Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 9888
-
08-19-16 14:55 #6663Senior Member

Posts: 834Sabrina?
I really wish you guys would please include the LINK! Is that too much to ask? Because there are usually at least a half dozen girls on backpage with the same name for almost ANY name, that cum and go from the area! And I wish I had a nickel for every ho I ever saw that called herself Sabrina, LOL!
Originally Posted by KingSunshine
[View Original Post]
But OK--if you mean this Sabrina, then yes, I posted a review a while back. http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...t-now/4082021. Check post #6372. In summary: decent DFK, good BBBJ and a pretty good fuck, nice clean DATY but no facials and no CIM. Despite her being cum shy, I would still recommend, she's a nice girl and no sign of pimps or drugs, I found her facebook and its clear she's an nice upstanding young MILF.
-
08-19-16 13:40 #6662Senior Member

Posts: 1833Definitely not a big deal, it's why I said YMMV. I have even had some girls that normally give good head be bad too. As for the parking lot, I've had thousands of car dates so it's routine for me and it was night so it was dark as well. She was just trying to rush etc, maybe she wanted to get home to watch Big Brother? LOL.
I'm also used to roaming hands but she wouldn't let the girls out and her ass was HUGE which I'm not into so that cut down on my level of excitement too. Nothing like getting decent head etc while you're playing with her ass and/or twat.
Originally Posted by RhodyRob007
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-16 13:01 #6661Regular Member

Posts: 4Mandy
Hey guys new to the game. I am seeing Mandy later. I'm trying to see if this is all the same Mandy. Red head, 23 in Federal hill. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Prometheus77
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-16 11:51 #6660Regular Member

Posts: 6Nyla? Ddd latina, any info??
Hey everyone!
Have not been active or seeing girls. BUT Iam interested in busty Latinas. This one has my interest. But outcall, so I am concerned about bait and switch.
Any info??
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...latina/4261977
-
08-19-16 08:44 #6659Banned Member

Posts: 21Daze or Sabrina? Should I just grab both
Any reviews on Daze or Sabrina.
-
08-19-16 08:07 #6658Senior Member

Posts: 183North Attleboro
As someone who cuts through that plaza a lot, I can't think of a great parking spot in it. But maybe I'm just too nervous. Sorry to see you got the short stick on this one. I guess we can't all be PatriotsFaan.
Originally Posted by HornyAsHell
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-16 22:01 #6657Senior Member

Posts: 1833YMMV? 20yo North Attleboro car date
Well, I saw her since car dates don't bother me at all. Had me pick her up on Alicia st and park in the Stop & Shop plaza. I was expecting some decent head from her after the previous reports but it didn't happen. She stopped 2 min into it and asked if I was close yet (not even remotely close) then kept on stopping every few min after that.
Did NOT listen to directions, did not pay any attention to the boys. Didn't even want to pop the big tits out either. I eventually just had her stop since it was NEVER going to happen. I would give her a very poor rating. Btw, she quoted me $60 BBBJ and $100 FS.
#$*#% FYI, She is also bigger than her pics. Over 200lbs so and oh yeah, she was also wearing a wig that kept moving around lol. I said wtf just take it off. She said she's trying to stay UTR. I'm like you post your REAL digits (doesn't use an app) and they go to your FB page so just how UTR are you?
Originally Posted by PatriotsFaan
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by RhodyRob007
[View Original Post]
Looking for some fun before work, come see me 😘 - 20.
Originally Posted by Cowboys8228
[View Original Post]
Posted: Tuesday, August 16,2016 5:25 AM.
Car.
Dates.
Curvy 🍑.
Big lips 👄.
Call or text 6179806777.
I am real.
Gentlemen only.
Please do not text or call unless you want to 100% are ready.
No on going texts.
Serious inquires only, my time is just as valuable as yours.
Please be respectful (If none of these are followed unfortunately you will be blocked).
;available 24/7✨.
Poster's age: 20.
Location: North Attleboro car only, Providence.
Post I'd: 6106595 rhodeisland.
Other ads by this user:
Looking for fun come see me - 20 (North Attleboro) adult entertainment: escorts.
Want to have a good night? Come see me 😍 - 20 (North Attleboro) adult entertainment: escorts.
specials tonight 8-10 pm! 😛128539;128539;128539; - 20 (North Attleboro) adult entertainment: escorts.
specials from 8-10 pm tonight 😛128539;128539;128539; - 20 (North Attleboro) adult entertainment: escorts.
Come see me for a good time tonight 😉 - 20 (North Attleboro) adult entertainment: escorts.
Email to friend.Last edited by Horny As Hell; 08-18-16 at 22:05. Reason: add info
-
08-18-16 19:22 #6656Regular Member

Posts: 2http://warwick.backpage.com/FemaleEs...%8Ftes/6114412
Originally Posted by PatriotsFaan
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-16 16:00 #6655Regular Member

Posts: 23Cindy Squirts or other recommendations
Hello gentlemen. I will be visiting your area for the first time next week and was looking at the BP offerings. Has anyone partaken of Cindy Squirts, and is it worth dreaming about?
http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...y-girl/4935708
Also, I'd be interested in any recommendations any of you may have. Would prefer younger, GFE, spinner type or a just a little thick in the right places.
Thanks fellas!
-
08-18-16 15:13 #6654Senior Member

Posts: 834Beautiful eyes and nice big juicy tits, oh my! Right up my ally! But car dates not so much, but that's what no-tels are for, LOL! But could you post link or tell us how to find her, please? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Patriotsfaan
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-16 15:02 #6653Senior Member

Posts: 834Aubrey
I see Aubrey is back. http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...-to-z/6108287. I used to fuck her in the ass regularly back about 3 years ago then she dissappeared. She was pretty much good at everything, always used to dress up in thigh highs and heels and the whole slutty stripper look. Aubrey was never shy, LOL! And always swallowed the evidence for the finale. She was quite overweight though, much more belly fat than the pictures. But those nice big soft natural tits were great for Russian fun LOL!
But has anybody seen her recently? I thinks its been 3 or 4 years since I saw her so I'm curious about what she looks like these days? I also noticed her price went up for her ass, I used to fuck her ass for 150 in a half hr session but now the recent ads say 200. I hope her appearance these days justifies the price hike!
-
08-18-16 14:46 #6652Senior Member

Posts: 834Thanks Promethius and also thanks to the other guys who answered this for me. I guess she's not my type then. You guys saved me from some disappointment, not to mention 100 bucks, LOL!
Originally Posted by Prometheus77
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-16 14:11 #6651Senior Member

Posts: 699Kasey has no tits, unfortunately. Completely flat. That's about the only complaint I could possibly see anyone having with her, based on the one time I saw her.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-16 13:06 #6650Senior Member

Posts: 183Welcome
Welcome to the board. What was the parking situation like for the car date?
Originally Posted by Patriotsfaan
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-16 10:42 #6649Senior Member

Posts: 276Kim
Saw a CL af for a Kim in Woonsocket for BJ. Anybody know anything?
















