Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6678
    Any intel on this one?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...rgeous/5190669

    Don't see any other posts from her and I'm intrigued.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cba4390e18d761ba1f829ccc70a3c6d9.jpg‎  

  2. #6677

    Sabrina link

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I really wish you guys would please include the LINK! Is that too much to ask? Because there are usually at least a half dozen girls on backpage with the same name for almost ANY name, that cum and go from the area! And I wish I had a nickel for every ho I ever saw that called herself Sabrina, LOL!

    But OK--if you mean this Sabrina, then yes, I posted a review a while back. http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...t-now/4082021. Check post #6372. In summary: decent DFK, good BBBJ and a pretty good fuck, nice clean DATY but no facials and no CIM. Despite her being cum shy, I would still recommend, she's a nice girl and no sign of pimps or drugs, I found her facebook and its clear she's an nice upstanding young MILF.
    Think he meant this one.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...s-back/6113657

    I texted back and forth the other day. Wanted 1. For car date. She's very cute, but too much for car in my opinion.

  3. #6676
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottTheGreat9  [View Original Post]
    Okay, this is my first post so bear with me. I saw Kasey back in February had an awesome time. Every thing I wanted and more. She was a total GFE. I have only seen a couple of providers and none were close to the experience that I had with her. I only saw her for a half hour in February and have been dreaming of seeing her again since then. Well I got a text from her this morning and away I went this time for an hour. At 2 and a half for the hour well worth it. In the past I would have negotiated down but I remember when I meet her in February how much she appreciated the fact that I paid what she was asking. I arrived at her no tell motel (real shit hole) texted her, she texted me the number and away I went. Knocked on the door, she opened the door wearing a sexy red robe. She greeted me with a nice kiss and hug. I entered the room and placed the donation on the TV. The room was at least neat and appeared clean. Then the fun begins. She removes her robe and is wearing a bra and panties set that I can only describe as yummy. She helps me out of my clothes and we start to kiss. After a few minutes of four play the hat goes on and so does she. She road me like I have never been. Not sure how she has the stamina to almost hover over me but God damn it was good. I am pretty sure she finished multiple times finally I pull out and remove the hat and finish on her sweet little ass. Sat there and talked to her for a few then cleaned up and away I went. I guess the only downside for me was she took a little while to get ready. I am glad that I waited though. She is a super sweet girl treat her well boys.
    250 for an hour at that place? Glad you had fun but no way. She must have texted a bunch of us that she's back and now she's in demand.

  4. #6675

    Kim in Woony

    Took the plunge yesterday. Safe place, right as you go through downtown. She is very nice and friendly. Top comes off and the teeth come out. Takes it all with no question. I will repeat. 50, great head, tries hard and a nice girl. She does smoke and I smelled of it when I left, if you may have to answer to somebody when you get home. Pats blanket.

  5. #6674

    Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputty  [View Original Post]
    Apple and Michelle. I can not get ahold of them either. Not models but what a fun time.
    Apple is now posting on CL saw her post the other day and texted for a meeting this weekend.

  6. #6673

    Mandy neighborhood.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedStar819  [View Original Post]
    I'm usually up in Boston for work, so I'm usually checking the Boston forum for advice, but yesterday I was down in Providence with some clients. I finished early, so I decided I would try and see an escort. Saw all the people raving about Mandy, and I decided that she couldn't possibly have faked all the reviews, so I took the plunge. I had a bit of trouble getting in contact with her, but when I saw the phone she was using to field her messages, I can definitely see how she'd have a problem sending and receiving texts. Anyways, Mandy is everything that you guys have said and more. She's smart, funny, and so very sexy. She gives amazing head, and so far has been the only one that's done BBBJCIM without me even having to ask, not to mention she gives plenty of attention to the boys. I'll definitely be trying to see her again. I just wish she wasn't in such a sketchy part of Providence. I felt so out of place there.
    Granted she does not live in Bel Air. If you think her area is sketchy you have not seen much of Providence. Just don't want to scare off any potential clients, though she does a killing without my help. It is not that bad.

  7. #6672

    Destiny

    Made a appointment with Bella to meet but she bailed on me with no response had me waiting an hourly so. So decided to try destiny out for the first time. Easy to talk to and setup within 20 min. Sketchy little area told me to park in the driveway started to get a bad feeling about getting blocked in so parked in front the house but others had good experience. Met at the backdoor walked me downstairs to the basement and went straight to business. Overall wasn't bad but I would probably go to black girl mya for a qv BJ.

  8. #6671

    London reigns ad is a fake

    Hi all.

    Ya I almost went over to her, couldn't resist. http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...london/6111780.

    But I knew it was way too good to be true.

    Tineye did not show up anything and she had a video. I was VERY tempted. I asked for a pic from her, no answer. But google images said Christina Assadourian. So its a well made fake ad.

    Just wanted to let you know.

  9. #6670
    Quote Originally Posted by RIRed  [View Original Post]
    I'm having a tough time getting in to see Mandy. I'm seeing and have read lots of good reviews (like a good newbie / lurker) and want to meet her but it has been tough getting in touch.

    Does anyone have another way to reach her (PM me) or comments on best time / day (again PM is fine).

    I'm new to the board, done lots of reading, and haven't pulled trigger on a meeting with a provider yet. She seems cool and my type, so I'm excited to meet her!

    Thanks for any advice, I'll try to contribute as I can. Slowly entering the pool!
    Just keep trying man. No real other way, I usually send her a text at the beginning of the day asking when she will be free that day and that seems to work well. Although sometimes she does vanish around the time she said she will be free but that's to be expected in this game in my opinion. Very rare for one to treat it like a business where being available and on time are important. My. 02.

  10. #6669

    Kasey

    Okay, this is my first post so bear with me. I saw Kasey back in February had an awesome time. Every thing I wanted and more. She was a total GFE. I have only seen a couple of providers and none were close to the experience that I had with her. I only saw her for a half hour in February and have been dreaming of seeing her again since then. Well I got a text from her this morning and away I went this time for an hour. At 2 and a half for the hour well worth it. In the past I would have negotiated down but I remember when I meet her in February how much she appreciated the fact that I paid what she was asking. I arrived at her no tell motel (real shit hole) texted her, she texted me the number and away I went. Knocked on the door, she opened the door wearing a sexy red robe. She greeted me with a nice kiss and hug. I entered the room and placed the donation on the TV. The room was at least neat and appeared clean. Then the fun begins. She removes her robe and is wearing a bra and panties set that I can only describe as yummy. She helps me out of my clothes and we start to kiss. After a few minutes of four play the hat goes on and so does she. She road me like I have never been. Not sure how she has the stamina to almost hover over me but God damn it was good. I am pretty sure she finished multiple times finally I pull out and remove the hat and finish on her sweet little ass. Sat there and talked to her for a few then cleaned up and away I went. I guess the only downside for me was she took a little while to get ready. I am glad that I waited though. She is a super sweet girl treat her well boys.

  11. #6668

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFog  [View Original Post]
    Add me to the list of Mandy enthusiast. With all these great reviews and my regular girl away I took the plunge this am. What a sweetheart with amazing BBBJ skills. All other reviews about her taking her time are spot on. She'll bring you to the edge and then hold back to prolong the enjoyment. Not a clock watcher. Swallows and says the cum is the best part. She can be hard to get in touch with at first and doesn't post as much as she used to but once your in, she delivers.
    Is the red head Mandy. I have a time set up with her. I copied the link.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...e-eyes/5867044

  12. #6667

    Mandy wait time

    I'm having a tough time getting in to see Mandy. I'm seeing and have read lots of good reviews (like a good newbie / lurker) and want to meet her but it has been tough getting in touch.

    Does anyone have another way to reach her (PM me) or comments on best time / day (again PM is fine).

    I'm new to the board, done lots of reading, and haven't pulled trigger on a meeting with a provider yet. She seems cool and my type, so I'm excited to meet her!

    Thanks for any advice, I'll try to contribute as I can. Slowly entering the pool!

  13. #6666
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFog  [View Original Post]
    Add me to the list of Mandy enthusiast. With all these great reviews and my regular girl away I took the plunge this am. What a sweetheart with amazing BBBJ skills. All other reviews about her taking her time are spot on. She'll bring you to the edge and then hold back to prolong the enjoyment. Not a clock watcher. Swallows and says the cum is the best part. She can be hard to get in touch with at first and doesn't post as much as she used to but once your in, she delivers.
    Sounds awesome! Any contact info or ad link?

  14. #6665

    Mandy

    Add me to the list of Mandy enthusiast. With all these great reviews and my regular girl away I took the plunge this am. What a sweetheart with amazing BBBJ skills. All other reviews about her taking her time are spot on. She'll bring you to the edge and then hold back to prolong the enjoyment. Not a clock watcher. Swallows and says the cum is the best part. She can be hard to get in touch with at first and doesn't post as much as she used to but once your in, she delivers.

  15. #6664

    DATY with streetwalkers?

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not a big deal, it's why I said YMMV. I have even had some girls that normally give good head be bad too. As for the parking lot, I've had thousands of car dates so it's routine for me and it was night so it was dark as well. She was just trying to rush etc, maybe she wanted to get home to watch Big Brother? LOL.

    I'm also used to roaming hands but she wouldn't let the girls out and her ass was HUGE which I'm not into so that cut down on my level of excitement too. Nothing like getting decent head etc while you're playing with her ass and/or twat.
    HAH, I'm a monger with decades of experience as a callgirl afficianado (then, in more recent years an "escort" client. But I'm still a streetwalker virgin (except in Mexico, where its legal, LOL). So I really have to ask you: do you ever DATY these girls from the street? Just wondering! Mainly because if I ever took up your sport, I would REALLY want to eat them out, as its one of my MAIN interests! (By the way, I DID DATY ALL the ones I did in Mexicio!) .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape