Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 17675
-
11-01-16 09:11 #12590Banned Member

Posts: 13634That reminds me of the scene in Rob Roy where he crawls into that dead cow carcass.
Originally Posted by NuGuy36
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-16 08:25 #12589Senior Member

Posts: 1862Actually you could do much more, you could step in it with both feet, stick your head in it and perhaps during an emergency even crawl in it, if necessary....lol 😳
Originally Posted by LuvThemTugs
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-16 06:13 #12588Senior Member

Posts: 322That is the greatest looking Bush ever
I wouldn't fuck it, I'd just stare at it.
Originally Posted by NuGuy36
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-16 03:17 #12587Senior Member

Posts: 189Hate when they make me waste this money
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cials/41833211
Do not waste your damn time with this chick.
I hit here up quotes me and and asks me to bring cigar. Of course I'm nice and say yes. I might get extras.
I arrive a this garbage hotel on in Union City that half the bookings are escorts. I call and let her know I arrived, she tell me to come in, make a left and she will meet me. I do as she says. When I get in the room I hand her cigar. No LE pat or anything. Within 5 seconds she has rubber ready to put on. Damn, can I get a chance to get comfortable. I mean one minute of discussing what I want would be nice. I drop my pants and sit down and she puts hat on and starts sucking. Can you say WACK? Literally sucked for 1 minute. I was far from ready and she asking me to get it from behind. So I grab my limp limb and she tells me, don't touch the condom, it will get germs on it. WTF? She in the wrong industry. Limp and all I put it in best I can and I eventually get a little stiff. Within 3 minutes she rushing me. I ask her to turn over, that way I can look at that huge rack, and get of quick since she clock watching. Actually not even clock watching, light is faster than clocks. More like like light watching. She tells me the biggest piece of bull dung I ever heard, we can only do one position. I know I wasn't going to be able to bust cause mentally she took me out with all these crazy rules. I didn't say more, just ripped the rubber off and threw it in trash. I then put my clothes on and left without further conversation.
I'm going to use 0 to 5 scale:
Looks 3.
Smell 4.
Talent 0.
Head 1.
Professionalism 0.
Don't see her. The only reason chicks like this work is because we let them get away with it. She a germafobe, rusher, bad rules for man trying to get off, and just unprofessional. You'll regret you gave the roses. Of course I will not repeat; even if free. She literally has one good thing about her, she didn't stink.
-
11-01-16 00:41 #12586Senior Member

Posts: 158Shayla. Robbery and more.
Avoid this girl! Extremely hysteric girl with bad temper, and and F words and a knife! A few minutes after donation, she pulls out a knife from a bag and start threatening. She has two black handlers waiting outside and they follow after the robbery. Not the girl in the photos. Look similar but much smaller and skinnier. Her handlers are walking around the hotel parking lot. Something wrong with her breast implants and they look strange and probably surgery was done wrong. Worst experience ever. Her pimp / thugs keep calling to threaten.
Avoid like the plague! Let your friends know!
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...8944/1/1576800
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...atina/42882732
-
11-01-16 00:41 #12585Senior Member

Posts: 158Shayla. Robbery and more.
Avoid this girl! Extremely hysteric girl with bad temper, and and F words and a knife! A few minutes after donation, she pulls out a knife from a bag and start threatening. She has two black handlers waiting outside and they follow after the robbery. Not the girl in the photos. Look similar but much smaller and skinnier. Her handlers are walking around the hotel parking lot. Something wrong with her breast implants and they look strange and probably surgery was done wrong. Worst experience ever. Her pimp / thugs keep calling to threaten.
Avoid like the plague! Let your friends know!
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...8944/1/1576800
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...atina/42882732
-
10-31-16 23:33 #12584Senior Member

Posts: 1862Got just the gal for ya. Enjoy, let us know how it goes!
Originally Posted by Vinnings042
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-16 22:23 #12583Senior Member

Posts: 667Reports are that this one is, but she has flaked on me every single time so I don't try anymore. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Vinnings042
[View Original Post]
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...usion/41038825
-
10-31-16 22:18 #12582Senior Member

Posts: 5067RFLMAO very good bro.
Originally Posted by BigComanche
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-16 22:12 #12581Senior Member

Posts: 874$. 5 for a generous hh. She's a light Puerto Rican.
Originally Posted by Bmat84
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-16 22:02 #12580Senior Member

Posts: 611I don't think my wife has shaved downtown in a few years but I'm hesitant to give you her number.
Originally Posted by Vinnings042
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-16 21:55 #12579Senior Member

Posts: 147Yea she is a cutie. How much was the damage bro?
Originally Posted by Mrmojo69
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-16 21:04 #12578Senior Member

Posts: 512To err is human.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...t-fun/38961785
TOFTT early last week so no one else has to.
Pics are "borrowed" B&S style.
CBJ game was solid, but not much else.
Additional patronage will not be forthcoming.
If CBJs are your thing, maybe she's your speed. Nice enough young woman. Bubbly, cute face.
Just not my speed.
Don't say you haven't been warned.
Originally Posted by VanguardBandit
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-16 20:56 #12577Senior Member

Posts: 2087Yes, go get her!!
Don't forget to bring an extra pair of boxers just in case your original pair gets smothered in blood. LOL.
Originally Posted by PayForItAnyway
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-16 20:33 #12576Senior Member

Posts: 874Ariel is amazing
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-ride/43171393
I had a dream that Ariel came over to visit me. Her photos do not do her justice. She is MUCH prettier in person. She also has a great attitude and is a very sweet young lady. The dream started with her stripping down and posing for a photo or two. Then she moved on to BBBJ. With a bit of FIV she is tight and oh so soft. I asked her what she wanted and she replied "I'd prefer to get fucked than ride". So with that she bent over and we proceeded into K9. I wasn't going to last long like that so we returned to BBBJ and a few other positions. MISH, PRONE, RCG. But the best by far was pulling her little legs up to her shoulders and bouncing her off the bed onto me. She is very happy to take a hard pounding and smile at you the entire time. She was ready willing and able to do all I asked for, YMMV.
She didn't watch the clock at all. Her communication is fantastic. I'll definitely repeat soon and often.
GUYS BE NICE TO THIS ONE! We need sweet and available girls like her.
She gave me permission to post these photos for your enjoyment. Yes I have better ones, but you can take your own.















