Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #12095
    Quote Originally Posted by WheresMyMule  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Michelle that is currently pregnant you speak of? If So, I'll have to check her out. Been trying to find a pregnant one for a while now. Anyone else that knows of other pregnant ones, I'd love to hear. Thanks guys.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...t-ask/41840459
    Yes, that's her. Treat her fairly, she is one of the "good" ones who doesn't try to mislead, clock watch, or rip guys off. She used to be a frequent ATF for a lot of people on here, until she had some addiction problems that ruined her service. She seems to have cleaned that up this year, because I haven't seen any signs of it since last year. YMMV.

    Have fun and let us know how it goes.

  2. #12094
    Quote Originally Posted by PlaynAtl  [View Original Post]
    Michelle is always a good bet in any hole. It sounds like she let one too many guys CIP, though hehe. I haven't been down there in a month or so. I need to go back soon before she is out of service. Thanks for the tip on that.
    Is this the Michelle that is currently pregnant you speak of? If So, I'll have to check her out. Been trying to find a pregnant one for a while now. Anyone else that knows of other pregnant ones, I'd love to hear. Thanks guys.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...t-ask/41840459

  3. #12093
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffyisFive1  [View Original Post]
    Was in the mood to try something different, so cruised BP and gave Leila a call. Her tattooed, gothy look was appealing. She's a good provider; FS, and good BJ / DT. $$$ for the hour, but had the skills to merit it. In the end I couldn't get past the tattoos, though; just not my thing, I guess! Now I know.

    Wondering, how many of you gents are into tattoos?

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...umber/38098895

    Jeff.
    Tattoos don't bother me on a rental, but I wouldn't want to bring a heavily tatted one home. It is not the tattoos bothering me about this one but the prices. Sheesh.

  4. #12092
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyHighBuilder  [View Original Post]
    Sooo, the other day I felt the need and went back to my old safe play Michelle from BP. She's down south near the airport now. Any way, though she was still the same sweet gal and very accommodating there were a couple of things different. First, she's expecting! She's early on but her tummy is starting to poke a little but her tits are rock hard)). Second, though she used to give an excellent BBBJCIM this time she rubbed two long scratches along the top of mr. Johnson. What the hell is that all about? I know she didn't do it intentionally but it was very painful and I had to hide my junk for a couple of days at home till the redness went away.

    She is still that sweet Michelle though and I like her for it. I can't get caught up in a scam, robbery, or sting so I tend to stay with what works and I know to be safe. I know I'm not senior enough here to rate much PM traffic for safe, sweet BBBJCIM action but if you feel generous and would like to help a brother out feel free. I live on the west side near Douglasville.

    Stay safe!
    Michelle is always a good bet in any hole. It sounds like she let one too many guys CIP, though hehe. I haven't been down there in a month or so. I need to go back soon before she is out of service. Thanks for the tip on that.

  5. #12091

  6. #12090

    Smiley trinity diamond

    http://escortbabylon.net/#/ post /4047919397/18043576/18057056.

    Anyone dream with this thot?

  7. #12089

    Dreaming with Michelle

    Sooo, the other day I felt the need and went back to my old safe play Michelle from BP. She's down south near the airport now. Any way, though she was still the same sweet gal and very accommodating there were a couple of things different. First, she's expecting! She's early on but her tummy is starting to poke a little but her tits are rock hard)). Second, though she used to give an excellent BBBJCIM this time she rubbed two long scratches along the top of mr. Johnson. What the hell is that all about? I know she didn't do it intentionally but it was very painful and I had to hide my junk for a couple of days at home till the redness went away.

    She is still that sweet Michelle though and I like her for it. I can't get caught up in a scam, robbery, or sting so I tend to stay with what works and I know to be safe. I know I'm not senior enough here to rate much PM traffic for safe, sweet BBBJCIM action but if you feel generous and would like to help a brother out feel free. I live on the west side near Douglasville.

    Stay safe!

  8. #12088

    Blonde Bomb, not bombshell on Windy Hill

    Saw this lady the other day. BP Ad says "Specials, Hot, Natural Blonde Bombshell" I now know why the pix are only of an ass, not even sure it is her ass. Definitely a user, no tits, one look at the face and you can see she uses a lot. Apparently, so strung out yesterday she calls my cell phone out of the blue saying she saw a text from me. Yeah- 2 days ago.

    Natural Blonde👸 with Nice Curves, Green Eyes, and Thick thighs. Available 24/7. ❕Your wish is my Command Honey❗ 📞Call Me now, I'm waiting. ☎. ❣678 xxx2711❣ Tiffany. 💋.

    Not worth the. 9 damage.

    Happy Hunting.

  9. #12087

  10. #12086

  11. #12085

    More pix

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...rport/32948753

    678-xxx-1865.

    I met her twice last month. She was always quick to respond and had a decent long term stay place on the south side. Agreed to. 6 qv and got down to business. Began w / a BBBJ which I recall being averagish (don't remember immediately wanting to spew or anything). After a few minutes of that, she asked me how I wanted her. She was naked at this point and I remember seeing that at $$ and telling her to turn around. She obliged and backed right up on me raw diggity w / no mention of a bag. I watched the ocean waves for about 10 minutes before I felt that special feeling coming on. I asked her where she wanted it. There was no immediate response. A few seconds later she asked me where I wanted it, but it was too late to react. She must have felt me unloading because she started bucking back on me until I was empty.

    Hooked up w / her again a few days later for the same rate. This time she mentioned not having a bag. Before that even got out of her mouth I had her K9 taking back shots. I was in a pretty decent rush to get to the airport. For the happy ending I considered unloading in her mouth, but after the quality of the explosion I had previously gotten, round 2 it was. I'll be back in ATL shortly and she will get a call. I did notice she isn't posting nearly as often anymore, but I hope she is around. I've got the feeling she will be as much fun as money can buy and her rates were pretty damn good.
    http://backpage.com.atlanta.hoxnif.com/post/16137197/#.

    http://independent.com.atlanta.hoxni...post/16710833/#.

  12. #12084

    Thats Sunmer

    If you have eve fantasy of the cheerleading babysitter jumping your bones than this is the girl.

  13. #12083

    Missing Link

    http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...-i-do/41957534

    Quote Originally Posted by WheresMyMule  [View Original Post]
    Greek,

    Can you point us in the direction of this one? It looks like the ad was removed. Thanks.

  14. #12082

    Spanish

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    It has been a long time since I took a trip down this path and decided to see this one who was posting as a 23 yr old Spanish\White Beauty. I totally forgot to ask a question that is very important to me, does she smoke? And the answer is YES! That interferes with my ability to truly have fun. She has a cute face, pierced nipples and baby fat. She is a sweetie but did make me feel rushed. No kissing and no Russian, not sure of other rules. She is a college student from southern GA area and comes up here periodically, according to what she told me. Damage $1 for halfhour. Contact 912.XXX- 0488, easy to find. She did text right back, unsure of handler, she said NO but there was an odd guy who showed up at doorway right after I told her I had arrived at the hotel.

    Looks 7.

    Service 7.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-papi/41467488

    Happy Hunting!
    Was the blow bare? CIM?

  15. #12081

    Southside Fun

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...rport/32948753

    678-xxx-1865.

    I met her twice last month. She was always quick to respond and had a decent long term stay place on the south side. Agreed to. 6 qv and got down to business. Began w / a BBBJ which I recall being averagish (don't remember immediately wanting to spew or anything). After a few minutes of that, she asked me how I wanted her. She was naked at this point and I remember seeing that at $$ and telling her to turn around. She obliged and backed right up on me raw diggity w / no mention of a bag. I watched the ocean waves for about 10 minutes before I felt that special feeling coming on. I asked her where she wanted it. There was no immediate response. A few seconds later she asked me where I wanted it, but it was too late to react. She must have felt me unloading because she started bucking back on me until I was empty.

    Hooked up w / her again a few days later for the same rate. This time she mentioned not having a bag. Before that even got out of her mouth I had her K9 taking back shots. I was in a pretty decent rush to get to the airport. For the happy ending I considered unloading in her mouth, but after the quality of the explosion I had previously gotten, round 2 it was. I'll be back in ATL shortly and she will get a call. I did notice she isn't posting nearly as often anymore, but I hope she is around. I've got the feeling she will be as much fun as money can buy and her rates were pretty damn good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape