Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 17675
-
10-14-16 09:22 #12380Banned Member

Posts: 56On The Hunt For Asian's
I've been reconning for the past 3 months with no success, anyone have a clue as to were I can find some decent asian providers? Just point me in the right direction I'm not afraid of hard work LOL.
Skywalk3 r.
-
10-14-16 07:17 #12379Senior Member

Posts: 527Well I'm no where near 40 and to me it is basically no AA since I can't see her. Also I dislike haggling over posted prices and rules they may have so I'm just trying to find a better option, but I ran across something weird. She is using the same number as someone in Bellingham or vise versa. http://bellingham.backpage.com/Femal...ddess/30645933.
Originally Posted by NuGuy36
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-16 06:28 #12378Senior Member

Posts: 1862Correction only 40+ AA need apply.
Originally Posted by RondaColdSon
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-16 04:33 #12377Senior Member

Posts: 527Similiar to Jordyn?
Anyone can recommend me someone that is look wise like her? I've been searching but so far no luck. I would see her but it seems she has a no AA policy.
Originally Posted by Focker2
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-16 21:01 #12376Senior Member

Posts: 62What number she had so I can know to avoid that *****?
Originally Posted by Buckwild25
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-16 20:53 #12375

Posts: 826That's a shame because I really wanted to go Greek with her phat bunz. Seen her before but felt rushed. That was over a year and ger booty looked good. I'm sure shell spend some of her chips on more shots soon.
Originally Posted by DeltaFlier
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-16 19:54 #12374Senior Member

Posts: 411Old
This is what she looked like about 6-8 months ago. Ass shots have worn off. Butt is just big doesn't stick out. Arms are fat and flabby. Face is super chubby. Last time I saw her was about a month ago maybe longer. I won't be repeating anytime soon.
Originally Posted by ThatDude504
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-16 18:55 #12373Senior Member

Posts: 184This story right here had me dying with laugh. "ni* please" This is why I start taking my tool with me to see these broads with their "muscle" hanging around. Glad you got out of there with out issue as some of these cats dumb with it.
Originally Posted by Buckwild25
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-16 18:53 #12372Senior Member

Posts: 284Yep, all you had to do was pull it. These punks like to sneak up on people and shoot them. But when it came down to a showdown at high noon? Hell no! There are literally thousands of videos on worldstar and YouTube showing these punks turning tail and running when they find out a target is armed. And as I stated before, if you threaten to bring the police into this how many of these people have warrants? How many have dope on them? They don't want the cops involved even more than you.
Originally Posted by Buckwild25
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-16 18:34 #12371Senior Member

Posts: 272Amy info guys
-
10-13-16 15:51 #12370Senior Member

Posts: 182Since we are on the subject
Last week I went to see a provider in Stockbridge. Two call setup. First call we settle on 50 for the qv. While on my way she texts twice and asks that I call when I'm pulling up. I text her back and ask is she on the front side or back side of the hotel she replies back. Once I get to the location I drive around to a business situated behind the hotel. I call and let her know I'm pulling in and she gives me the room#. As I'm watching 3 dudes come out of a room. I'm like yea they maybe with her. But out of curiosity I went on over. I drove around the back side and saw that they came out of a room door 2 doors down from where she was at. So I keep driving and park in the front. She starts calling me asking where I am. I say I'm coming and I get to her room and a dude comes out of that same room I saw the other guys come from. He looked at me and then went and sat down on some steps aboUT 25 yards away with the other guys. Once inside her room the conversation went like this.
Me: man your room is strong as f (weed smell).
Her: o it's not that bad.
Me: shit it is I got a pta meeting to go to after this.
Her: weird but ok.
She grabs my dick and insists I grab her tit or ass. I refuse because she isn't the chick in the pics she is heavy and ugly. She asks me to do it again I'm like no. So she locks the door and says.
Her: your already here and yea it ain't me but your here come on you gone be quick any way.
Me: I'm good (and I casually unlock the door).
Her: well you can't leave unless you give me something.
Me: no.
Her: well them outside ain't gone like you coming here and not giving me nothing even if you didn't f*.
Me: f* you and them ni* outside.
I push her out the way and open the door. She follows me outside and yells to them he ain't pay me. I'm walking away and when I look back one of the dudes jump up. And he pulls out a gun. I say ni* please and pull out my hand cannon he backs down. He follows me at a distance to the front of the hotel. I get to my car and leave. No money lost no harm done I can't find the link but here are the pics. She was on BP and live escorts.
-
10-13-16 15:27 #12369Senior Member

Posts: 77Gia. Newbie
For those asking for pics.
Originally Posted by Sneakey1961
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-16 13:10 #12368Senior Member

Posts: 315Northside
I'm also looking for a northside BBBJTC provider for the low other than shelley and chyna.
Originally Posted by Muscato
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-16 11:37 #12367Senior Member

Posts: 916Bucktrain,
Originally Posted by Bucktrain
[View Original Post]
I LOL my ass off when I saw that Video as a matter of fact she lives very close to a friend of mines, most of these punks are pack animals and need to run in groups or a pack BUT when you stand up to them they run like rats that one guy like you said even with 3 guns and 3 other punks he ran threw the glass window to get away LOL and as far as these PIMPS they are the worst in jail guys treat them like their ***** taking their food etc. LOL these Pimps prey on weak minded females and control them. The only point I was making with my post is I have a background in firearms from my days on missions in the US Navy and from working with Fed's around the world and from being on Tour with LIVENATION artists.
BUT, with all that said with my size 6'5 and training and skills I have learned over the years the last thing I am worry about is some skinny weed smoking Pimp I try everything I can do to avoid problems and getting into fights I 1st will try to walk away when I see things getting heated because If I do have to engage I will do what is needed for me go home that night. Okay listen I realize that not every person or guy have the same background as me or others when it come to weapons knowing self defense BUT you still should have some common sense and trust your guts NO matter how much I feel I know when it comes to self defense training I have trained in (Israel, Brasil, Korea, Germany) I have weapons everywhere in my car, upstairs, downstairs you name it BUT I still trust my common sense and my guts. If a monger walk in seeing some pimp lying on the bed or standing outside or another chick in the room turn around and keep it moving DON'T stay go to the next escort on the list. 9-10 it won't end well.
Kid Cisco.
-
10-13-16 11:30 #12366Senior Member

Posts: 71Need Advice!
Hey Fellows, other then Shelly who gives the best or decent sloppy BJ?


















