The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #12065
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias  [View Original Post]
    She just looks like a fat girl with caked on makeup to me, but the view of Toronto's CN Tower from the Ward Island Ferry kind of makes me suspicious; that, and the fact that Google image search brings up an IG with all the photos says that, yes, the pics are fake.

    But why use a fat girl's fake pics if you're going to use fakes unless you're fat? So I'd guess the actual provider IS plus sized, so if that's your thing, could still be worth it?

    (Personally, I understand why providers use fake pics, since it's pretty stupid to use real ones, and as long as they're representative, meh, I'd give them a pass. Never hurts to ask?

    O.
    Makes sense. Glad I didn't ring her up.

  2. #12064
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyWood  [View Original Post]
    I've met this one about a month back and would say try again, it'd definitely be worth it. She seemed real chill when I met her. Though she seemed to imply that her "management" can push her really hard at times. She's definitely not the best looking provider but her talents definitely make up for it.

    She has a great body, makes you comfortable with her conversation and really enjoys her work.

    EW.
    So do you think "management" just over booked? Like I said this was over an hour time.

  3. #12063

    I have

    15 years ago on metro. Flew home to the airport and decided to get some action.

    Girl was standing in gas station front lot, she was really cute (should have rang bells) I pulled in close to her and rolled down window. She asked what I was looking for. I said a BJ. She asked me how much! And I said how about $20. She told me to hold on, walked over to a guy in a van and 2 minutes later a cop car with lights on came flying around from behind the gas station.

    Handcuffed and driven round back to be put into a transport van with the other 8 guys that they stung.

    Night in jail, court, had to call SO from jail, criminal record. Which came up in a background check for a job.

    Nightmare.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moiz33  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone on the forum been caught up in a sting?

    Do you mind sharing how it went down, mistakes you made / clues you should have watched out for? . and other general advice from your experience for the group?

  4. #12062

    Sara's worth the extra effort

    Quote Originally Posted by RondaColdSon  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to this chick before via text trying to setup a visit, but ended up changing my mind because she was staying at a Super 8 (They just give me a bad vibe). Anyway we start to talk about how she got into the business and how she wants to eventually stop and a bunch of other shit. Fast forward now I used a new gas station burner and hit her up and she was still saying she stayed at Super 8, but her ass was looking good in her pic and she looks slim so I found it a nice cheap option. She quoted 60 and I headed my way there. I told her when I was 5 mins away and she didn't respond, but I didn't give much mind to it. Once I got there I call her and it went straight to voice. I give her a text and nothing. I pull out my other phone and use the burner app I first contacted her with. I text her I finally want to meet for a QV and she gives me the address. I told her I'll be there 10-15 mins. I like a couple minutes go by and create a new burner number through the app. I tell her I want HHR she quoted 100 and I asked her for the address, but no reply. I let 17 minutes go by and text her on the first burner app number and say I'm here. She then says I'll have to give her a few moments. I give her 10 mins and try to asked her how much longer she needed. And again what? No reply. This was over a little over a hour's time and I was actually texting her while eating breakfast because I gave up when she originally stopped replying / not answering her phone.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ymate/40601869

    Sad because she really looks like she'd be good for a nice pound.
    I've met this one about a month back and would say try again, it'd definitely be worth it. She seemed real chill when I met her. Though she seemed to imply that her "management" can push her really hard at times. She's definitely not the best looking provider but her talents definitely make up for it.

    She has a great body, makes you comfortable with her conversation and really enjoys her work.

    EW.

  5. #12061

    Dude.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    Your going to get ripped off! $80 on Old National is a rip off and a suckas price. $50-$60 is all them broads need on Old National. $50 really. Most on that side are either pimped out, running a con game or street walkers posing as "providers". I'd bypass that ad all together.
    I text her last night saying meet me at A restaurant on old national. She called me today saying she's at the restaurant sounding high as a fucking kite. I told her we can link up tomorrow and she said her sister died and she has to go out of town. I told her I was sorry and wished her best of luck. She then said I could get half off of 60 for QV and 80 for everything! I was like so 30 for a QV and 40 for everything? She agreed and started talking about how tight her pussy was and how she's clean. She even offered to show papers. She's fucking wildin and I guess it would be best to avoid that drama.

  6. #12060

    I got her in an email

    Quote Originally Posted by PlaynAtl  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that she is posting again:

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...shell/31233096
    I had wanted to see her a while back as well, but never got around to it. She denied any bb in the session. From your experience, if I push a bit will she change her tune?

  7. #12059

    Jocelyn

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...220/18/1476847

    I made Burrito love to this Latin chic over the weekend. This chic is part of that Jimmy Carter crew that I've seen in the past. Sometimes they have good girls, sometimes they have crap. This time they have a good girl. This chic is kinda ridiculous over the phone. I called her from my one phone and when I asked for the address, she hung up on me. I get that sometimes. These boneheads sometimes think your the police when you ask for the address. Make no sense right, how the hell are you supposed to get there if you don't know the address. Ridiculous. Well, I waited a good 20 minutes before calling her on my other phone. I should have just given her the middle finger and kept it moving.

    Anyways, she picked up on my other phone and immediately asked for my name. I gave her a fictitious name as always and she said it didn't match up with the name she has on her caller I'd. Come on your retard, no one has time for that nonsense. I want back at forth at it with her for awhile before giving her my government, well not really my government, but the government name of the person who the phone I bought from is attached to. LOL. It pays to buy a used phone from someone at a gas station. LOL. After she was satisfied that my name matched her caller I'd, she then asked if I was a barber and all sorts of other frivolous questions. Maan, this chic won't make it. No ones going to give her their whole life story. I don't know what this broad was thinking.

    After some time, she told me to come to such and such road but she wouldn't give me the address. Hmm. She's very lucky I've visited chics out of the crew before and have the patience to put up with her nonsense. After I got to such and such road, she told me to go to the hotel right behind such and such convenient store. I did just that, then I was finally given the room number. Too much of a hassle. This chic won't make any money at all. I don't know what she's thinking by giving guys such a hard time. I got out of my hooptie and walked on over to her room. Non-viper's, don't ever let a chic give you too much of a hassle. VIP'ers, read on. Will I repeat, nah, she does have a nice body but the session was nothing to write home about and it was too much of a hassle getting to her.

    I knocked on her door and the door was opened a short while after by someone clearly hiding behind the door. I never like when they do that. I waited for her to poke her head out from behind the door before finally walking in. I walked on in and looked to the left side of me to see a sexy Latina chic wearing a black and grey matching bra and panty set standing behind the door. Dammmnn, this chic looked bad as hell. That kinda surprised me there as I was suspecting old pics. She looked just like her pics, if not even better. I said my greetings as she closed the door behind me and said her greetings too. The chic was looking very nice and definitely dressed for the occasion We gots ta talking for a minute as I noticed she had an accent of some sorts. I asked her if she was from Purto Rico (sp. LOL) and she said, "no, I'm from the Dominican Republic". She looked and sounded every bit of it too.

    Finally talks of the donation came up and she asked if I had something for her. Why, yes I do. I gave her the donation, which was 50 bones for 15 minutes. Usually, its 40 bones for this crew, but I guess a Latina chic commands a higher price than a black chic. Hmm. She placed the money away somewhere, then got on her phone and started texting while telling me she's waiting on me. I got nekkid all by myself and waited on her next food. After she finished texting to central command that I arrived, hmm, she told me to lay back on the bed and that I did. She then went into her drawer and produced a thin trojan condom and started to open it when I asked her if she wasn't going to shed some clothing first. She finally did just that to reveal a very nice body.

    She never gave me her measurements, but I'd say she is 5'5/5'6 and around 130-135 lbs. She is an athletic bodied chic. Her breastesse's were B cups as she stated and were very perky and stood up on their own with no hang time or stretch marks anywhere. These were the nicest pair of breastess's I've seen in a while. I'd label them as "super nice". She did have some small bumps around her chest area though, maybe a rash or something. Her stomach was flat, with no stretch marks or any signs of childbirth and her ass, it was an athletic ass. It had some good meat on it and was definitely sticking out there with no stretch marks or celluite anywhere. This chic has a pretty nice body. I was pleasantly surprised. Her teeth were a bit small and chipped up though. Probably the results of eating too many of them hard shelled burritos. That'll do it to ya.

    We're both in the buff now, as she graps a few wet wipes and starts wiping down my johnson area thoroughly. I'm thinking BB sucky sucky here. Not!! After she finished wiping down my johnson, she placed the thin cover on my cock, just great, and gots ta sucking. The sucking was ok, I guess. She had her hand all over my johnson while sucking as I asked her if she could removed her hand a short while after. She then started holding the base of my shaft with her hand while sucking the rest portions of my johnson. She sucked me off for about 3 minutes, then stopped when she thought I was ready. I was only 3/4th's swole at the time, but I just rolled with it. She asked which position and I opted for doggie, as usual. She assumed right before lubing up a little and I entered her chimichanga and gots ta stroking. I didn't feel any grip but she did have some medium heat on her snatch as well as some medium friction on her walls. I definitely felt something there.

    I stroked her out in doggie as she started moaning instantly and throughout but wasn't giving me any throw back. I kept pounding on her for a good 3 minutes as the medium heat from her snatch was starting to get the best of me. I couldn't hold back any longer and blew a medium load in the cover and kept pounding some 2 minutes more, until I got all of it out. I pulled out and told her I had enough of her and was ready to head to Taco Bell. She got off the bed and got some wet wipes to pull the cover off my cock for me and dispose of the cover. That was pretty nice of her. I got dressed as she stayed naked and walked me to the door. I headed out and said my condolences and was gone with the wind.

    She has a nice sexy body on her, but she makes it too much of a hassle to get to her. She was smelling fresh and clean the whole time with a mild odor of perfume, which was pretty nice. I won't repeat though, I maybe I will if nothing else is popping. I doubt it though. These chics from this crew usually don't stay around long. Probaby about 2-3 weeks and they'll move on to another state. I'll give her a "7" in looks, probably could be an 8 or 9 if she'd get some dentures and cleaned the bumps off her chest (nah just kidding. LOL) and a "6" in service. So long folks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails joc2.jpg‎   joc1.jpg‎   joc3.jpg‎  

  8. #12058

    Spice

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...2990/1/1476258

    I reached too far to hook up with this chic over the weekend. During the week, I text several chics but had no time to meet them until this weekend. One by one, I text / called each chic and no one would answer. Typical on backpage. When your just looking for info they all respond, when you're ready to see them you no response. Just great. Well, this chic I saw posting over the weekend so I gave her a text and she answered right away. I knew from her location that she was one of those Nina Amore chics whom I've seen in the past. She gave me her rates and location and since nothing else was popping, off I went. Will I repeat, nah. Chic is way older and rougher looking than stated on her ad. She's using some old pics. Oh well, non-vipers, don't use any old pics. VIP'ers, read on.

    Got to this chic's house some 20 minutes later and let her know I arrived. As soon as I was about to get out of my whip, I noticed some old man in a black BMW pull up right behind me, a yards away. I'm thinking this chic done double booked on me. I text her and asked if she had someone else coming and she said, no it was just her there with her car in the driveway. I started my car and decided to drive around for a bit and come back around. 5 minutes later, I got back to the house and that BMW is now parked in her driveway. Hmm. I text her again asking about the BMW and she said it was just a friend and to ring the door bell. I did just that some 2 minutes later and the door was opened by some brown-skinned chic wearing a pink and black dress.

    I said my Hello's and walked on in. I immediately noticed that this chic was not 20 something as stated in her ad. She looked more like 30 something and her voiced sounded like it too. I wasn't too thrilled. We gots ta talking for a minute, by the door, as this chic was breathing rather heavily as if she just came from running a track meet. I didn't know what was going on there. She then asked for the donation as she said we needed to get that out of the way first. Hmm. She was very abrupt with it. I gave her the donation, which was 60 bones for 15 minutes, and she proceeded to hold each 20 dollar bill up in the air to check its authenticity. Hmm. I asked her why was she doing that and she said it was standard procedure at the house. Yeah right, she's the first person I've seen do that at "the house". I wasn't feeling this shit at all. After her authenticity check, she placed the money somewhere and led me upstairs to a room in the back.

    I also noticed the other bedroom door being closed as it looked like it was being occupied, probably by the old man I saw driving that BMW that's now sitting in the driveway. Hmm. We got into the bedroom as she immediately told me to get comfortable as she needs to leave the room to use the restroom. I stood in the room for 3 minutes still fully clothed until she got back in the room to me. When she came in, I started stripping as she did the same. I took my biking gear off all by myself with no help from her at all. She inturn did the same to reveal a very worn out baby damaged body. Falk! Oh boy, I should have known better. She didn't show any body pics in her ads and this is usually the reason why. Argghhh!! Oh well, its too late to turn back now, she's got my funds. Her ad said she was 5'5 130 and that was a bit off. She was 5'5 indeed but I'd put her weight in the 133-138 lbs range.

    Her breastesse's were C cups but had medium hang time to them with medium sized pointed nipples. I'd label the girls as "average". Her stomach was flatish but suffered from severe stretch marks and definite signs of multiple child birth and her ass, it was an average ass. It has some meat on it but it was kinda soft with a whole lot of stratches and scabs and blotches all over it. Her whole body was pretty beat up. She had alot of scars and stratches, some looked like knife scars, all about her chest and back area. I could definitely tell that this chic was in her 30's, possibly early to mid 30's. It wasn't the prettiest bodies, but I'll work with it, I guess. One thing I forgot to add though. Before she took all her clothes off, she was rubbing baby oil all over her body and between her legs while asking me, "You want me from the front or the back". I thought that was a bit weird since she still had all her clothes on, but it looked as if she was oiling up for a wrestling match or something.

    I had no idea what she was thinking, asking or doing but I just told her I wanted doggie. Yikes!! After we were both in the buff, she instructed me to lay back on the bed and she reached in her drawer for a magnum condom. I quickly told her that I brought my own as I wasn't trying to have her placing that thick ass garbage bag condom on my cock. She took my condom and started opening, but then decided to give me a brief 3 minute hand job to get me ready first. She was rubbing that oily ass baby oil all over my cock and balls and I didn't appreciate that at all. After my cock was kinda semi-hard, she placed the thin cover on and gots ta sucking. The sucking was ehh. She had her hand all over my cock as she was lightly or mildly sucking on the remaining portions of my cock that she didn't have her hand on. She did this for like 2 minutes before I told her that her hand was getting in the way.

    She finally removed her hand from off my cock and placed it around my pelvic region and went all-neck on me. Now, we're finally start to get somewhere. She sucked for a good 5 minutes before I told her that I was ready. She placed a little bit of lube on her snatch, then assumed the position. I entered her in doggie and gots ta stroking. I didn't feel any heat, warmth or grip but she did have some low friction on her walls. I felt a little something there. I stroked her out in doggie as she quickly assumed the lazy dog position with her tits planted firmly on the bed, just like the lazy chic that she is. She wasn't throwing anything back, just giving me some light faint moans. 4 minutes into my stroke game, I felt my eruption coming and blew a medium load in the cover. I kept pumping some 2 minutes more, to make sure I got all of it out, then told her I had enough of her. She got off the bed and got some rough ass restaurant napkins to use to pull the cover off my cock for me. She was pulling kind of hard with them rough ass napkins.

    I had to stop her a bit before she squeezed the head off my falking cock. I started getting dressed as she did the same while telling me how handsome I am and she hopes to see me again. Pfft. Yeah right! I'm ugly as hell! I look like Shaquille O'neal's twin brother. I don't know who this chic think she's fooling. After we were both dressed, she walked me to the door as I hear some moaning coming from the side bedroom. Hmm. She gave me a hug by the door and said she hopes to see my again, but I doubt that. Her ad is gone now on backpage and a new girls ad is up now. I guess she was just trying to make some fast money on the weekend. I just said my condolences on my way out as that same BMW was still parked out in the driveway. Nice lady but the session was nothing to write home about. The body just didn't do it for me. She'll be good for you if you like MILF's though. I'll give her a "6" in looks and a "5" in performance. There's nothing more to see here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails spice1.jpg‎   spice2.jpg‎   spice3.jpg‎  

  9. #12057

    Disappointment / Time waster

    I spoke to this chick before via text trying to setup a visit, but ended up changing my mind because she was staying at a Super 8 (They just give me a bad vibe). Anyway we start to talk about how she got into the business and how she wants to eventually stop and a bunch of other shit. Fast forward now I used a new gas station burner and hit her up and she was still saying she stayed at Super 8, but her ass was looking good in her pic and she looks slim so I found it a nice cheap option. She quoted 60 and I headed my way there. I told her when I was 5 mins away and she didn't respond, but I didn't give much mind to it. Once I got there I call her and it went straight to voice. I give her a text and nothing. I pull out my other phone and use the burner app I first contacted her with. I text her I finally want to meet for a QV and she gives me the address. I told her I'll be there 10-15 mins. I like a couple minutes go by and create a new burner number through the app. I tell her I want HHR she quoted 100 and I asked her for the address, but no reply. I let 17 minutes go by and text her on the first burner app number and say I'm here. She then says I'll have to give her a few moments. I give her 10 mins and try to asked her how much longer she needed. And again what? No reply. This was over a little over a hour's time and I was actually texting her while eating breakfast because I gave up when she originally stopped replying / not answering her phone.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ymate/40601869

    Sad because she really looks like she'd be good for a nice pound.

  10. #12056
    Quote Originally Posted by PlaynAtl  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that she is posting again:

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...shell/31233096
    Figures my luck as I'm back in FL until mid October maybe she or a girl with a body like this will be around and not a ripoff or so so experience type when I get back. Thanks for the heads up though! .

  11. #12055

    Ad was removed

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekLover6  [View Original Post]
    Saw this little young new to the biz spinner. She is still learning her way around and works with Lotus but she takes direction very well and this is honest to god the tightest pussy I've ever fucked in my life. Will repeat!

    1. 3 hh 220 hr, well worth the price IMHO!

    Saw the ad and found out she is a friend of lotus so trusted her, normally a non reviewed girl is not something I do. Definitely glad I took the plunge, Summer is very young and supple, perfect flawless body and such sweetness about her. She looks innocent but don't let that fool you, she's very in touch with your needs and takes direction very well. She is new but has everything it takes to knock your socks off and believe I will repeat and highly recommend this gem.

    Met her at an extended stay low budget but in an extremely safe area. Typical 2 call system, she had to come down to meet me as it was after hours. Her pics are hot in the ad, figured it was too good to be true. She is exactly the girl in the ad, very petite, supple with an air of innocence but she's not. Summer has a great attitude and warm friendly girl. We started off with a shower and was it so nice, she is flawless. I sucked and kicked her nipple and rubbed her clip and pussy lips which are prominent on such a tiny spinner. Wet and very responsive as I rubbed her, her gspot protrudes slightly so I worked it and woke a finger inside her. This is the absolutely tightest and smallest girl as she clenched my finger. She liked what I was doing but didn't press it without lube. We washed and rinsed with roaming hands all over. We got out of the shower and proceeded to the bed where she layer down and I dove in. She tastes so fresh and loved every minute of it as I liked every inch of her. I then straddled over her for 69, she took my cock bare back blow job suckling the head and took what she could in her mouth. I'm rather large and remarked how thick it was, I watched her take as much as she could in her tiny mouth. The suction and tongue action was great and I felt my or gas building so I had her stop so we could fuck. Put on the cover and my cock covered her entrance, I pushed slowly and she said you are thicker than I'm used to, we worked it in slowly and after letting her get used it I started stroking harder and full depth. This girl is so tight I blasted after only a few minutes, her grip is intense as I blew an extremely hard jets of cum in the bag, one of the best I've had in a long time. We sat and chatted for a while as I admired this rare beauty exploring every inch of her. Time was getting by and I wanted that BBBJ, I did pay extra as the CBJ is standard service. This is a YMMV, if she is comfortable with you and your clean she will offer it. I stood up at the edge of the bed and she bent down to suck on my cock. She really worked on the head with her lips and tongue while her petite little hand stroke me hard in no time. She is very soft and Suttle but her mouth is so tiny it fills her up. The sight of this young beauty taking my cock in her mouth was too much, even after coming so hard the first time I was letting go after 5 minutes. She let me explode in her mouth and kept sucking while the cum ran out of her mouth down her chin all over her chest and legs. She never let up till I was done, I thought she might go spit and rinse but she didn't. We laughed as there was cum all over, we cleaned her up as she left no evidence on me. We talked some more and got dressed. Made some plans for future times as you can well imagine I will repeat with this young rare beauty.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-i-do/41957534
    Greek,

    Can you point us in the direction of this one? It looks like the ad was removed. Thanks.

  12. #12054
    Quote Originally Posted by MFever  [View Original Post]
    Me too. After no email reply in 9 months figured she moved on or was on vacation. Then boom out of the blue I get a reply.
    I noticed that she is posting again:

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...shell/31233096

  13. #12053
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    Your going to get ripped off! $80 on Old National is a rip off and a suckas price. $50-$60 is all them broads need on Old National. $50 really. Most on that side are either pimped out, running a con game or street walkers posing as "providers". I'd bypass that ad all together.
    She said she'd do 60 but I just wanted to see if anyone else saw her. Its just odd she is at the same motel a week later. Don't they normally switch it up even if it is the same area?

  14. #12052
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1862
    Quote Originally Posted by KidCisco  [View Original Post]
    Also I notice FAT or so called thick wide hip white girls seem to see black males maybe that's her target area or LE target area because normally the cute slim Big Tits white girls won't see black males and will make sure it is stated on her post. I am NOT into thick or big ass or wide hips chicks of any color.

    Kid Cisco.
    Really and you know this for a fact?

  15. #12051

    Summer is young, wet, tight, looks TGTBT but she's for real

    Saw this little young new to the biz spinner. She is still learning her way around and works with Lotus but she takes direction very well and this is honest to god the tightest pussy I've ever fucked in my life. Will repeat!

    1. 3 hh 220 hr, well worth the price IMHO!

    Saw the ad and found out she is a friend of lotus so trusted her, normally a non reviewed girl is not something I do. Definitely glad I took the plunge, Summer is very young and supple, perfect flawless body and such sweetness about her. She looks innocent but don't let that fool you, she's very in touch with your needs and takes direction very well. She is new but has everything it takes to knock your socks off and believe I will repeat and highly recommend this gem.

    Met her at an extended stay low budget but in an extremely safe area. Typical 2 call system, she had to come down to meet me as it was after hours. Her pics are hot in the ad, figured it was too good to be true. She is exactly the girl in the ad, very petite, supple with an air of innocence but she's not. Summer has a great attitude and warm friendly girl. We started off with a shower and was it so nice, she is flawless. I sucked and kicked her nipple and rubbed her clip and pussy lips which are prominent on such a tiny spinner. Wet and very responsive as I rubbed her, her gspot protrudes slightly so I worked it and woke a finger inside her. This is the absolutely tightest and smallest girl as she clenched my finger. She liked what I was doing but didn't press it without lube. We washed and rinsed with roaming hands all over. We got out of the shower and proceeded to the bed where she layer down and I dove in. She tastes so fresh and loved every minute of it as I liked every inch of her. I then straddled over her for 69, she took my cock bare back blow job suckling the head and took what she could in her mouth. I'm rather large and remarked how thick it was, I watched her take as much as she could in her tiny mouth. The suction and tongue action was great and I felt my or gas building so I had her stop so we could fuck. Put on the cover and my cock covered her entrance, I pushed slowly and she said you are thicker than I'm used to, we worked it in slowly and after letting her get used it I started stroking harder and full depth. This girl is so tight I blasted after only a few minutes, her grip is intense as I blew an extremely hard jets of cum in the bag, one of the best I've had in a long time. We sat and chatted for a while as I admired this rare beauty exploring every inch of her. Time was getting by and I wanted that BBBJ, I did pay extra as the CBJ is standard service. This is a YMMV, if she is comfortable with you and your clean she will offer it. I stood up at the edge of the bed and she bent down to suck on my cock. She really worked on the head with her lips and tongue while her petite little hand stroke me hard in no time. She is very soft and Suttle but her mouth is so tiny it fills her up. The sight of this young beauty taking my cock in her mouth was too much, even after coming so hard the first time I was letting go after 5 minutes. She let me explode in her mouth and kept sucking while the cum ran out of her mouth down her chin all over her chest and legs. She never let up till I was done, I thought she might go spit and rinse but she didn't. We laughed as there was cum all over, we cleaned her up as she left no evidence on me. We talked some more and got dressed. Made some plans for future times as you can well imagine I will repeat with this young rare beauty.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-i-do/41957534

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape