Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #12590
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by NuGuy36  [View Original Post]
    Actually you could do much more, you could step in it with both feet, stick your head in it and perhaps during an emergency even crawl in it, if necessary....lol 😳
    That reminds me of the scene in Rob Roy where he crawls into that dead cow carcass.

  2. #12589
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1862
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThemTugs  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't fuck it, I'd just stare at it.
    Actually you could do much more, you could step in it with both feet, stick your head in it and perhaps during an emergency even crawl in it, if necessary....lol 😳

  3. #12588

    That is the greatest looking Bush ever

    Quote Originally Posted by NuGuy36  [View Original Post]
    Got just the gal for ya. Enjoy, let us know how it goes!
    I wouldn't fuck it, I'd just stare at it.

  4. #12587

    Hate when they make me waste this money

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cials/41833211

    Do not waste your damn time with this chick.

    I hit here up quotes me and and asks me to bring cigar. Of course I'm nice and say yes. I might get extras.

    I arrive a this garbage hotel on in Union City that half the bookings are escorts. I call and let her know I arrived, she tell me to come in, make a left and she will meet me. I do as she says. When I get in the room I hand her cigar. No LE pat or anything. Within 5 seconds she has rubber ready to put on. Damn, can I get a chance to get comfortable. I mean one minute of discussing what I want would be nice. I drop my pants and sit down and she puts hat on and starts sucking. Can you say WACK? Literally sucked for 1 minute. I was far from ready and she asking me to get it from behind. So I grab my limp limb and she tells me, don't touch the condom, it will get germs on it. WTF? She in the wrong industry. Limp and all I put it in best I can and I eventually get a little stiff. Within 3 minutes she rushing me. I ask her to turn over, that way I can look at that huge rack, and get of quick since she clock watching. Actually not even clock watching, light is faster than clocks. More like like light watching. She tells me the biggest piece of bull dung I ever heard, we can only do one position. I know I wasn't going to be able to bust cause mentally she took me out with all these crazy rules. I didn't say more, just ripped the rubber off and threw it in trash. I then put my clothes on and left without further conversation.

    I'm going to use 0 to 5 scale:

    Looks 3.

    Smell 4.

    Talent 0.

    Head 1.

    Professionalism 0.

    Don't see her. The only reason chicks like this work is because we let them get away with it. She a germafobe, rusher, bad rules for man trying to get off, and just unprofessional. You'll regret you gave the roses. Of course I will not repeat; even if free. She literally has one good thing about her, she didn't stink.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hoe1.jpg‎   hoe2.jpg‎   hoe3.jpg‎  

  5. #12586

    Shayla. Robbery and more.

    Avoid this girl! Extremely hysteric girl with bad temper, and and F words and a knife! A few minutes after donation, she pulls out a knife from a bag and start threatening. She has two black handlers waiting outside and they follow after the robbery. Not the girl in the photos. Look similar but much smaller and skinnier. Her handlers are walking around the hotel parking lot. Something wrong with her breast implants and they look strange and probably surgery was done wrong. Worst experience ever. Her pimp / thugs keep calling to threaten.

    Avoid like the plague! Let your friends know!

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...8944/1/1576800

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...atina/42882732

  6. #12585

    Shayla. Robbery and more.

    Avoid this girl! Extremely hysteric girl with bad temper, and and F words and a knife! A few minutes after donation, she pulls out a knife from a bag and start threatening. She has two black handlers waiting outside and they follow after the robbery. Not the girl in the photos. Look similar but much smaller and skinnier. Her handlers are walking around the hotel parking lot. Something wrong with her breast implants and they look strange and probably surgery was done wrong. Worst experience ever. Her pimp / thugs keep calling to threaten.

    Avoid like the plague! Let your friends know!

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...8944/1/1576800

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...atina/42882732

  7. #12584
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1862
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnings042  [View Original Post]
    Do anybody know of any Hairy women. I have a Pubic Hair Fetish. Post their link, please.
    Got just the gal for ya. Enjoy, let us know how it goes!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2682.JPG‎  

  8. #12583
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnings042  [View Original Post]
    Do anybody know of any Hairy women. I have a Pubic Hair Fetish. Post their link, please.
    Reports are that this one is, but she has flaked on me every single time so I don't try anymore. YMMV.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...usion/41038825

  9. #12582
    Quote Originally Posted by BigComanche  [View Original Post]
    I don't think my wife has shaved downtown in a few years but I'm hesitant to give you her number.
    RFLMAO very good bro.

  10. #12581
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmat84  [View Original Post]
    Yea she is a cutie. How much was the damage bro?
    $. 5 for a generous hh. She's a light Puerto Rican.

  11. #12580
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnings042  [View Original Post]
    Do anybody know of any Hairy women. I have a Pubic Hair Fetish. Post their link, please.
    I don't think my wife has shaved downtown in a few years but I'm hesitant to give you her number.

  12. #12579
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmojo69  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-ride/43171393

    I had a dream that Ariel came over to visit me. Her photos do not do her justice. She is MUCH prettier in person. She also has a great attitude and is a very sweet young lady. The dream started with her stripping down and posing for a photo or two. Then she moved on to BBBJ. With a bit of FIV she is tight and oh so soft. I asked her what she wanted and she replied "I'd prefer to get fucked than ride". So with that she bent over and we proceeded into K9. I wasn't going to last long like that so we returned to BBBJ and a few other positions. MISH, PRONE, RCG. But the best by far was pulling her little legs up to her shoulders and bouncing her off the bed onto me. She is very happy to take a hard pounding and smile at you the entire time. She was ready willing and able to do all I asked for, YMMV.

    She didn't watch the clock at all. Her communication is fantastic. I'll definitely repeat soon and often.

    GUYS BE NICE TO THIS ONE! We need sweet and available girls like her.

    She gave me permission to post these photos for your enjoyment. Yes I have better ones, but you can take your own.
    Yea she is a cutie. How much was the damage bro?

  13. #12578

    To err is human.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...t-fun/38961785

    TOFTT early last week so no one else has to.

    Pics are "borrowed" B&S style.

    CBJ game was solid, but not much else.

    Additional patronage will not be forthcoming.

    If CBJs are your thing, maybe she's your speed. Nice enough young woman. Bubbly, cute face.

    Just not my speed.

    Don't say you haven't been warned.

    Quote Originally Posted by VanguardBandit  [View Original Post]
    Was supposed to see her yesterday, she sent me a pic to confirm identify but I pulled up to the hotel she was at and the place was swarming with cops.

  14. #12577

    Yes, go get her!!

    Don't forget to bring an extra pair of boxers just in case your original pair gets smothered in blood. LOL.

  15. #12576

    Ariel is amazing

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-ride/43171393

    I had a dream that Ariel came over to visit me. Her photos do not do her justice. She is MUCH prettier in person. She also has a great attitude and is a very sweet young lady. The dream started with her stripping down and posing for a photo or two. Then she moved on to BBBJ. With a bit of FIV she is tight and oh so soft. I asked her what she wanted and she replied "I'd prefer to get fucked than ride". So with that she bent over and we proceeded into K9. I wasn't going to last long like that so we returned to BBBJ and a few other positions. MISH, PRONE, RCG. But the best by far was pulling her little legs up to her shoulders and bouncing her off the bed onto me. She is very happy to take a hard pounding and smile at you the entire time. She was ready willing and able to do all I asked for, YMMV.

    She didn't watch the clock at all. Her communication is fantastic. I'll definitely repeat soon and often.

    GUYS BE NICE TO THIS ONE! We need sweet and available girls like her.

    She gave me permission to post these photos for your enjoyment. Yes I have better ones, but you can take your own.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2745.jpg‎   IMG_2743.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape