Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 9888
-
06-17-16 21:52 #6168Senior Member

Posts: 487Massage and lip service
Any local girls good for a rub and BBBJ?
I know amber is a great rub, anyone else worth trying out?
-
06-17-16 18:57 #6167Senior Member

Posts: 54Where you ripped off by the same people?
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-16 17:06 #6166Banned Member

Posts: 21Coconut oil spirulina chlorella and hot water and lemons on an empty stomach in the am. Technically, what have you got left to lose?
Originally Posted by SurfingforFun
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-16 16:41 #6165Senior Member

Posts: 1811That stinks. I was ripped off, but never robbed. Feel free to post the full number.
Originally Posted by HobbyCt
[View Original Post]
(508) 475-9410.
-
06-17-16 16:22 #6164Senior Member

Posts: 144Seems new. Any intel?
-
06-17-16 14:57 #6163Senior Member

Posts: 112Ally
Are Ally the swirler girl and Aly Belle (Liz) the same person?
Originally Posted by PaulGlenlivet
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-16 13:33 #6162Senior Member

Posts: 651Nj
I'm guessing she overstayed her welcome. Her sisters took her in when she got kicked out of her old place. It was too nice of a neighborhood and she should have moved out as soon as she was back on her feet with first and last month rent to get a place of her own.
Originally Posted by Ostate43
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-16 12:56 #6161Senior Member

Posts: 276Ally
The real skinny girl, no tits, tats, black hair? Saw last summer, had both numbers and fell off the planet. Would fuck her any where. I am curious as well.
-
06-17-16 12:32 #6160Senior Member

Posts: 651Ally
How is Ally doing by the way? I haven't seen her post lately, unless she's posting on CL.
Originally Posted by CadillaCock
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-16 12:11 #6159Senior Member

Posts: 699LOL, been there. There was a time a couple years back where I could swear something felt "off" when I peed, and I was sure I had caught something. Turned out it was a kidney stone.
Originally Posted by SurfingforFun
[View Original Post]
For what it's worth, I've seen Mandy recently and have no problems to report. I communicated with her today as well. She said some things to me that I think may explain some of the less enthusiastic performances that some have reported (which I have never experienced). I'll just say this: guys, don't forget that providers are human beings just like all of us. Try to treat them as such. They're not robots or vending machines.
-
06-17-16 11:20 #6158

Posts: 385Mandy
Talked to mandy today re: these recent revelations. Saw her this week, so understandably worried (reports of her death quality-wise are greatly exaggerated though).
Sounds like she is going to get tested this weekend. When I hear back from her, I'll pass along to you all.
Won't get into fingerpointing or blame game, but the situation sucks. I've been researching aquarium antibiotics all morn and trying to figure out if it feels different when I piss.
-
06-17-16 10:24 #6157Senior Member

Posts: 699Just to clarify, there were reports of her offering BBFS early on, but I asked her about it a couple months back and she said she wasn't doing that anymore.
Originally Posted by CadillaCock
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-16 09:38 #6156

Posts: 734Mandy
I hate to put a damper on Mandy action but this deal lately with her being tired may very well be other than servicing too many customers. Also she offered BBFS to anyone for extra which I did not partake since she is high volume and doesn't discriminate. She is a nice girl but a gambler because she will do anything for anyone. She reminds me of Ally the swirler girl who everyone loved and look what happened to her!! Destiny has done far more BBBJ's than Mandy but she manages to stay clean since her pussy is for the most part off limits. So my recommendation to Andrew70 is go to the doctor and if you only got a BBBJ you should be fine or at worst a shot in the ass and you will be back in business however if you took advantage of her BBFS go to doctor for sure and hope for the best.
Originally Posted by Andrew70
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-16 07:24 #6155Senior Member

Posts: 112Fake
According to this report.
Originally Posted by BigGamer
[View Original Post]
http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...e-fake/5920880
-
06-16-16 21:07 #6154Senior Member

Posts: 44Candy
Has anyone tapped this?
http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...le-now/5688791
















