Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6633

    Mandy

    I'm usually up in Boston for work, so I'm usually checking the Boston forum for advice, but yesterday I was down in Providence with some clients. I finished early, so I decided I would try and see an escort. Saw all the people raving about Mandy, and I decided that she couldn't possibly have faked all the reviews, so I took the plunge. I had a bit of trouble getting in contact with her, but when I saw the phone she was using to field her messages, I can definitely see how she'd have a problem sending and receiving texts. Anyways, Mandy is everything that you guys have said and more. She's smart, funny, and so very sexy. She gives amazing head, and so far has been the only one that's done BBBJCIM without me even having to ask, not to mention she gives plenty of attention to the boys. I'll definitely be trying to see her again. I just wish she wasn't in such a sketchy part of Providence. I felt so out of place there.

  2. #6632

    Tia Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Zakk1317  [View Original Post]
    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...xation/5140725

    Tried for the second time to meet up with Tia Marie. Starts off fine with texting but she will not answer phone calls and midway through texting she disappears. As far as I know from the early texts, anything goes and it's 170/ h. Will try again one more time before giving up.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...y-lady/6022734

    I did get to meet with Andee instead. All I can say is WOW. Andee is incredible. BBBJ, DT, DATY were fantastic. New to this but acts like a pro. She is a mature, beautiful true GFE. No Greek or pain but everything else is available. Loves to have toys used during the seesion which was new for me but fun. Price was a little high but since I asked to be a regular she dropped it. No rushing. Only downside was asking for money upfront. Not a big deal, but makes the GFE more business-like. Also has a severe latex allergy, so she prefers her own condoms.
    Tia Marie is good looking however she always uses other girls pics and is never the girl in the pics but regardless still good looking facial and body. She will do BBBJCIM but prefers CFS. Her only special quality is that she loves to get fucked in her ass but covered only. She also loves DATY and will actually get off if you hit her spot long enough and correctly the way she likes it. The minus side is totally business and no GFE at all and expensive for what you receive in my book.

  3. #6631
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadappb  [View Original Post]
    First time posting but have used the forum for sometime now, frankly the posts here has helped a lot. So here is my contribution.

    Decided to visit Nina, called her and made an appointment $ for GFE hh. I tried to research her phone # but didn't find any red flags. Anyways arrived at the location (motel) where she asked me to come up and she would meet me in the hall way. She is the girl in the BP add. In the room asked her about GFE service, she then asks me if I have been tested and have some kind of proof, ok right here I should have bailed but obviously my little head was making all the decisions. Decided to stay, big mistake! Gave her $ and got ready to undress. She tells me she has to give the cash to her girlfriend! I knew this is going to go all downhill from here. She slips the cash under the door and comes back, no one popped in yet. She asks me if I have a condom, seriously is she kidding, but I surprised her and pulled out the protection. By now I was pissed and wondered if she would have given me HJ and sent me out. She starts with CBJ for 30 sec and then says she can't do FS since she has her periods, WTF. She continues with CBJ for couple of min and then tells me to finish up with HJ. Decided to take the loss and leave. On my way out saw couple of homies in the corridor hanging out glaring at me.

    Worst experience ever, gentlemen avoid her and be safe! Here is the link.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...esnt-get-any-в1108;1090;1090;1108;1103;-etter-tighter-963;1103;1084;963;1103;1108;1108;967;961;lσ1109;953;957;1108;-t /5565496.
    This link was broken. And there is more than one Nina around these days. Can anyone post a working link, as this is an IMPORTANT report! Thanks.

  4. #6630

    Car Fun

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...see-me/6106595

    Intrigued by this ad, if she's legit looks promising even tho not a fan of car dates. Does anyone have any Intel considering TOFTT. PM is ok if you don't want to post on board.

  5. #6629

    Ophelia

    Well, the honeymoon is (literally) over, so I'm back after a long hiatus.

    Anyone seen Ophelia? I'm a sucker for a big Bush. Tried a few times to connect with her but she only seems to work on Wednesdays. I'll TOFTT and report back if I can pin her down, but if anyone can say if the chase is worth it, I'd be grateful.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...beauty/5785305

  6. #6628
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Nina

    Thanks for the report and warning. I saw her some time ago when she was just starting out and at that time she was trying to please, but by seeing the progression of reports of her over these last few months, it's obvious that she is getting worse and worse and has moved from simply being a lackluster performer to an outright scammer. I only saw her once because I found the numerous zits on her otherwise really nice boobs a complete turnoff. I'm glad that I never went back.

  7. #6627
    [Deleted by Admin]

    ============================================

    Greetings Gentlemen,

    With all due respect, I would very much appreciate it if you would not use my forum to publicly solicit or exchange information on how to find and/or use my competitor's website(s).

    Thanks,

    Jackson

  8. #6626

    Avoid Avoid (NINA)

    First time posting but have used the forum for sometime now, frankly the posts here has helped a lot. So here is my contribution.

    Decided to visit Nina, called her and made an appointment $ for GFE hh. I tried to research her phone # but didn't find any red flags. Anyways arrived at the location (motel) where she asked me to come up and she would meet me in the hall way. She is the girl in the BP add. In the room asked her about GFE service, she then asks me if I have been tested and have some kind of proof, ok right here I should have bailed but obviously my little head was making all the decisions. Decided to stay, big mistake! Gave her $ and got ready to undress. She tells me she has to give the cash to her girlfriend! I knew this is going to go all downhill from here. She slips the cash under the door and comes back, no one popped in yet. She asks me if I have a condom, seriously is she kidding, but I surprised her and pulled out the protection. By now I was pissed and wondered if she would have given me HJ and sent me out. She starts with CBJ for 30 sec and then says she can't do FS since she has her periods, WTF. She continues with CBJ for couple of min and then tells me to finish up with HJ. Decided to take the loss and leave. On my way out saw couple of homies in the corridor hanging out glaring at me.

    Worst experience ever, gentlemen avoid her and be safe! Here is the link.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...esnt-get-any-в1108;1090;1090;1108;1103;-etter-tighter-963;1103;1084;963;1103;1108;1108;967;961;lσ1109;953;957;1108;-t /5565496.

  9. #6625
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstah  [View Original Post]
    She's only doing car dates or out calls now. Tried meeting her last night and arrived to get her but she flaked and never texted back once I got to the address she sent me. I did see her walking with a bf / pimp.
    Thats strange, you are talking about Lilly, right? Where was she when she went silent? Seekonk or Rumford? (PM me if you don't want to say publically.).

  10. #6624
    Quote Originally Posted by DpmSaturn14  [View Original Post]
    Looks good. Like the cute, young girls with nice legs. Might take the jump on this one.
    She's only doing car dates or out calls now. Tried meeting her last night and arrived to get her but she flaked and never texted back once I got to the address she sent me. I did see her walking with a bf / pimp.

  11. #6623

    Mandy again

    Was finally back up north and was able to see Mandy again. Don't know that there is too much that can be said that won't be repetitious, but a great time with her as always. She even tried out some new variations that were very nice--shows how cool she is, she isn't sitting on her laurels, but is trying to add some nice twists to her skills.

    I've said it before, but she would drive me to bankruptcy if I lived up this way!

    Stay safe.

    SFF.

  12. #6622

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    She had no reviews I could find anywhere but reverse-searches showed she wasn't LE so I went to see her last night.

    http://southcoast.backpage.com/Femal...lilly/35709808

    Long story short, she is cute but ot gorgeous in my opinion. Nice B cups. Young MILF she's really 24. Face is cute but not gorgeous, she wears no make-up, and has a little cheek / upper lip piercing which I do not think actually detracts from her appearance. But she's small and very young looking and I know a lot of guys like that look. Good performer, takes directions well, nice BBBJ, DFK was OK but not stellar. She likes DATY and likes fucking better, I pounded her mainly in doggy and we both had fun! She would not take CIM or facials after yanking off the hat so I sprayed her cute little ass. 100 for hh but not a clock watcher. Incall in a dumpy notel in E. Providence that most of us have been in before I would think.
    Looks good. Like the cute, young girls with nice legs. Might take the jump on this one.

  13. #6621
    Quote Originally Posted by HTownHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    You guys are referring to this one, right?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...-jacey/5966871
    That's her. Go and have a good time. She can flake out on you, but when she is on her game she is fantastic.

  14. #6620
    Thanks I knew you would know.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    That is Marianne, she is normally a massage girl and UTR escort. She went by Shelly at Fountain St, went by Marie at Repose and by Marianne at Opulence. She can be REAL tough to hook up with due to multiple young kids and as for her prices she normally asks for $200 which can be a decent deal depending upon her mood. She lives in Pawt on the Ma line and she needs to come to you.

    FYI: She is a member on spahunter (redballoon1987) and she was fired from all of the spa's for extra's.

  15. #6619

    Sugar girl

    I noticed but never asked. She side she was separated and getting a divorce.

    Quote Originally Posted by Britaly  [View Original Post]
    Interesting that she has the wedding and engagement ring on the correct finger.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape