Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6663

    Sabrina?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingSunshine  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on Daze or Sabrina.
    I really wish you guys would please include the LINK! Is that too much to ask? Because there are usually at least a half dozen girls on backpage with the same name for almost ANY name, that cum and go from the area! And I wish I had a nickel for every ho I ever saw that called herself Sabrina, LOL!

    But OK--if you mean this Sabrina, then yes, I posted a review a while back. http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...t-now/4082021. Check post #6372. In summary: decent DFK, good BBBJ and a pretty good fuck, nice clean DATY but no facials and no CIM. Despite her being cum shy, I would still recommend, she's a nice girl and no sign of pimps or drugs, I found her facebook and its clear she's an nice upstanding young MILF.

  2. #6662
    Definitely not a big deal, it's why I said YMMV. I have even had some girls that normally give good head be bad too. As for the parking lot, I've had thousands of car dates so it's routine for me and it was night so it was dark as well. She was just trying to rush etc, maybe she wanted to get home to watch Big Brother? LOL.

    I'm also used to roaming hands but she wouldn't let the girls out and her ass was HUGE which I'm not into so that cut down on my level of excitement too. Nothing like getting decent head etc while you're playing with her ass and/or twat.

    Quote Originally Posted by RhodyRob007  [View Original Post]
    As someone who cuts through that plaza a lot, I can't think of a great parking spot in it. But maybe I'm just too nervous. Sorry to see you got the short stick on this one. I guess we can't all be PatriotsFaan.

  3. #6661

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus77  [View Original Post]
    LOL, been there. There was a time a couple years back where I could swear something felt "off" when I peed, and I was sure I had caught something. Turned out it was a kidney stone.

    For what it's worth, I've seen Mandy recently and have no problems to report. I communicated with her today as well. She said some things to me that I think may explain some of the less enthusiastic performances that some have reported (which I have never experienced). I'll just say this: guys, don't forget that providers are human beings just like all of us. Try to treat them as such. They're not robots or vending machines.
    Hey guys new to the game. I am seeing Mandy later. I'm trying to see if this is all the same Mandy. Red head, 23 in Federal hill. Thanks.

  4. #6660

    Nyla? Ddd latina, any info??

    Hey everyone!

    Have not been active or seeing girls. BUT Iam interested in busty Latinas. This one has my interest. But outcall, so I am concerned about bait and switch.

    Any info??

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...latina/4261977

  5. #6659

    Daze or Sabrina? Should I just grab both

    Any reviews on Daze or Sabrina.

  6. #6658

    North Attleboro

    As someone who cuts through that plaza a lot, I can't think of a great parking spot in it. But maybe I'm just too nervous. Sorry to see you got the short stick on this one. I guess we can't all be PatriotsFaan.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    Well, I saw her since car dates don't bother me at all. Had me pick her up on Alicia st and park in the Stop & Shop plaza. I was expecting some decent head from her after the previous reports but it didn't happen. She stopped 2 min into it and asked if I was close yet (not even remotely close) then kept on stopping every few min after that.

    Did NOT listen to directions, did not pay any attention to the boys. Didn't even want to pop the big tits out either. I eventually just had her stop since it was NEVER going to happen. I would give her a very poor rating. Btw, she quoted me $60 BBBJ and $100 FS.

    #$*#% FYI, She is also bigger than her pics. Over 200lbs so and oh yeah, she was also wearing a wig that kept moving around lol. I said wtf just take it off. She said she's trying to stay UTR. I'm like you post your REAL digits (doesn't use an app) and they go to your FB page so just how UTR are you?





    Looking for some fun before work, come see me 😘 - 20.

    Posted: Tuesday, August 16,2016 5:25 AM.

    Car.
    Dates.
    Curvy 🍑.
    Big lips 👄.
    Call or text 6179806777.
    I am real.
    Gentlemen only.
    Please do not text or call unless you want to 100% are ready.
    No on going texts.
    Serious inquires only, my time is just as valuable as yours.
    Please be respectful (If none of these are followed unfortunately you will be blocked).
    ;available 24/7✨.

    Poster's age: 20.
    Location: North Attleboro car only, Providence.
    Post I'd: 6106595 rhodeisland.

    Other ads by this user:
    Looking for fun come see me - 20 (North Attleboro) adult entertainment: escorts.
    Want to have a good night? Come see me 😍 - 20 (North Attleboro) adult entertainment: escorts.
    specials tonight 8-10 pm! 😛128539;128539;128539; - 20 (North Attleboro) adult entertainment: escorts.
    specials from 8-10 pm tonight 😛128539;128539;128539; - 20 (North Attleboro) adult entertainment: escorts.
    Come see me for a good time tonight 😉 - 20 (North Attleboro) adult entertainment: escorts.

    Email to friend.

  7. #6657

    YMMV? 20yo North Attleboro car date

    Well, I saw her since car dates don't bother me at all. Had me pick her up on Alicia st and park in the Stop & Shop plaza. I was expecting some decent head from her after the previous reports but it didn't happen. She stopped 2 min into it and asked if I was close yet (not even remotely close) then kept on stopping every few min after that.

    Did NOT listen to directions, did not pay any attention to the boys. Didn't even want to pop the big tits out either. I eventually just had her stop since it was NEVER going to happen. I would give her a very poor rating. Btw, she quoted me $60 BBBJ and $100 FS.

    #$*#% FYI, She is also bigger than her pics. Over 200lbs so and oh yeah, she was also wearing a wig that kept moving around lol. I said wtf just take it off. She said she's trying to stay UTR. I'm like you post your REAL digits (doesn't use an app) and they go to your FB page so just how UTR are you?

    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotsFaan  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw this girl, gave me the best head I've had. This girl is a blessing she is a thicker girl but has beautiful eyes and nice big juicy tits. Very sweet and did not rush me. I would recommend this girl if you're comfortable with car dates.
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodyRob007  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple of weeks ago. I also hate car dates, but the time and location was convenient, and we talked down to 40 for a quick BBBJCIM.

    Nice enough, but not at all done up. Her hair was a mess and she came out in a nightgown with nothing under it. We parked close to her house, and she told me to keep a lookout for her male roommates who may be out for a walk nearby. (Not what I want to hear while I'm trying to relax.) She was fairly talented and it went quick, but not as quick as I think she was hoping. Despite warning she wasn't ready for the cim, but thankfully I keep a roll of paper towels in the car.

    If she cleaned up a bit and hosted I'd go back. But the car date setup just wasn't great. Though if that's your thing, your mileage and enjoyment may vary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboys8228  [View Original Post]
    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...see-me/6106595

    Intrigued by this ad, if she's legit looks promising even tho not a fan of car dates. Does anyone have any Intel considering TOFTT. PM is ok if you don't want to post on board.
    Looking for some fun before work, come see me 😘 - 20.

    Posted: Tuesday, August 16,2016 5:25 AM.

    Car.
    Dates.
    Curvy 🍑.
    Big lips 👄.
    Call or text 6179806777.
    I am real.
    Gentlemen only.
    Please do not text or call unless you want to 100% are ready.
    No on going texts.
    Serious inquires only, my time is just as valuable as yours.
    Please be respectful (If none of these are followed unfortunately you will be blocked).
    ;available 24/7✨.

    Poster's age: 20.
    Location: North Attleboro car only, Providence.
    Post I'd: 6106595 rhodeisland.

    Other ads by this user:
    Looking for fun come see me - 20 (North Attleboro) adult entertainment: escorts.
    Want to have a good night? Come see me 😍 - 20 (North Attleboro) adult entertainment: escorts.
    specials tonight 8-10 pm! 😛128539;128539;128539; - 20 (North Attleboro) adult entertainment: escorts.
    specials from 8-10 pm tonight 😛128539;128539;128539; - 20 (North Attleboro) adult entertainment: escorts.
    Come see me for a good time tonight 😉 - 20 (North Attleboro) adult entertainment: escorts.

    Email to friend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cassie 6179806777.jpg‎  
    Last edited by Horny As Hell; 08-18-16 at 22:05. Reason: add info

  8. #6656
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotsFaan  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw this girl, gave me the best head I've had. This girl is a blessing she is a thicker girl but has beautiful eyes and nice big juicy tits. Very sweet and did not rush me. I would recommend this girl if you're comfortable with car dates.
    http://warwick.backpage.com/FemaleEs...%8Ftes/6114412

  9. #6655

    Cindy Squirts or other recommendations

    Hello gentlemen. I will be visiting your area for the first time next week and was looking at the BP offerings. Has anyone partaken of Cindy Squirts, and is it worth dreaming about?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...y-girl/4935708

    Also, I'd be interested in any recommendations any of you may have. Would prefer younger, GFE, spinner type or a just a little thick in the right places.

    Thanks fellas!

  10. #6654
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriotsfaan  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw this girl, gave me the best head I've had. This girl is a blessing she is a thicker girl but has beautiful eyes and nice big juicy tits. Very sweet and did not rush me. I would recommend this girl if you're comfortable with car dates.
    Beautiful eyes and nice big juicy tits, oh my! Right up my ally! But car dates not so much, but that's what no-tels are for, LOL! But could you post link or tell us how to find her, please? Thanks!

  11. #6653

    Aubrey

    I see Aubrey is back. http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...-to-z/6108287. I used to fuck her in the ass regularly back about 3 years ago then she dissappeared. She was pretty much good at everything, always used to dress up in thigh highs and heels and the whole slutty stripper look. Aubrey was never shy, LOL! And always swallowed the evidence for the finale. She was quite overweight though, much more belly fat than the pictures. But those nice big soft natural tits were great for Russian fun LOL!

    But has anybody seen her recently? I thinks its been 3 or 4 years since I saw her so I'm curious about what she looks like these days? I also noticed her price went up for her ass, I used to fuck her ass for 150 in a half hr session but now the recent ads say 200. I hope her appearance these days justifies the price hike!

  12. #6652
    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus77  [View Original Post]
    Kasey has no tits, unfortunately. Completely flat. That's about the only complaint I could possibly see anyone having with her, based on the one time I saw her.
    Thanks Promethius and also thanks to the other guys who answered this for me. I guess she's not my type then. You guys saved me from some disappointment, not to mention 100 bucks, LOL!

  13. #6651
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I saw pictures from her old ads but could never figure out what kind of tits she has from those pics. And because I really don't get very turned on by flat chested girls, I was wondering what those tits look like? For comparison, I have indeed fucked skinny Jenny a while back and she was a great fuck and a nice girl but I never went back since she was MUCH too flat chested for me! I know a lot of guys like that very young titless look (on legal age girls of course), but I need some more substantial milk bags to hang onto, LOL!
    Kasey has no tits, unfortunately. Completely flat. That's about the only complaint I could possibly see anyone having with her, based on the one time I saw her.

  14. #6650

    Welcome

    Welcome to the board. What was the parking situation like for the car date?

    Quote Originally Posted by Patriotsfaan  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw this girl, gave me the best head I've had. This girl is a blessing she is a thicker girl but has beautiful eyes and nice big juicy tits. Very sweet and did not rush me. I would recommend this girl if you're comfortable with car dates.

  15. #6649

    Kim

    Saw a CL af for a Kim in Woonsocket for BJ. Anybody know anything?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape