Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #12380

    On The Hunt For Asian's

    I've been reconning for the past 3 months with no success, anyone have a clue as to were I can find some decent asian providers? Just point me in the right direction I'm not afraid of hard work LOL.

    Skywalk3 r.

  2. #12379
    Quote Originally Posted by NuGuy36  [View Original Post]
    Correction only 40+ AA need apply.
    Well I'm no where near 40 and to me it is basically no AA since I can't see her. Also I dislike haggling over posted prices and rules they may have so I'm just trying to find a better option, but I ran across something weird. She is using the same number as someone in Bellingham or vise versa. http://bellingham.backpage.com/Femal...ddess/30645933.

  3. #12378
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1862
    Quote Originally Posted by RondaColdSon  [View Original Post]
    Anyone can recommend me someone that is look wise like her? I've been searching but so far no luck. I would see her but it seems she has a no AA policy.
    Correction only 40+ AA need apply.

  4. #12377

    Similiar to Jordyn?

    Quote Originally Posted by Focker2  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-late/38475748

    (702) 517-4146.

    It's been a while since I've had a good hook up, so I decided to start trolling the clearance rack of BP. I hit up this white girl for some of her time.

    She's pretty prompt with the messaging and we agree on 80 qv. I get to her location, and it's a mid-level xtend motel.

    She opens the door, and is surprisingly the girl in the pics. (I can't truly remember if it was her in the pics since I was a bit inebriated, but if it wasn't her, then she looked very similar.) She lets me in, and seems pleasant enough. She didn't sound like the hood rat type.

    We get to business, and instantly she states her rules and restrictions. It's basically "wear a condom right when you walk through the door", and "I don't get on top".

    She starts with literally a 7 second BJ, then we move onto k9, and finish in mish. Surprisingly though, this all lasts no longer than 10 minutes for me. Which is like record time considering I am also still a little tipsy, and also because her p was super loose to me. I think what did it was that while in mish, she kind of played with her tits a little bit to make a little sexy show while I was pumping. That may not seem like a lot of effort to some of you guys. But for a BP girl doing a qv sesh, that's like the effort equivalent of climbing everest.

    Repeater for me? Nope. But she might do it for one of you guys.
    Anyone can recommend me someone that is look wise like her? I've been searching but so far no luck. I would see her but it seems she has a no AA policy.

  5. #12376
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwild25  [View Original Post]
    Last week I went to see a provider in Stockbridge. Two call setup. First call we settle on 50 for the qv. While on my way she texts twice and asks that I call when I'm pulling up. I text her back and ask is she on the front side or back side of the hotel she replies back. Once I get to the location I drive around to a business situated behind the hotel. I call and let her know I'm pulling in and she gives me the room#. As I'm watching 3 dudes come out of a room. I'm like yea they maybe with her. But out of curiosity I went on over. I drove around the back side and saw that they came out of a room door 2 doors down from where she was at. So I keep driving and park in the front. She starts calling me asking where I am. I say I'm coming and I get to her room and a dude comes out of that same room I saw the other guys come from. He looked at me and then went and sat down on some steps aboUT 25 yards away with the other guys. Once inside her room the conversation went like this.

    Me: man your room is strong as f (weed smell).

    Her: o it's not that bad.

    Me: shit it is I got a pta meeting to go to after this.

    Her: weird but ok.

    She grabs my dick and insists I grab her tit or ass. I refuse because she isn't the chick in the pics she is heavy and ugly. She asks me to do it again I'm like no. So she locks the door and says.

    Her: your already here and yea it ain't me but your here come on you gone be quick any way.

    Me: I'm good (and I casually unlock the door).

    Her: well you can't leave unless you give me something.

    Me: no.

    Her: well them outside ain't gone like you coming here and not giving me nothing even if you didn't f*.

    Me: f* you and them ni* outside.

    I push her out the way and open the door. She follows me outside and yells to them he ain't pay me. I'm walking away and when I look back one of the dudes jump up. And he pulls out a gun. I say ni* please and pull out my hand cannon he backs down. He follows me at a distance to the front of the hotel. I get to my car and leave. No money lost no harm done I can't find the link but here are the pics. She was on BP and live escorts.
    What number she had so I can know to avoid that *****?

  6. #12375
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaFlier  [View Original Post]
    This is what she looked like about 6-8 months ago. Ass shots have worn off. Butt is just big doesn't stick out. Arms are fat and flabby. Face is super chubby. Last time I saw her was about a month ago maybe longer. I won't be repeating anytime soon.
    That's a shame because I really wanted to go Greek with her phat bunz. Seen her before but felt rushed. That was over a year and ger booty looked good. I'm sure shell spend some of her chips on more shots soon.

  7. #12374

    Old

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatDude504  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lunch/35673852

    I saw a while back on here people saying that she got sloppy and fell off. My question is would these pics be considered old pics or is this a real representation of how she looks now?
    This is what she looked like about 6-8 months ago. Ass shots have worn off. Butt is just big doesn't stick out. Arms are fat and flabby. Face is super chubby. Last time I saw her was about a month ago maybe longer. I won't be repeating anytime soon.

  8. #12373
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwild25  [View Original Post]
    Last week I went to see a provider in Stockbridge. Two call setup. First call we settle on 50 for the qv. While on my way she texts twice and asks that I call when I'm pulling up. I text her back and ask is she on the front side or back side of the hotel she replies back. Once I get to the location I drive around to a business situated behind the hotel. I call and let her know I'm pulling in and she gives me the room#. As I'm watching 3 dudes come out of a room. I'm like yea they maybe with her. But out of curiosity I went on over. I drove around the back side and saw that they came out of a room door 2 doors down from where she was at. So I keep driving and park in the front. She starts calling me asking where I am. I say I'm coming and I get to her room and a dude comes out of that same room I saw the other guys come from. He looked at me and then went and sat down on some steps aboUT 25 yards away with the other guys. Once inside her room the conversation went like this.

    Me: man your room is strong as f (weed smell).

    Her: o it's not that bad.

    Me: shit it is I got a pta meeting to go to after this.

    Her: weird but ok.

    She grabs my dick and insists I grab her tit or ass. I refuse because she isn't the chick in the pics she is heavy and ugly. She asks me to do it again I'm like no. So she locks the door and says.

    Her: your already here and yea it ain't me but your here come on you gone be quick any way.

    Me: I'm good (and I casually unlock the door).

    Her: well you can't leave unless you give me something.

    Me: no.

    Her: well them outside ain't gone like you coming here and not giving me nothing even if you didn't f*.

    Me: f* you and them ni* outside.

    I push her out the way and open the door. She follows me outside and yells to them he ain't pay me. I'm walking away and when I look back one of the dudes jump up. And he pulls out a gun. I say ni* please and pull out my hand cannon he backs down. He follows me at a distance to the front of the hotel. I get to my car and leave. No money lost no harm done I can't find the link but here are the pics. She was on BP and live escorts.
    This story right here had me dying with laugh. "ni* please" This is why I start taking my tool with me to see these broads with their "muscle" hanging around. Glad you got out of there with out issue as some of these cats dumb with it.

  9. #12372
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwild25  [View Original Post]
    Last week I went to see a provider in Stockbridge. Two call setup. First call we settle on 50 for the qv. While on my way she texts twice and asks that I call when I'm pulling up. I text her back and ask is she on the front side or back side of the hotel she replies back. Once I get to the location I drive around to a business situated behind the hotel. I call and let her know I'm pulling in and she gives me the room#. As I'm watching 3 dudes come out of a room. I'm like yea they maybe with her. But out of curiosity I went on over. I drove around the back side and saw that they came out of a room door 2 doors down from where she was at. So I keep driving and park in the front. She starts calling me asking where I am. I say I'm coming and I get to her room and a dude comes out of that same room I saw the other guys come from. He looked at me and then went and sat down on some steps aboUT 25 yards away with the other guys. Once inside her room the conversation went like this.

    Me: man your room is strong as f (weed smell).

    Her: o it's not that bad.

    Me: shit it is I got a pta meeting to go to after this.

    Her: weird but ok.

    She grabs my dick and insists I grab her tit or ass. I refuse because she isn't the chick in the pics she is heavy and ugly. She asks me to do it again I'm like no. So she locks the door and says.

    Her: your already here and yea it ain't me but your here come on you gone be quick any way.

    Me: I'm good (and I casually unlock the door).

    Her: well you can't leave unless you give me something.

    Me: no.

    Her: well them outside ain't gone like you coming here and not giving me nothing even if you didn't f*.

    Me: f* you and them ni* outside.

    I push her out the way and open the door. She follows me outside and yells to them he ain't pay me. I'm walking away and when I look back one of the dudes jump up. And he pulls out a gun. I say ni* please and pull out my hand cannon he backs down. He follows me at a distance to the front of the hotel. I get to my car and leave. No money lost no harm done I can't find the link but here are the pics. She was on BP and live escorts.
    Yep, all you had to do was pull it. These punks like to sneak up on people and shoot them. But when it came down to a showdown at high noon? Hell no! There are literally thousands of videos on worldstar and YouTube showing these punks turning tail and running when they find out a target is armed. And as I stated before, if you threaten to bring the police into this how many of these people have warrants? How many have dope on them? They don't want the cops involved even more than you.

  10. #12371

  11. #12370

    Since we are on the subject

    Last week I went to see a provider in Stockbridge. Two call setup. First call we settle on 50 for the qv. While on my way she texts twice and asks that I call when I'm pulling up. I text her back and ask is she on the front side or back side of the hotel she replies back. Once I get to the location I drive around to a business situated behind the hotel. I call and let her know I'm pulling in and she gives me the room#. As I'm watching 3 dudes come out of a room. I'm like yea they maybe with her. But out of curiosity I went on over. I drove around the back side and saw that they came out of a room door 2 doors down from where she was at. So I keep driving and park in the front. She starts calling me asking where I am. I say I'm coming and I get to her room and a dude comes out of that same room I saw the other guys come from. He looked at me and then went and sat down on some steps aboUT 25 yards away with the other guys. Once inside her room the conversation went like this.

    Me: man your room is strong as f (weed smell).

    Her: o it's not that bad.

    Me: shit it is I got a pta meeting to go to after this.

    Her: weird but ok.

    She grabs my dick and insists I grab her tit or ass. I refuse because she isn't the chick in the pics she is heavy and ugly. She asks me to do it again I'm like no. So she locks the door and says.

    Her: your already here and yea it ain't me but your here come on you gone be quick any way.

    Me: I'm good (and I casually unlock the door).

    Her: well you can't leave unless you give me something.

    Me: no.

    Her: well them outside ain't gone like you coming here and not giving me nothing even if you didn't f*.

    Me: f* you and them ni* outside.

    I push her out the way and open the door. She follows me outside and yells to them he ain't pay me. I'm walking away and when I look back one of the dudes jump up. And he pulls out a gun. I say ni* please and pull out my hand cannon he backs down. He follows me at a distance to the front of the hotel. I get to my car and leave. No money lost no harm done I can't find the link but here are the pics. She was on BP and live escorts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bf478c70515d1de944b23a0def1714df.jpg‎   45a71740e4c0f251d080791dd30849b9.jpg‎   c3393004ae6526473b57f8f2193e1abd.jpg‎   442c7906056b8dde94b6ba5d3a87fcd0.jpg‎  

  12. #12369

    Gia. Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakey1961  [View Original Post]
    For the guys who were at the meet and greet and saw her or regular posters, I met a young lady half PR half Cajun, very small, 5' 4", total cutie. I'll have a few pics shortly, she will be in a perimeter area hotel. She is looking for a couple of dates later today, no AA sorry guys, must be verifyable.
    For those asking for pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails London 10 12  4.jpg‎   London 10   12  3.jpg‎   London 10  12  2.jpg‎  

  13. #12368

    Northside

    Quote Originally Posted by Muscato  [View Original Post]
    Hey Fellows, other then Shelly who gives the best or decent sloppy BJ?
    I'm also looking for a northside BBBJTC provider for the low other than shelley and chyna.

  14. #12367
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucktrain  [View Original Post]
    You give these punks way too much credit. They prefer soft targets, the moment bullets start flying their way they turn tail like the cowards they truly are. I'm sure you've seen on the news the video of that old little Asian lady who came out gun blazin and repelled 3 armed punks (killed one) that broke into her house. As soon as they heard the shots they ran away faster than a crack head chasing a nickel. One even ran straight through a glass door trying to get out of there so fast.
    Bucktrain,

    I LOL my ass off when I saw that Video as a matter of fact she lives very close to a friend of mines, most of these punks are pack animals and need to run in groups or a pack BUT when you stand up to them they run like rats that one guy like you said even with 3 guns and 3 other punks he ran threw the glass window to get away LOL and as far as these PIMPS they are the worst in jail guys treat them like their ***** taking their food etc. LOL these Pimps prey on weak minded females and control them. The only point I was making with my post is I have a background in firearms from my days on missions in the US Navy and from working with Fed's around the world and from being on Tour with LIVENATION artists.

    BUT, with all that said with my size 6'5 and training and skills I have learned over the years the last thing I am worry about is some skinny weed smoking Pimp I try everything I can do to avoid problems and getting into fights I 1st will try to walk away when I see things getting heated because If I do have to engage I will do what is needed for me go home that night. Okay listen I realize that not every person or guy have the same background as me or others when it come to weapons knowing self defense BUT you still should have some common sense and trust your guts NO matter how much I feel I know when it comes to self defense training I have trained in (Israel, Brasil, Korea, Germany) I have weapons everywhere in my car, upstairs, downstairs you name it BUT I still trust my common sense and my guts. If a monger walk in seeing some pimp lying on the bed or standing outside or another chick in the room turn around and keep it moving DON'T stay go to the next escort on the list. 9-10 it won't end well.

    Kid Cisco.

  15. #12366

    Need Advice!

    Hey Fellows, other then Shelly who gives the best or decent sloppy BJ?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape