Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,961 to 15,975 of 16676
-
09-05-16 21:06 #716Senior Member

Posts: 92Now's Your Chance Guys
I know that there have been quite a few people complaining about the quality of providers in the Madison area. I just read on ThE otheR site that Fresh Violet will be visiting Madison 9/12-9/14. Now is your chance to see one of Chicago's best young providers. She is totally GFE with DFK, DATY, BBBJCIM with swallow. She has a perfect, flawless body and will keep you occupied during the entire non-rushed session. On top of all of that she is super friendly and fun to talk to. See her if you get a chance, I am sure that you will not regret it!
-
09-05-16 20:57 #715Senior Member

Posts: 2120Excellent points. Thank you. My concerns are that I want to indulge less often and I want the average quality of the experience to be higher. I tend to think I can accomplish both with a decreased overall budget.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-16 18:05 #714Banned Member

Posts: 121Lola
Saw Lola for my 2nd time. I see she has her chest pic in her ad now. No pics in previous ads. She'll also send more pics.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-fun/16804289
80 hh on Saturday afternoon. She's tight and tasty guys. LK, DATY & BBBJ were on the menu.
-
09-05-16 17:31 #713Senior Member

Posts: 657Donation
Hey seniors. Some advice please? I had a few experiences where the service quality was lower if I negotiated the price. For ex if she quoted 120 but I negotiated for 100, she would agree and then make up rules like "I don't kiss" or "I don't ride" or she pretends to be bored etc. So is this a common thing or is this YMMV and probably a factor of the guy's charm and personality??
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-16 16:55 #712Senior Member

Posts: 2927Stop philosophizing
There is only one thing you have to do and that is go get that pussy then come back and share your experiences with us so we can go get that pussy. If you pay a penny fine, two cents, great, or $200, just go get that pussy.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-16 16:12 #711Senior Member

Posts: 961I think most of us would rather indulge more in BP, not less. I personally would rather indulge in more girls at a lower price. The quality of girl is not dictated by the price you pay. I've read some comments on here about $80 girls being sleazy or dirty. That has not been my experience at all. I most often do 60-100 for a half hour, and occasionally 120. These are the same girls that are asking between 120 and 150 for a half hour. So if they are clean for a premium rate, they should still be clean for less. I have a fairly long list of well known and highly reviewed girls that I have seen at half or less the rate they were asking. I'm pretty sure that they are the same girls that most of the members have also seen. Personally, I would rather see 25 girls at 80 hh for my two grand, rather than 10 girls for an hour for that two grand. I guess that's the nice thing about it. We all have different ways of how to divy up how to waste our money. As far as "rich" versus "poor", I wish I would have used "generous" versus "cheap". I doubt any of us are actually rich or poor. I would think any actual rich person wouldn't really be to worried about seeing any unknown as long as they are safe, since it if it's bad, you wouldn't feel bad at all, just find someone different the next day. If I saw a girl for 200 and had a bad experience I'd be upset about it for 2 weeks or longer. If I do 80 and it doesn't work out, I'm still not happy, but the depression lasts a shorter time!
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-16 10:13 #710Senior Member

Posts: 2120Strategy
We all have limited funds. Personally, I'm reflecting on this question: If out of every 10 visits I made, I only made 1, how much more focused could I be on quality?
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
I usually spend $200 for an hour. Sometimes more. So that's $2 K for 10 visits. I could spend a lot less than that (say, $700) on truly superlative experiences (2 hours with supermodel types). Wouldn't that be better than rolling the dice with the dregs of backpage? And it would have the added bonus of indulging less often.
-
09-03-16 19:19 #709Senior Member

Posts: 961That kinda sounds like a rich man talking to a poor man. I've never done an hour and probably never will. Most girls can't keep me interested for a half hour let alone a full hour. If I had the funds I would do an hour anyway, but for me there really isn't any point in doing an hour. If I do an hour I'd have to wait that much longer to build up funds for the next girl. I'd rather see someone quicker for a half hour. I'm happy for guys like you that have unlimited funds, but the reality is that most of us mortals don't have that kind of cash flow.
Originally Posted by Howard5354
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-16 16:13 #708Senior Member

Posts: 2927Good luck
Now go get that pussy.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-16 13:14 #707Senior Member

Posts: 2927Golden Pussy
Oh, and it was golden too. I ate pussy and ass then banged her for over an hour. Never saw or heard from her again. I have driven to Rockford a few times too. There is or used to be some real good pussy in Rockford. In any event, go get that pussy even if its in Baraboo.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-16 13:12 #706Senior Member

Posts: 961I knew it was a risk since what you went through, but figured she was probably worth the risk. I appreciate the fact that you shared the good and the bad about her. I'll be trying again. She apparently always has incall in Wisconsin Rapids if anyone is in that area. Might he an easier hookup.
Originally Posted by DreamerMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-16 13:08 #705Senior Member

Posts: 961I would never ever drive to Chicago, even for golden pussy, but considering the talent in the Madison area, a trip to Baraboo is worth a shot for a girl with great reviews. Was I pissed? Of course! Will I do it again? Of course! I've wasted hours sitting in Madison and end up going home with nothing. I'd rather drive an hour and get stood up by a girl that seems worthy, than sit in Madison trying to hook up with an unknown.
Originally Posted by Howard5354
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-16 13:07 #704Senior Member

Posts: 2927Somethihng better
Lets suppose that you are booking her for half hour, never tip, and a big spender comes to town. He always book for hour and leaves a generous tip, who do you think she will see? Tip, always book for an hour, more if you got the cash, then leave a very generous tip. This way, you move to the top of the pussy line. Its all about the green!
Originally Posted by DreamerMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-16 09:54 #703Senior Member

Posts: 137Yea that sucks
Yea, she stood me up 3 times at first, but hasn't since. I asked what that was all about she said she was just very nervous about LE or having some axe murderer show up. She talked about getting out of the trade but yet I see her ad up occasionally so she must not be trying to hard.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
Getting stood up pisses me off too. I've driven to Madison (over an hour away) many times just to get stood up so I feel your pain buddy.
She's been a total sweet heart.
-
09-03-16 04:22 #702Senior Member

Posts: 2927Miles for nothing
Never travel more than 25 miles for booty unless it is a reliable escort, someone that you have seen before. I learned this the hard way. I went to Chicago for some booty and was stood up.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





