Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 17675
-
06-25-16 22:19 #11270Regular Member

Posts: 4Chyna
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...night/19920504
Has anyone tried Chyna? There are a few Chynas and Black Chynas in Atlanta, but I think those are different providers. She's been around for awhile. I believe she used to go by Serena.
-
06-25-16 15:56 #11269Senior Member

Posts: 1520FIB other Nene
I know this chick from FIB she's cool, all about her business and she does have a handler. Now and days she rarely comes on FIB mainly because the places she has too work at have way too much drama. I never phuck her before but she got naked in front of me plenty of times before. This is how she currently looks but the pictures make her azz looked a little phater than what it really is.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...oaner/38600227
-
06-25-16 12:18 #11268Senior Member

Posts: 79Want to PM me a link or a name?
Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-16 11:05 #11267Senior Member

Posts: 455Just shows it depends on person and day man. She definitely wasn't wasted (so no excuse there) and maybe I need to aim for the #2 hole next time As documented, bareback aint an issue w / this provider and its whether or not you get to drop a load in her which is the real issue. No stress on my part. Had great luck finding dates who let me have my way. Guess it wasn't my day. Well, that part of my day.
Originally Posted by ClarkVegas111
[View Original Post]
Happy hunting and stay safe!
Mp.
-
06-25-16 10:18 #11266Senior Member

Posts: 272Good Post
This would be a no go for me. She probably has other restrictions too, if you would have tried other things. Did she state her rules before you turned over the donation or after? A good rule of thumb is to ask what's not on the menu before giving the donation over. The 7 second BJ would not cut it for me. Loose pussy means high volume. Some of these handlers and hoes think that because the hoes ride your dick they are making love to you. What kind of B. S is that.
Originally Posted by Focker2
[View Original Post]
Happy hunting stay safe.
-
06-25-16 10:09 #11265Senior Member

Posts: 28Shelly was good with me!
I travel thru Atl often and me up with her earlier this week! I dropped a load in her ass and she was fine with me. Guess I caught her when she wasn't wasted!
Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-16 01:45 #11264Senior Member

Posts: 451Jordyn
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-late/38475748
(702) 517-4146.
It's been a while since I've had a good hook up, so I decided to start trolling the clearance rack of BP. I hit up this white girl for some of her time.
She's pretty prompt with the messaging and we agree on 80 qv. I get to her location, and it's a mid-level xtend motel.
She opens the door, and is surprisingly the girl in the pics. (I can't truly remember if it was her in the pics since I was a bit inebriated, but if it wasn't her, then she looked very similar.) She lets me in, and seems pleasant enough. She didn't sound like the hood rat type.
We get to business, and instantly she states her rules and restrictions. It's basically "wear a condom right when you walk through the door", and "I don't get on top".
She starts with literally a 7 second BJ, then we move onto k9, and finish in mish. Surprisingly though, this all lasts no longer than 10 minutes for me. Which is like record time considering I am also still a little tipsy, and also because her p was super loose to me. I think what did it was that while in mish, she kind of played with her tits a little bit to make a little sexy show while I was pumping. That may not seem like a lot of effort to some of you guys. But for a BP girl doing a qv sesh, that's like the effort equivalent of climbing everest.
Repeater for me? Nope. But she might do it for one of you guys.
-
06-25-16 01:34 #11263Senior Member

Posts: 455She did. Exactly 30 but not my point. If she showed up on time, walked in the room and got naked then no prob. If I can't spray in 30 minutes that's on me. But when you come to my room an hour late, small talk, discuss your bs rules and then want to watch a clock. Bravo Sierra.
Originally Posted by Focker2
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-16 01:10 #11262Senior Member

Posts: 451So did she not give you the 30 minutes?
Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-16 22:53 #11261Senior Member

Posts: 46Nicole.
That is a dude.
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-16 20:38 #11260Senior Member

Posts: 455Atlanta = Overpriced
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/wash...-6309/4/353787
For those that have clicked the link already yes, this is a DC provider. Was there last night after a business trip and hooked up with her. 5'2, 120 lbs, man made Ds, ball dress, heels, hot as fuck. I donated 1. 6 for an hour long o / c (all covered. Well most). This is what pisses me off most about encounters like the one I had with Vanilla Hell. Smh. Charge it to the game.
-
06-24-16 19:54 #11259Senior Member

Posts: 455Vanilla Heaven - 2 Thumbs Down
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ougar/36588956
Agreed on a 30 min outcall for 1. 5. I told her I was hesitant because I knew she had a driver which usually means an excuse for a rush job. Smaller head prevailed. She arrived an hour late and after a few pleasantries she hooked me up BBBJ style. Pretty decent. I then went in for some covered mission and K9. At the exact 30 min point she starts asking about more time. I told her I was almost done and she kept blabbin. I asked her to give me an extra few minutes for being an hour late. No dice. I got up. Ripped the cover off and got dressed. If I could have thrown that miserable thot out in the hall at $$ naked I would have gladly paid her extra. Buck 5 and didn't even get my peanuts. YMMV of course but this was some bull $h!
Funny thing is she had asked me earlier if I read her reviews. I texted her the next morning and asked if she read mine.
My $. 02.
-
06-24-16 19:28 #11258Senior Member

Posts: 455Shelby Paige
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...freak/39223467
Finally met up with her this week. I've read the reviews about her being washed up and I just don't see it. She is pretty as hell with a soft, but great body. She was friendly, alert, and gtg.
When I arrived she was naked from the waist down. Her at $$ is a thing of absolute beauty. She asked if I had protection. I didn't. Oops. She then continues by stating the dude who "just" left used her last bag. I got undressed and layed on the bed. While this is happening she lets her 9 month old pit out of the bathroom. Ummm. Boner dropper. Dog was friendly though and she placed her on the other bed. Shelby then takes off her top and hops on the bed with me. She begins with a BBBJ and then asks how I want her. I don't answer and flip her around at $$ up. I head in raw diggity and the nanni was pretty damn average. Not tight or loose, not wet or dry, just kinda meh. But. Lookin at that tiny waist in combo with her fat ole at $$ made me explode in just about 3 minutes flat. She asked me to put it on her butt. No prob. Painted it.
Damage was. 8 for 20. I'm pretty sure I was there 8 minutes total. May or may not repeat. Her flakiness and disregard for time is a turn off. That face and body though. Might need one more spin.
-
06-24-16 19:10 #11257Senior Member

Posts: 1520She have a very hot body nice post buddy, I hate the fact she's so damn far away. Normally when I think of Six flags I also think of FIB a lot of females post up in those motels on six flags if they are not on FIB more than likely they are working off six flags.
Originally Posted by SkyWalker21
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-16 18:34 #11256Senior Member

Posts: 213My visit to the Circus
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-time/39641340
So as I was out cloud jumping this afternoon, I ran into this chica. Now don't let my title fool you. The visit wasn't a circus, but just bear with me. So I was on the Westside and decided to hit Diamond up. Overall experience was positive. Nice petite body, and good attitude. 1 call and 3-4 text messages and I was at a mid level Extended stay in her area. So I gets to her spot, and she has a nice body 6 out of 10, but the face was more of a 3-4. But I was there so what the hey. Now she has a cool attitude, so we chatting things up and then we gets in our BDay suits, and she pulls out the wrapper and I'm like, can you apply the vacuum without it? No answer, just action from her, and I would give the suction a 8 out of 10. I could have busted that way but wanted to hold off. She takes direction well, and even licked and sucked the buddies for me. So she rides first, then to Missionary and then to Doggie to finish. You said that seems pretty straight forward. Here is the part about the circus, and something I have never seen before: She has 3, count them 3 nipples. 1 on the right breast and 2 on the left breast. Mind you I didn't act shocked, but I sure was inspecting things. I wish I had my camera ready, but oh well, I'll get pics next time.
She wasn't much to look at but I'm going back just for the attitude and for pictures. Damage was. 6 for 20 minutes, but I was there at least 30.
Skywalker Out!
















