Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #685

    Elena

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/n-e-w-️-visiting-65039;-dells-real-h-65039;t-tiny-se-why-ßaeutiful /16652104.

    Had a dream about this chick today. She is the girl in the ad, you can Google her number and find reviews and do a Facebook search. She says she is from Milwaukee.

    Was an easy set up, she's a.

    Pretty little spinner type but looks somewhat worn out from the trade, has what looks like where cuts on her legs, possibility from Razer blades, WTF! Pretty good CBJ, as a tight little pussy, NO DATY, doesNOT like her tits sucked or licked, some light kissing NO DFK, does not like the top, does not like doggie, only a little mish then she didn't want to do that! Finished with a HJ. WTF! I could have done that at home and saved myself 200! Will NOT repeat!

  2. #684

    Dixie

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ncall/16540148

    Had a dream about this chick the other day, easy setup, no billshit, she's the one in the pic. I usually don't go for $80 specials but what the hell. She Was a little gross but did the job, was eager to please. Will not repeat.

  3. #683

    Sorry and Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BulletsNBrains  [View Original Post]
    A cash and dash BP report this morning on Kim. http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...w-new/16577945.
    Sorry to hear you were part of a cash and dash. Thanks for informing us.

    If possible try we should all try and add a photo of these rip off artists to our reports since their ads don't stay up too long.

    Keep safe out there.

  4. #682

    Cash and Dash report

    A cash and dash BP report this morning on Kim. http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...w-new/16577945.

  5. #681

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the great report! Apparently the link went dead before your post showed up. Bummer.
    New link about 30 min ago. Posts as "exotic beauty -23".

  6. #680
    Quote Originally Posted by BulletsNBrains  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed I was on a hhr date today. In my mind, Leah is a short 5'1 or 5'2, larger booty, D cup and an a attractive chocolate sweety. She's really new to the escort scene and is still a tight shaved kitty. Started off with LFK, laid down after a couple of minutes for BBBJ, then she climbed on for cowgirl. After several minutes, pulled cover and went back to BBBJ, decided to taste her and and enjoy some 69 till finish. She's very talkative and takes direction and seems genuinely wants to please. Treat her well guys!

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...eauty/16572584

    P.S. She did share some nice pics via text. Rate today was. 8/ hhr and $. 5/ hr.
    Thanks for the great report! Apparently the link went dead before your post showed up. Bummer.

  7. #679

    Leah

    I dreamed I was on a hhr date today. In my mind, Leah is a short 5'1 or 5'2, larger booty, D cup and an a attractive chocolate sweety. She's really new to the escort scene and is still a tight shaved kitty. Started off with LFK, laid down after a couple of minutes for BBBJ, then she climbed on for cowgirl. After several minutes, pulled cover and went back to BBBJ, decided to taste her and and enjoy some 69 till finish. She's very talkative and takes direction and seems genuinely wants to please. Treat her well guys!

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...eauty/16572584

    P.S. She did share some nice pics via text. Rate today was. 8/ hhr and $. 5/ hr.

  8. #678

    I forgot to mention

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerMan  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...n-mom/16273828

    I saw this chick a couple of weeks ago for an hour (200) had a great time, was easy to set up, very down to earth, great BBBJ, good f-ing, was hanging out afterwards and she says " you can stay a while, do you want something to drink"? We were joking around, talking and then I DID HER AGAIN!

    Her ad doesn't stay up long and I would say she looks better in person.
    Lots of DFK and some DATY.

  9. #677

    Lexxi

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-mind/16555423

    Saw this chick the other day after I got stood up by "J" . The pics she sent looked to me like a tanned hot white chick, turned to be a use -to-be. Hot (3 kids ago) black chick. Damage was 2 oo. Nice person, LAME service.

  10. #676

    J

    Yep that's her name.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...xible/16534747

    This chick is hard catch, haven't seen her yet, almost did the other day, she kept moving the time later throughout the day and kept saying " I can't wait to meet you " (what a load of crap!) , finally 2:30 we were going to meet got total radio silence. SHE IS A FRICKEN TIME WASTER. Pissed me off!

    Stood me up a few days before this, said she fell asleep.

  11. #675

    Hot mom

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...n-mom/16273828

    I saw this chick a couple of weeks ago for an hour (200) had a great time, was easy to set up, very down to earth, great BBBJ, good f-ing, was hanging out afterwards and she says " you can stay a while, do you want something to drink"? We were joking around, talking and then I DID HER AGAIN!

    Her ad doesn't stay up long and I would say she looks better in person.

  12. #674

    Thia

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishdude  [View Original Post]
    That's Thia.

    One of the finest spinner bodies in town, in my opinion. Too bad it comes with a heaping helping of really poor attitude. She is often pissed about something or makes something up to be pissed about. Also kind of pricey. She seems burned out and is not really in to it at all unless you throw large $ at her. She really posts a lot and seems to be on duty 24 x7 most of the time. Which explains why she was sore when I saw her. She couldn't really deliver very well on FS she was so sore on two occasions when I saw her, so I'm done. Which is too bad because I just love her body and the pussy is fine, fine, fine! And squeezable little bees. She has no problem with DATY.

    I was talking to her once and it became apparent she has or had a pimp. I wouldn't be surprised if she still did as that is what would be driving her to post and be on duty so much.

    Only a good option of you want to drop a lot of $ and even then YMMV. Once I dropped a little extra $ and she let me take pics. I think if the $ is right, she'll deliver.
    She's one of the few girls I've seen multiple times. And I totally agree with everything you said. Hot as fuck. But attitude is, "I'm going to check my phone while you lick my pussy. ... Oh, you're still there?

    I've been very successful at not seeing her again for a long time. All I have to do is text her from a different phone and ask for an hour. She replies, "My usual rate is $300 but I can go as low as $200. ".

    And then I remember why I stopped seeing her.

  13. #673
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerMan  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-baby/13565102

    She doesn't seem to list her name and I don't remember what the hell it was. Agreed on a 250 donation for and hr. Desent motel, Pics are accurate, cute little Brunette, she was complaining about an ex- John / stalker hanging around the motel and kept fucking with her phone! All in all was a good time, DATY, DFK.
    That's Thia.

    One of the finest spinner bodies in town, in my opinion. Too bad it comes with a heaping helping of really poor attitude. She is often pissed about something or makes something up to be pissed about. Also kind of pricey. She seems burned out and is not really in to it at all unless you throw large $ at her. She really posts a lot and seems to be on duty 24 x7 most of the time. Which explains why she was sore when I saw her. She couldn't really deliver very well on FS she was so sore on two occasions when I saw her, so I'm done. Which is too bad because I just love her body and the pussy is fine, fine, fine! And squeezable little bees. She has no problem with DATY.

    I was talking to her once and it became apparent she has or had a pimp. I wouldn't be surprised if she still did as that is what would be driving her to post and be on duty so much.

    Only a good option of you want to drop a lot of $ and even then YMMV. Once I dropped a little extra $ and she let me take pics. I think if the $ is right, she'll deliver.

  14. #672
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerMan  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-baby/13565102

    She doesn't seem to list her name and I don't remember what the hell it was. Agreed on a 250 donation for and hr. Desent motel, Pics are accurate, cute little Brunette, she was complaining about an ex- John / stalker hanging around the motel and kept fucking with her phone! All in all was a good time, DATY, DFK.
    Probably can't remember her name because she keeps changing it. She has been reviewed on here a few times. Mostly not good until you. She always told me that DFK wasn't on the table, but apparently it was for you.

  15. #671

    Expensive but.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerMan  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-baby/13565102

    She doesn't seem to list her name and I don't remember what the hell it was. Agreed on a 250 donation for and hr. Desent motel, Pics are accurate, cute little Brunette, she was complaining about an ex- John / stalker hanging around the motel and kept fucking with her phone! All in all was a good time, DATY, DFK.
    If that pussy is good and tight, then its worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape