Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6618
    That is Marianne, she is normally a massage girl and UTR escort. She went by Shelly at Fountain St, went by Marie at Repose and by Marianne at Opulence. She can be REAL tough to hook up with due to multiple young kids and as for her prices she normally asks for $200 which can be a decent deal depending upon her mood. She lives in Pawt on the Ma line and she needs to come to you.

    FYI: She is a member on spahunter (redballoon1987) and she was fired from all of the spa's for extra's.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skillz  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad in the dating section. I want to know if anyone knows this girl. Her pics are real I just want to know if she's an amateur or Pro. Because she looks familiar to me. Like I've seen her pics somewhere before.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...man-45/6085784

  2. #6617

    Tia Marie and Andee

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...xation/5140725

    Tried for the second time to meet up with Tia Marie. Starts off fine with texting but she will not answer phone calls and midway through texting she disappears. As far as I know from the early texts, anything goes and it's 170/ h. Will try again one more time before giving up.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...y-lady/6022734

    I did get to meet with Andee instead. All I can say is WOW. Andee is incredible. BBBJ, DT, DATY were fantastic. New to this but acts like a pro. She is a mature, beautiful true GFE. No Greek or pain but everything else is available. Loves to have toys used during the seesion which was new for me but fun. Price was a little high but since I asked to be a regular she dropped it. No rushing. Only downside was asking for money upfront. Not a big deal, but makes the GFE more business-like. Also has a severe latex allergy, so she prefers her own condoms.

  3. #6616

    Rings on the finger?

    Quote Originally Posted by Skillz  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad in the dating section. I want to know if anyone knows this girl. Her pics are real I just want to know if she's an amateur or Pro. Because she looks familiar to me. Like I've seen her pics somewhere before.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...man-45/6085784
    Interesting that she has the wedding and engagement ring on the correct finger.

  4. #6615

    Sugar daddy

    Saw this ad in the dating section. I want to know if anyone knows this girl. Her pics are real I just want to know if she's an amateur or Pro. Because she looks familiar to me. Like I've seen her pics somewhere before.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...man-45/6085784

  5. #6614

    Jacey

    You guys are referring to this one, right?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...-jacey/5966871

  6. #6613
    Quote Originally Posted by Trev6272  [View Original Post]
    Saw Daze for a car date CBJ (covered by my choice). Same run around to get in touch, but she is just so cute I had to. It was fun, she has nice technique, donation. 6, might repeat if she wasn't so flakey. Also, Daze, Sabrina, and Addison are all friends. Found their fb pages. Definitely thinking about trying to meet up with the other two. Recent ads of all three are below.

    Daze - http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...uth-ri/6091861.

    Sabrina - http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...easure/6066850.

    Addison - http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...h-babe/6090435.
    Thanks for the report, Sabrina looks hot. I reached out to her now, will update later on. Hoping to meet her tonight.

  7. #6612

    Addison, Daze & Sabrina

    Saw Daze for a car date CBJ (covered by my choice). Same run around to get in touch, but she is just so cute I had to. It was fun, she has nice technique, donation. 6, might repeat if she wasn't so flakey. Also, Daze, Sabrina, and Addison are all friends. Found their fb pages. Definitely thinking about trying to meet up with the other two. Recent ads of all three are below.

    Daze - http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...uth-ri/6091861.

    Sabrina - http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...easure/6066850.

    Addison - http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...h-babe/6090435.

  8. #6611
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    This is interesting--I also have one to report who might be considered "old news" because she's been discussed here before, but since you said you were looking for a slim sexy one not a psycho who likes to wear thigh highs, I would HIGHLY recommend Jacey who I saw in the southcoast area just a couple days ago--but she also goes to Providence and Warwick frequently. http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...jacey/5966871. Great kisser, likes she loves you, LOL! She looks JUST like the ad pics. Except her face is even nicer in person. She indeed greeted me in sexy black lingerie, high heels (which brought her up to all of about 5 ft 2, LOL!) topless wearing black thigh highs! She looked INCREDIBLE. Spinner sized but NOT flat chested, GREAT and not-so-little B cups and gorgeous responsive nips. The tits are just bulky enough to droop just a hair but the nips are perky and point upward which I find HOT! Juices like a lake in DATY great BBBJ and fucks like a goddam rabbit! I rarely swim in the same lake twice but I sure am planning to with Jacey! She does have a tiny belly bulge, more like minor stretch marks from recent baby damage, but I would consider those stretch marks quite minor. She is slim and trim. She's in her 30's but looks like mid 20's. Face is model materal and she's submissive and nice to talk to too. A really FINE gem hidden in the backpage slag heap for a change! Solid 9 in looks by my standards definitely! Would be close to a perfect 10 were it not for the smalls flaws above.
    I agree Lips. I gave her another shot after an appointment with her went south. She was better than the first time I met up with her. She won't do CIM for a finish, but will let you put it anywhere you like from the neck down. I think she's a great GFE.

  9. #6610
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerMoris  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this girl's ad a million times but haven't seen a decent full review of her. Care the add one?

    I'm not into the provider side of things, just a fantasy for now but she's always had me intrigued.
    What are you waiting for go see her it will be one of the best BBBJCIM that you ever had.

  10. #6609

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGamer  [View Original Post]
    Take it as a summary. Motor head. Cock sucking raw. Deep throat attempts. Cim. My opinion is top 2 cock suckers in town.
    You forgot the best part, she actually likes her job, her attitude is great and her price is phenomenal, however no other services offered, just BBBJCIM only, and approximately 15 minute time limit but she is relentless from the moment you walk in and won't let up till she gets the surprise happy ending. My opinion is one of the top ten cock suckers in town if you factor in her low price.

  11. #6608

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGamer  [View Original Post]
    Take it as a summary. Motor head. Cock sucking raw. Deep throat attempts. Cim. My opinion is top 2 cock suckers in town.
    If you search the other site you will also find what you're looking for.

  12. #6607

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerMoris  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this girl's ad a million times but haven't seen a decent full review of her. Care the add one?

    I'm not into the provider side of things, just a fantasy for now but she's always had me intrigued.
    Take it as a summary. Motor head. Cock sucking raw. Deep throat attempts. Cim. My opinion is top 2 cock suckers in town.

  13. #6606
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Request for review of Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerMoris  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this girl's ad a million times but haven't seen a decent full review of her. Care the add one?

    I'm not into the provider side of things, just a fantasy for now but she's always had me intrigued.
    All you have to do is enter "Destiny" in the search thread box and execute a search and you will see a number of comments about her.

  14. #6605
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPsychoSexy  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in for a quick pop with Destiny this week. Still a good deal at only 40. Funny thing struck me while visiting. I've seen here at least a dozen times in the past year. She has on the same wonder woman bottom with stars and polka dot top EVERY time. I'm hoping she has like 50 pairs LOL.

    SPS.
    I've seen this girl's ad a million times but haven't seen a decent full review of her. Care the add one?

    I'm not into the provider side of things, just a fantasy for now but she's always had me intrigued.

  15. #6604

    Wonder Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by SirPsychoSexy  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in for a quick pop with Destiny this week. Still a good deal at only 40. Funny thing struck me while visiting. I've seen here at least a dozen times in the past year. She has on the same wonder woman bottom with stars and polka dot top EVERY time. I'm hoping she has like 50 pairs LOL.

    SPS.
    Thought the same thing every time! That's hilarious I'm not the only to notice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape