Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6648

    North Attleboro Car date

    Went and saw this girl, gave me the best head I've had. This girl is a blessing she is a thicker girl but has beautiful eyes and nice big juicy tits. Very sweet and did not rush me. I would recommend this girl if you're comfortable with car dates.

  2. #6647

    Scammer Alert! Do NOT visit "Wild Child"

    Got a story for you guys. I tried to see this one in Central Falls a couple of months ago. Texted on and off with her for a few days, she was very responsive. I noticed she removed her ads alot then posted them again.

    I finally go to see her, we agreed on 100. I hand it to her upon arrival as we talk and introduce ourselves, she seemed really nice despite living in a godawful neighborhood in CF. She says she needs to go and get towels and opens a back door in the bedroom. I'm sitting there on the bed, ready, waiting, and after a minute this old drugged up lady comes in, just as surprised to see me as I was to see her. She said that this "wild child" in the ad climbed over her to jump out the window, and apologized to me. I check the back room and surely enough she was gone. Called back and she wouldn't answer. Checked BP and the ads were gone. This is the second time I've seen her ads up since then. If I had known about this place earlier, I would've already shared. STAY AWAY from this scum bag. Her arms are hairy as hell too. Just had to throw that jab in there.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...ss-out/6111843
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d631c2035a2ebc79e95c89a530ce647b.jpg‎  

  3. #6646
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    I've never had the pleasure.

    Can't find any ads.

    Anyone know where there are piks of her?
    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/prov...-4873/1/149018

    Pics are pretty accurate. Add a few years onto those face pics. Absolutely no tits, nice little ass though.

  4. #6645
    Quote Originally Posted by Dood508  [View Original Post]
    Although I haven't seen her advertising I got a text message out of the blue from Kasey. I guess she still had my number from the first time I saw her probably a year or so ago. So I went ahead and met up with her. Just like someone said, she's at a hotel in Smithfield. It's kind of a mess. But she still has the same amazing body! And she's real nice. No rush, in fact I saw her before work and if anything I felt like I was the one rushing to get going. If she contacts you I don't know why you wouldn't go see her.
    I've never had the pleasure.

    Can't find any ads.

    Anyone know where there are piks of her?

  5. #6644

    Kudos

    Quote Originally Posted by Yadappb  [View Original Post]
    First time posting but have used the forum for sometime now, frankly the posts here has helped a lot. So here is my contribution.

    Decided to visit Nina, called her and made an appointment $ for GFE hh. I tried to research her phone # but didn't find any red flags. Anyways arrived at the location (motel) where she asked me to come up and she would meet me in the hall way. She is the girl in the BP add. In the room asked her about GFE service, she then asks me if I have been tested and have some kind of proof, ok right here I should have bailed but obviously my little head was making all the decisions. Decided to stay, big mistake! Gave her $ and got ready to undress. She tells me she has to give the cash to her girlfriend! I knew this is going to go all downhill from here. She slips the cash under the door and comes back, no one popped in yet. She asks me if I have a condom, seriously is she kidding, but I surprised her and pulled out the protection. By now I was pissed and wondered if she would have given me HJ and sent me out. She starts with CBJ for 30 sec and then says she can't do FS since she has her periods, WTF. She continues with CBJ for couple of min and then tells me to finish up with HJ. Decided to take the loss and leave. On my way out saw couple of homies in the corridor hanging out glaring at me.

    Worst experience ever, gentlemen avoid her and be safe! Here is the link.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...esnt-get-any-в1108;1090;1090;1108;1103;-etter-tighter-963;1103;1084;963;1103;1108;1108;967;961;lσ1109;953;957;1108;-t /5565496.
    Sorry you had to take one for the team, only thing you can do is get the word out everywhere you can think of.

    Best to stick to reviewed providers as most BP ad s have fake pics remember if it sounds to good to be true it usually is.

  6. #6643
    Spoke to her today. Her rates are at the high end of things for me so I'm probably going to pass. $$$ per hour, one hour minimum.

    I for one like hairy chicks, lesbians, and women with short hair. To each their own I guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by HTownHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    When she says, "All Natural Beauty", looks like that's inclusive of armpit hair.

    I'm fine with the Bush; in fact, prefer a nicely trimmed one to bare (will die for a landing-strip), but armpit hair is a no-go.

    Not trying to knock anybody though.

  7. #6642

    Kasey

    Quote Originally Posted by Dood508  [View Original Post]
    Although I haven't seen her advertising I got a text message out of the blue from Kasey. I guess she still had my number from the first time I saw her probably a year or so ago. So I went ahead and met up with her. Just like someone said, she's at a hotel in Smithfield. It's kind of a mess. But she still has the same amazing body! And she's real nice. No rush, in fact I saw her before work and if anything I felt like I was the one rushing to get going. If she contacts you I don't know why you wouldn't go see her.
    Great, so she is active in woonsocket. What is donation / time and restrictions.

  8. #6641

    Nikkie Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumbarman  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen this is the real deal, exciting-young lady that loves to please and be pleased. BBBJ cim excellent skills knows how to control the motion. Loves Daty also really gets into the motion and is fresh and clean a real delight. BP pics are accurate and attitude is above average. Def will repeat with this Gem, we did a hhr. 8 donation was agreeable and well worth it, did not want a FS visit this day but is avail she said for an extra. 2 . Tight body with nice little B's and a booty to adore, Thankyou MikeGeorge for the referral / review of her.

    Do not pass up, http://warwick.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-love/6049677.
    I made a date by text and she went silent. Eventually got back to me hours later said she fell asleep. Made another date by phone and she went silent again. Voicemale full. Is she on drugs or what?

  9. #6640

    Kasey?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dood508  [View Original Post]
    Although I haven't seen her advertising I got a text message out of the blue from Kasey. I guess she still had my number from the first time I saw her probably a year or so ago. So I went ahead and met up with her. Just like someone said, she's at a hotel in Smithfield. It's kind of a mess. But she still has the same amazing body! And she's real nice. No rush, in fact I saw her before work and if anything I felt like I was the one rushing to get going. If she contacts you I don't know why you wouldn't go see her.
    I saw pictures from her old ads but could never figure out what kind of tits she has from those pics. And because I really don't get very turned on by flat chested girls, I was wondering what those tits look like? For comparison, I have indeed fucked skinny Jenny a while back and she was a great fuck and a nice girl but I never went back since she was MUCH too flat chested for me! I know a lot of guys like that very young titless look (on legal age girls of course), but I need some more substantial milk bags to hang onto, LOL!

  10. #6639

    Kasey in Woonsocket

    Although I haven't seen her advertising I got a text message out of the blue from Kasey. I guess she still had my number from the first time I saw her probably a year or so ago. So I went ahead and met up with her. Just like someone said, she's at a hotel in Smithfield. It's kind of a mess. But she still has the same amazing body! And she's real nice. No rush, in fact I saw her before work and if anything I felt like I was the one rushing to get going. If she contacts you I don't know why you wouldn't go see her.

  11. #6638
    Quote Originally Posted by Charfly  [View Original Post]
    Well, the honeymoon is (literally) over, so I'm back after a long hiatus.

    Anyone seen Ophelia? I'm a sucker for a big Bush. Tried a few times to connect with her but she only seems to work on Wednesdays. I'll TOFTT and report back if I can pin her down, but if anyone can say if the chase is worth it, I'd be grateful.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...beauty/5785305
    When she says, "All Natural Beauty", looks like that's inclusive of armpit hair.

    I'm fine with the Bush; in fact, prefer a nicely trimmed one to bare (will die for a landing-strip), but armpit hair is a no-go.

    Not trying to knock anybody though.

  12. #6637

    East Providence TOFTT

    I'm a regular follower and a sporadic reviewer. For what it's worth, took a chance to meet "Lauren" after a couple of calls and a few texts. Her communications were very short, one or two words usually. So setup the agenda, drove to East Providence and texted at the exact time of the arrangement with no response. 10 min later she gives me the details to ring her door.

    She is the girl in the pics, with shorter hair. Good looking, desirable and a great chassis. "A" cups and slim light skinned shape. I have mixed emotions with this girl, although she was friendly, she was very oriented to the business. In the short text responses, she gave no options and provided only (what seems to have been) the "quick interview" which was very quick and with a lot of instructions. Do this, lay there, facing here, no touch, no sit up, what are you doing?, don't get closer. Etc. She conducted the interview and out in 15 min. When I asked for any "extras" she agreed to take the top off for a small tip (0. 15).

    I would give her a second chance only because she's cute enough, but the mechanical attitude is a turn off.

    http://providence.backpage.com/BodyR...ervice/6069064

    Damage 1. 2 (plus a small tip).

    Interview: HE, Topoff.

    YMMV! Good luck.

  13. #6636
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKickass  [View Original Post]
    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...-ck-ut/5565496

    I believe that is the Nina he is talking about in the ad. I saw her during the winter when she called herself Desire. If you search for Desire in this thread, you may find some reviews. I remember her stopping midway through CBJ to slip the money under the door to her "girlfriend" to help pay for the room. Then when I had her in mish, she kept getting texts and checking her phone. Pissed me off so much. I fucked her harder with no regard, came, got dressed and left. Would never repeat.
    Yes that's her. Scammer avoid her and play it safe.

  14. #6635

    Nina / Desire

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    This link was broken. And there is more than one Nina around these days. Can anyone post a working link, as this is an IMPORTANT report! Thanks.
    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...-ck-ut/5565496

    I believe that is the Nina he is talking about in the ad. I saw her during the winter when she called herself Desire. If you search for Desire in this thread, you may find some reviews. I remember her stopping midway through CBJ to slip the money under the door to her "girlfriend" to help pay for the room. Then when I had her in mish, she kept getting texts and checking her phone. Pissed me off so much. I fucked her harder with no regard, came, got dressed and left. Would never repeat.

  15. #6634

    Car date North Attleboro

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboys8228  [View Original Post]
    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...see-me/6106595

    Intrigued by this ad, if she's legit looks promising even tho not a fan of car dates. Does anyone have any Intel considering TOFTT. PM is ok if you don't want to post on board.
    I saw her a couple of weeks ago. I also hate car dates, but the time and location was convenient, and we talked down to 40 for a quick BBBJCIM.

    Nice enough, but not at all done up. Her hair was a mess and she came out in a nightgown with nothing under it. We parked close to her house, and she told me to keep a lookout for her male roommates who may be out for a walk nearby. (Not what I want to hear while I'm trying to relax.) She was fairly talented and it went quick, but not as quick as I think she was hoping. Despite warning she wasn't ready for the cim, but thankfully I keep a roll of paper towels in the car.

    If she cleaned up a bit and hosted I'd go back. But the car date setup just wasn't great. Though if that's your thing, your mileage and enjoyment may vary.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape