Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 17675
-
09-14-16 20:44 #12095Senior Member

Posts: 667Yes, that's her. Treat her fairly, she is one of the "good" ones who doesn't try to mislead, clock watch, or rip guys off. She used to be a frequent ATF for a lot of people on here, until she had some addiction problems that ruined her service. She seems to have cleaned that up this year, because I haven't seen any signs of it since last year. YMMV.
Originally Posted by WheresMyMule
[View Original Post]
Have fun and let us know how it goes.
-
09-14-16 18:15 #12094Senior Member

Posts: 165Is this the Michelle that is currently pregnant you speak of? If So, I'll have to check her out. Been trying to find a pregnant one for a while now. Anyone else that knows of other pregnant ones, I'd love to hear. Thanks guys.
Originally Posted by PlaynAtl
[View Original Post]
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...t-ask/41840459
-
09-14-16 18:08 #12093Senior Member

Posts: 667Tattoos don't bother me on a rental, but I wouldn't want to bring a heavily tatted one home. It is not the tattoos bothering me about this one but the prices. Sheesh.
Originally Posted by JeffyisFive1
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-16 18:06 #12092Senior Member

Posts: 667Michelle is always a good bet in any hole. It sounds like she let one too many guys CIP, though hehe. I haven't been down there in a month or so. I need to go back soon before she is out of service. Thanks for the tip on that.
Originally Posted by SkyHighBuilder
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-16 18:02 #12091Senior Member

Posts: 89Ever seen?
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...50-qk/42071285 any reviews in her?
-
09-14-16 10:35 #12090Senior Member

Posts: 683Smiley trinity diamond
http://escortbabylon.net/#/ post /4047919397/18043576/18057056.
Anyone dream with this thot?
-
09-14-16 08:53 #12089Senior Member

Posts: 215Dreaming with Michelle
Sooo, the other day I felt the need and went back to my old safe play Michelle from BP. She's down south near the airport now. Any way, though she was still the same sweet gal and very accommodating there were a couple of things different. First, she's expecting! She's early on but her tummy is starting to poke a little but her tits are rock hard)). Second, though she used to give an excellent BBBJCIM this time she rubbed two long scratches along the top of mr. Johnson. What the hell is that all about? I know she didn't do it intentionally but it was very painful and I had to hide my junk for a couple of days at home till the redness went away.
She is still that sweet Michelle though and I like her for it. I can't get caught up in a scam, robbery, or sting so I tend to stay with what works and I know to be safe. I know I'm not senior enough here to rate much PM traffic for safe, sweet BBBJCIM action but if you feel generous and would like to help a brother out feel free. I live on the west side near Douglasville.
Stay safe!
-
09-14-16 08:35 #12088Senior Member

Posts: 1180Blonde Bomb, not bombshell on Windy Hill
Saw this lady the other day. BP Ad says "Specials, Hot, Natural Blonde Bombshell" I now know why the pix are only of an ass, not even sure it is her ass. Definitely a user, no tits, one look at the face and you can see she uses a lot. Apparently, so strung out yesterday she calls my cell phone out of the blue saying she saw a text from me. Yeah- 2 days ago.
Natural Blonde👸 with Nice Curves, Green Eyes, and Thick thighs. Available 24/7. ❕Your wish is my Command Honey❗ 📞Call Me now, I'm waiting. ☎. ❣678 xxx2711❣ Tiffany. 💋.
Not worth the. 9 damage.
Happy Hunting.
-
09-13-16 18:08 #12087Senior Member

Posts: 315Anybody seen any of these budget friendly providers?
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-play/42024394
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nd-40/36900361
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...starr/41911535
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ecial/42033989
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cials/41434831
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...olate/41472530
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...xt-me/41808056
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...d-mor/41834443
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ialss/41901760
-
09-13-16 17:14 #12086Senior Member

Posts: 315Is this one for real?
-
09-13-16 16:43 #12085Senior Member

Posts: 315More pix
http://backpage.com.atlanta.hoxnif.com/post/16137197/#.
Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ
[View Original Post]
http://independent.com.atlanta.hoxni...post/16710833/#.
-
09-13-16 16:13 #12084

Posts: 314Thats Sunmer
If you have eve fantasy of the cheerleading babysitter jumping your bones than this is the girl.
Originally Posted by Moiz33
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-16 14:33 #12083Senior Member

Posts: 161Missing Link
http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...-i-do/41957534
Originally Posted by WheresMyMule
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-16 10:37 #12082

Posts: 314Spanish
Was the blow bare? CIM?
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-16 05:52 #12081Senior Member

Posts: 455Southside Fun
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...rport/32948753
678-xxx-1865.
I met her twice last month. She was always quick to respond and had a decent long term stay place on the south side. Agreed to. 6 qv and got down to business. Began w / a BBBJ which I recall being averagish (don't remember immediately wanting to spew or anything). After a few minutes of that, she asked me how I wanted her. She was naked at this point and I remember seeing that at $$ and telling her to turn around. She obliged and backed right up on me raw diggity w / no mention of a bag. I watched the ocean waves for about 10 minutes before I felt that special feeling coming on. I asked her where she wanted it. There was no immediate response. A few seconds later she asked me where I wanted it, but it was too late to react. She must have felt me unloading because she started bucking back on me until I was empty.
Hooked up w / her again a few days later for the same rate. This time she mentioned not having a bag. Before that even got out of her mouth I had her K9 taking back shots. I was in a pretty decent rush to get to the airport. For the happy ending I considered unloading in her mouth, but after the quality of the explosion I had previously gotten, round 2 it was. I'll be back in ATL shortly and she will get a call. I did notice she isn't posting nearly as often anymore, but I hope she is around. I've got the feeling she will be as much fun as money can buy and her rates were pretty damn good.
















