Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 9888
-
08-14-16 15:57 #6618Senior Member

Posts: 1833That is Marianne, she is normally a massage girl and UTR escort. She went by Shelly at Fountain St, went by Marie at Repose and by Marianne at Opulence. She can be REAL tough to hook up with due to multiple young kids and as for her prices she normally asks for $200 which can be a decent deal depending upon her mood. She lives in Pawt on the Ma line and she needs to come to you.
FYI: She is a member on spahunter (redballoon1987) and she was fired from all of the spa's for extra's.
Originally Posted by Skillz
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-16 15:13 #6617Regular Member

Posts: 17Tia Marie and Andee
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...xation/5140725
Tried for the second time to meet up with Tia Marie. Starts off fine with texting but she will not answer phone calls and midway through texting she disappears. As far as I know from the early texts, anything goes and it's 170/ h. Will try again one more time before giving up.
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...y-lady/6022734
I did get to meet with Andee instead. All I can say is WOW. Andee is incredible. BBBJ, DT, DATY were fantastic. New to this but acts like a pro. She is a mature, beautiful true GFE. No Greek or pain but everything else is available. Loves to have toys used during the seesion which was new for me but fun. Price was a little high but since I asked to be a regular she dropped it. No rushing. Only downside was asking for money upfront. Not a big deal, but makes the GFE more business-like. Also has a severe latex allergy, so she prefers her own condoms.
-
08-14-16 15:08 #6616Senior Member

Posts: 136Rings on the finger?
Interesting that she has the wedding and engagement ring on the correct finger.
Originally Posted by Skillz
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-16 14:34 #6615Senior Member

Posts: 129Sugar daddy
Saw this ad in the dating section. I want to know if anyone knows this girl. Her pics are real I just want to know if she's an amateur or Pro. Because she looks familiar to me. Like I've seen her pics somewhere before.
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...man-45/6085784
-
08-14-16 14:26 #6614Senior Member

Posts: 136Jacey
You guys are referring to this one, right?
http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...-jacey/5966871
-
08-14-16 12:14 #6613Regular Member

Posts: 19Thanks for the report, Sabrina looks hot. I reached out to her now, will update later on. Hoping to meet her tonight.
Originally Posted by Trev6272
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-16 08:12 #6612Senior Member

Posts: 191Addison, Daze & Sabrina
Saw Daze for a car date CBJ (covered by my choice). Same run around to get in touch, but she is just so cute I had to. It was fun, she has nice technique, donation. 6, might repeat if she wasn't so flakey. Also, Daze, Sabrina, and Addison are all friends. Found their fb pages. Definitely thinking about trying to meet up with the other two. Recent ads of all three are below.
Daze - http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...uth-ri/6091861.
Sabrina - http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...easure/6066850.
Addison - http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...h-babe/6090435.
-
08-13-16 21:37 #6611Senior Member

Posts: 375I agree Lips. I gave her another shot after an appointment with her went south. She was better than the first time I met up with her. She won't do CIM for a finish, but will let you put it anywhere you like from the neck down. I think she's a great GFE.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-16 19:05 #6610Senior Member

Posts: 93What are you waiting for go see her it will be one of the best BBBJCIM that you ever had.
Originally Posted by RogerMoris
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-16 12:45 #6609

Posts: 734Destiny
You forgot the best part, she actually likes her job, her attitude is great and her price is phenomenal, however no other services offered, just BBBJCIM only, and approximately 15 minute time limit but she is relentless from the moment you walk in and won't let up till she gets the surprise happy ending. My opinion is one of the top ten cock suckers in town if you factor in her low price.
Originally Posted by BigGamer
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-16 10:23 #6608Senior Member

Posts: 71Destiny
If you search the other site you will also find what you're looking for.
Originally Posted by BigGamer
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-16 10:08 #6607Senior Member

Posts: 44Destiny
Take it as a summary. Motor head. Cock sucking raw. Deep throat attempts. Cim. My opinion is top 2 cock suckers in town.
Originally Posted by RogerMoris
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-16 06:49 #6606Senior Member

Posts: 483Request for review of Destiny
All you have to do is enter "Destiny" in the search thread box and execute a search and you will see a number of comments about her.
Originally Posted by RogerMoris
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-16 22:08 #6605Senior Member

Posts: 27I've seen this girl's ad a million times but haven't seen a decent full review of her. Care the add one?
Originally Posted by SirPsychoSexy
[View Original Post]
I'm not into the provider side of things, just a fantasy for now but she's always had me intrigued.
-
08-12-16 20:29 #6604Senior Member

Posts: 102Wonder Woman
Thought the same thing every time! That's hilarious I'm not the only to notice.
Originally Posted by SirPsychoSexy
[View Original Post]














