Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 17675
-
10-13-16 10:55 #12365Senior Member

Posts: 62Cherry
Does anyone know if light skin Cherry with all those tattoos in the far westside with the gun tattoo still works because I miss her activities.
-
10-13-16 10:52 #12364Senior Member

Posts: 122There is s big difference between defending your house and going out looking for trouble. If you feel you need a gun to go see a provider, you need to go see someone else.
Originally Posted by Bucktrain
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-16 09:52 #12363

Posts: 826You are right
The streets are one area ozy is definitely lacking in. He is a rich upper class type older guy, I live in the ghetto and have for many years. Those punks act off pure rage, greed and adrenaline. Anyone who is level headed and has protection can survive the thugs.
Originally Posted by Bucktrain
[View Original Post]
Remember I have been confronted by a few handlers and thugs, but I was unarmed and just able to talk my way out.
Thugs are just compulsive, quick to move and take action without thinking. That is a major weakness.
-
10-13-16 08:50 #12362Senior Member

Posts: 117Vikki
I have tried a couple of times to see her. The closes I got was paying for parking downtown and she stop taking my calls.
Originally Posted by NY516
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-16 07:47 #12361Banned Member

Posts: 13634Loved that video. That petite Asian woman wasn't afraid of shit.
Originally Posted by Bucktrain
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-16 03:11 #12360Senior Member

Posts: 284You give these punks way too much credit. They prefer soft targets, the moment bullets start flying their way they turn tail like the cowards they truly are. I'm sure you've seen on the news the video of that old little Asian lady who came out gun blazin and repelled 3 armed punks (killed one) that broke into her house. As soon as they heard the shots they ran away faster than a crack head chasing a nickel. One even ran straight through a glass door trying to get out of there so fast.
Originally Posted by Ozymandias
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-16 12:40 #12359Senior Member

Posts: 77Newbie Looking for 2 or 3 regulars
For the guys who were at the meet and greet and saw her or regular posters, I met a young lady half PR half Cajun, very small, 5' 4", total cutie. I'll have a few pics shortly, she will be in a perimeter area hotel. She is looking for a couple of dates later today, no AA sorry guys, must be verifyable.
-
10-11-16 23:11 #12358Senior Member

Posts: 874Second Dream with Lauren
I dreamt of Lauren visiting me again. She got dropped off at local restaurant where we had a nice dinner and some great conversation. After dinner we went back to my place and stripped down for some action. I asked her to pose for me in several positions so I could appreciate her sexy young body and she cheerfully complied.
I got her off the first time with some fingering during foreplay. She's a very responsive girl. She proceed to offer a very nice BBBJ. We enjoyed a few different positions of FS and she let me know her favorite is K9. She had her second orgasm of the session in K9 and I finished there too. I try to make sure the ladies enjoy the time we have together.
My favorite moment of the dream was in K9. I stopped and was about to change positions when she pleaded "no don't stop I'm almost there" so of course I accommodated the lady's request and we were both very happy. Nothing's hotter to this "mature" gentleman than seeing a sexy young lady in her moment of bliss.
During dinner I asked her about the 2 bad reviews and she told me she believed her stalker was posting them to keep other guys away. I'm can't judge others experiences, but I can say she has made a very positive impression on me twice so far and I am eager for my next session with her.
She is young, sexy, drug free, and loves what she does. So far, with me, she has a perfect track record for satisfaction.
-
10-11-16 22:39 #12357Banned Member

Posts: 13634Too funny, Oz. My eyes are burning.
Originally Posted by Ozymandias
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-16 21:55 #12356Senior Member

Posts: 1868The problem I have with the gun permit / self defense advice is that, in my experience, even people who have studied martial arts or self defense, and taken a bunch of classes at the gun range are completely unprepared when it comes down to an actual fight; I can think of any number of "black belt in Aikido" types who are going down in 10 seconds in an actual street fight. The only thing that really prepares folks for a street fight (or any fight), with its fucked up explosive pace and unpredictability is actually getting involved in street fights. That's the advantage some dumb hood crew has, is that they actually live fucked up lives in which they actually get in fights on a regular basis. In experience versus pure training (ie. Training without experience), experience (and in the case of dumb-ass hood pimps, willingness to go to prison) generally wins.
Originally Posted by KidCisco
[View Original Post]
The monger fight is best won before it begins, through intelligence (in the military sense more than the solving equations sense); get there early, scout around, park for a quick jump-in-and-peal-out exit, only take the required cash to the meeting site, and of course doing research before hand on the provider (check out the number, social media, etc.) There are also just places you probably shouldn't go to meet a provider: that place by Old National and 75, the Master's Inn off 285, the Motel 6 on Panola Rd. Etc.
But there's just no way that a 40-something accountant is going to go take a krav maga class, get a Glock 19 and put 1000 rounds down a gun range, and then head out into the mean streets as a force to be reckoned with: he's just going to lose both his wallet AND the Glock.
O.
-
10-11-16 19:47 #12355Senior Member

Posts: 53She's been reviewed here before
She's real, and from all accounts really good. Good reviews, real pics.
Originally Posted by Nubelz
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-16 16:18 #12354Senior Member

Posts: 106Black cherry old / new pics?
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lunch/35673852
I saw a while back on here people saying that she got sloppy and fell off. My question is would these pics be considered old pics or is this a real representation of how she looks now?
-
10-11-16 14:40 #12353Senior Member

Posts: 916Man,
Originally Posted by Colosseum99
[View Original Post]
Please take this the right way PLEASE go and get a Gun permit or take some self defense classes or hit the gym there no reason to be afraid of another male and the games these chicks and these PIMPS run on some of you guys drive me insane even when I was a rookie decades ago I never would have stand for some of this mess there have to be a Older monger you can take with you and be your back-up because something is going to happen to some of you guys if you keep falling for these con-artist and these escorts games they run on some of you.
1. If any of you guys walk in the room and see another person male or female KEEP it moving! 9-10 it won't end well UNLESS you order or discuss a two girl session KEEP it moving.
2. NEVER pay some clown / PIMP or chick in some parking lot money up front so you can get a room number or key KEEP it moving.
Some of this should be common sense and I shouldn't even have to take the time out to post this BUT after reading so many cases of guys making mistakes like this I had to post it.
Be safe guys and DON'T ever be so horny and get taking and rip-off and blame it on your little head sooner or later your family will be going or making plans to takeing you to a grave site so is some ass worth your life?
Kid Cisco.
-
10-11-16 14:30 #12352Regular Member

Posts: 24Fun with chyanna
This chic has been on my radar for a while and I decided since I now live near her and had the extra chesse it was time to pull the trigger decided on a 30 min session cause I wanted to drill that ass good. Called her up She texted me the address and off I went I arrived at her location she's cautious so she checks you out before you get to her to make sure your not UNC LEO. She answers the door in a bathrobe with nothing under it. I hand her the donation which is 80 for 30 it comes off and the body is nice the thing there is a slight bit of baby damage to her stomach but other than that it would be a perfect 10. The ass is so nice and curvy she could get 80 for that alone. We start with the head which was good and she didn't stop till I was rock hard when she stopped I said o oh you in trouble now. She ask which way I wanted her I said you already now and smiled. She bent over I got in pussy had decent grip to it not blown out like some chic's I slow dicked her for a while to get her warmed up while I was gripping and admireing the ass from the back then I started to beat the brakes off the pussy she started moaning load as hell but she was taken it this chick can take some dick so I tried to break her back until it was time to fill the bag which was a very big nut. This was one of the better providers that I have seen. Will I return in the words off stone cold Steve Austin oh hell yeah. After we finished she gave me some wipes cleaned up chatted a little and off I went that ass was very nice can't wait to do it again. http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...n-pie/42607064.
-
10-11-16 14:16 #12351Regular Member

Posts: 1http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ssing/18402324
Hey, sort of new here, I was wondering if anyone has met this girl or knows anything about her.















