is very curvy. Slightly chubby (in a nice way) and tall (5"8 or 9) . Nice nipple and tongue piercing. Pussy not fully shaved but clean, very responsive to DATY and vocal. She will not do GFE on first date (No kissing or BBBJ / ass play) but is open to discussing that option with you for the next session. I will repeat!! She said she visits Madison every 2 weeks.

    Donation is 120 hh. She was running a special tonight so I jumped at it!!

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cials/17521805
    Awesome review. Thanks!

  8. #806

    Gabby-Mae

    Hey. Met Gabby-Mae today.

    She was great, pics match her. She is very curvy. Slightly chubby (in a nice way) and tall (5"8 or 9) . Nice nipple and tongue piercing. Pussy not fully shaved but clean, very responsive to DATY and vocal. She will not do GFE on first date (No kissing or BBBJ / ass play) but is open to discussing that option with you for the next session. I will repeat!! She said she visits Madison every 2 weeks.

    Donation is 120 hh. She was running a special tonight so I jumped at it!!

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cials/17521805

  9. #805

    Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by STheOne  [View Original Post]
    Guys, any suggestions to try for a new bee? Looking for safe and a honest provider. I was cheated once by a bi* whom I paid before getting the services.
    I've been ripped off once in my 4+ years of doing this. All in all, that was a relatively inexpensive lesson. What did I learn? Never pick up two women on the street in San Francisco and take them back to your hotel room. If a provider gets pushy, show her the door immediately. If a provider offers you a drink, refuse. Cut your losses. You will never turn a bad situation into anything other than worse.

    I'm not sure what to suggest. I think it depends on what you're looking for.

  10. #804

    Try Geshia House

    If you want to dip your toe in, in a safe way try GH. You'll know going in what's on the menu. It safe and if you don't see one you like at the intro you can walk. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

    Quote Originally Posted by STheOne  [View Original Post]
    Guys, any suggestions to try for a new bee? Looking for safe and a honest provider. I was cheated once by a bi* whom I paid before getting the services.

  11. #803

    Read reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by STheOne  [View Original Post]
    Guys, any suggestions to try for a new bee? Looking for safe and a honest provider. I was cheated once by a bi* whom I paid before getting the services.
    Read the reviews, select, and then go get that pussy.

  12. #802

    Newbie

    Guys, any suggestions to try for a new bee? Looking for safe and a honest provider. I was cheated once by a bi* whom I paid before getting the services.

  13. #801

    Kali

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHater7  [View Original Post]
    So after the intruder alert today I was intrigued enough to set up an appointment with her. Communication was easy and good, sent face pic after I sent one first. Looked really beautiful in picture so I set a time for her to come over. . 120 for hh was the deal GFE was agreed. She arrived in sweats which was fine as I stated I didn't really care and I wasn't really dressed up either LOL made some small talk headed to the bedroom. Some LFK which was nice and she played with mr johnson. I moved to the nipples with some finger action she got very wet. On went the cover for a CBJ then cowgirl and finished with doggie. Very nice woman no complaints really on my part, picture was 90% accurate makeup and lighting differences. I probably will repeat as her proximity to me is very convenient. But wanted to post a REAL review after today's events LOL.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ys-at/17282380
    I saw Kali the other day. I had a fantastic time. Lots of kissing, DATY, and a few variations on fucking, including my favorite: mish with intense kissing. Very GFE. No repeat though. I like 'them younger. I would guess she's late 30's, early 40's. Definitely worth a visit. Her rates are very reasonable. $150 h. It's worth seeing for yourself.

  14. #800
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Nope. I communicated with the first one ("Summer") and the third one ("Stacy"). Nothing about those interactions made them leap from the Maybe column to the Yes column.

    The nice thing about having Shae and Sam around is that I really don't need to bother with Maybes.
    Ya I know but as you said its the hunt! At this point in time I don't think Ill find anything better that Shae for me.

  15. #799

    Leave the Maybes alone

    Nope. I communicated with the first one ("Summer") and the third one ("Stacy"). Nothing about those interactions made them leap from the Maybe column to the Yes column.

    The nice thing about having Shae and Sam around is that I really don't need to bother with Maybes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape