rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #12515
    Quote Originally Posted by PayForItAnyway  [View Original Post]
    How much did you pay for the qv?
    She quoted 65 but settled for 60. It was worth it IMO.

  2. #12514

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by FirmOffer  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice, both times QV's. She friendly and easy going, likes to chat, body is pretty nice as well as the tits. Lots of tats. She said BBBJ was an extra. 2 so I passed. She seems to work hard to make your investment worthwhile.
    How much did you pay for the qv?

  3. #12513

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by XchBoy  [View Original Post]
    Your link doesn't work.
    Ok guys I'm not sure why when I copy the link from her ad it doesn't paste right. So here is the best I can do.

    Her name is Stacy last 4 of her number is 7419. If you search BP under women for men She is in Conyers her add headline is Horny White Girl. Unlike most of you I do make mistakes from time to time.

  4. #12512

    Just my luck

    Thanks for the info. Back to the drawing board.

    Quote Originally Posted by VanguardBandit  [View Original Post]
    Was supposed to see her yesterday, she sent me a pic to confirm identify but I pulled up to the hotel she was at and the place was swarming with cops.

  5. #12511

    No link

    Your link doesn't work.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Ms. Casper. Can you not read. Her link was re-posted by Merlin42 below. Ms. Casper is a very elusive provider, per her elusive link.

  6. #12510

    Kara is a waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveSamu  [View Original Post]
    Pass on this one. I tried to hook up with her 3 separate days. Summary: She wastes your time and lives with her pimp (and several other gang members).

    She had me driver across town one night and then cancelled on me when I was about one block away. Another day, she promised to show up at my place and never showed. She kept making excuses and then went silent. Finally I met her and she wanted me to go into her apartment. But I had just watched 3 other guys enter before me. She said that's "her man" and his brother and friend. I wasn't about to go in there (with her 3 pimps?

    A few other prostitutes and street walkers live with her to and use the same phone number.
    I agree. I tried to hook up with her a few times now. Each time she strung me along for around 2 hours before coming up with some BS about why she couldn't make it. In each call I could hear her pimp in the background. I saw that apartment she does incall a from. I got there early and parked before I texted her that I was almost there. 3 guys left at the same time and then she texted me her apartment number and it was the one the guys left from. I bailed and advised her to ask her pimp and his friends to leave BEFORE the client shows up.

    She seems like a whole bunch of trouble.

  7. #12509

    Pfft. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Annas215  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...earth/28705007

    http://escortbabylon.net/#atlanta / photos /7062379179/17875175.

    Saw this bird a few weeks ago. Firstly this girl looks nothing like she does in the pics so either I was baited and switched or she was recently beaten with an ugly stick. Ill give her about 5. 5-6/10 in looks. She was residing in Stone mountain at the time. I texted her for outcall quotes and she quoted me 100 for a quick and I told her no so we went to 80.

    She pulled up in a car, (I don't know if it was uber driver or her pimp) to the agreed upon area and I wasn't surprised, she was tall about 5'11 baby fat thick with a hoochie mama weave, big ol titties with nice nipples. She was lucky this day I was horny for some quick action. We got down to the deed she did a rushed CBJ then went for doggie, then cg.

    She was talkative and fake moaning throughout, her pussy was surprising tight. The best thing about this girls is that she has a tight snatch and bigol titties with nice nipples other than that it was a waste. 5. 5-6/10 in looks and a 5 in performance I will not repeat.
    You gave that skank $80 for a Qv. LOL. That chics been on craigslist forever. She's been using those same ole fake pics for years. Already knew those pics were either fake or severely outdated. I laughed her off when she told me she was running a special for $80 for a qv in a motel on Panola Road. Pfft. LOL. Try some other sucka. Dude, don't ever bring any unreviewed backpage skanks to your crib. I used to do it in the pass but that's dangerously stupid. Most of those broads got pimps and most live in the hood and trying to run that hustle game. They would never do incalls at their own place because if you see how they lived, you would never set foot in their rooming house. LOL. Also, anytime a chic tells you her rates start off at $100 (especially for a QV) by pass their ad all together. 9 times out of 10, they're trying to hustle you. Don't even negotiate a lower rate. Just by pass the ad all together. The hustle game (rush him in and out) will be in affect.

  8. #12508

    Dude

    Quote Originally Posted by XchBoy  [View Original Post]
    What's her name and what's her link?

    .
    Her name is Ms. Casper. Can you not read. Her link was re-posted by Merlin42 below. Ms. Casper is a very elusive provider, per her elusive link.

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin42  [View Original Post]

  9. #12507

    What's her name?

    What's her name and what's her link?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    I had her on my list as well. Ms. Casper definitely knows how to win a guy over with her no ad self.
    .

  10. #12506

    She does not look like the pics

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...earth/28705007

    http://escortbabylon.net/#atlanta / photos /7062379179/17875175.

    Saw this bird a few weeks ago. Firstly this girl looks nothing like she does in the pics so either I was baited and switched or she was recently beaten with an ugly stick. Ill give her about 5. 5-6/10 in looks. She was residing in Stone mountain at the time. I texted her for outcall quotes and she quoted me 100 for a quick and I told her no so we went to 80.

    She pulled up in a car, (I don't know if it was uber driver or her pimp) to the agreed upon area and I wasn't surprised, she was tall about 5'11 baby fat thick with a hoochie mama weave, big ol titties with nice nipples. She was lucky this day I was horny for some quick action. We got down to the deed she did a rushed CBJ then went for doggie, then cg.

    She was talkative and fake moaning throughout, her pussy was surprising tight. The best thing about this girls is that she has a tight snatch and bigol titties with nice nipples other than that it was a waste. 5. 5-6/10 in looks and a 5 in performance I will not repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00W0W_bi1QvFbBul8_600x450.jpg‎   00404_5mLqEgwQ19S_600x450.jpg‎  

  11. #12505

    Woodstock

    If you see her, please message me. I'll probably try her out next week some time. We had a long chat the other day but I haven't had the chance to get over there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Psswrd212  [View Original Post]
    I'm into BBW. She looks yummy. Anyone seen her before??

    http://nwga.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ctive/42870455

  12. #12504

    Jazmine in Marietta

    http://cheeposlist.com.atlanta.hoxni...498/hoxnif.com

    I may have reviewed her before but went and saw her again at lunch today. A better notel near Windy Hill. We agreed to. 40 for a BBBJ. I get there, we chat a minute, I put the money on the end table and tell her to get on her knees. She starts taking it right in her mouth and it doesn't take long to get hard. While she is taking it in, I tell her to stop and work on the boys. She licks my balls and sucks on them for a minute. She goes back to the shaft and I tell her they haven't had enough and to work some more. She does. At that point, I tell her to move over to the recliner. I sit in the recliner and she goes back to work. She asks me to let her know before I am going to nut. Oops I forgot. I bust a load shortly after that in her mouth. She doesn't say anything. I get dressed and leave. Short, sweet, and simple. Not the best but gets the job done.

  13. #12503
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 43
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCaffey  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...t-fun/38961785

    After RTFF and searching the interwebz, have not found any info on this brickhouse amazon. Any fair warnings before TOFTT?
    Was supposed to see her yesterday, she sent me a pic to confirm identify but I pulled up to the hotel she was at and the place was swarming with cops.

  14. #12502

    Sorry wrong link

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    I had her on my list as well. Ms. Casper definitely knows how to win a guy over with her no ad self.
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/horny-white

    This is the correct link. My bad.

  15. #12501
    Quote Originally Posted by Psswrd212  [View Original Post]
    I'm into BBW. She looks yummy. Anyone seen her before??

    http://nwga.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ctive/42870455
    Can't say that I have but if you do, be sure to let us know if she is legit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape