Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6603

    Destiny QV

    Stopped in for a quick pop with Destiny this week. Still a good deal at only 40. Funny thing struck me while visiting. I've seen here at least a dozen times in the past year. She has on the same wonder woman bottom with stars and polka dot top EVERY time. I'm hoping she has like 50 pairs LOL.

    SPS.

  2. #6602

    Spinner

    She had no reviews I could find anywhere but reverse-searches showed she wasn't LE so I went to see her last night.

    http://southcoast.backpage.com/Femal...lilly/35709808

    Long story short, she is cute but ot gorgeous in my opinion. Nice B cups. Young MILF she's really 24. Face is cute but not gorgeous, she wears no make-up, and has a little cheek / upper lip piercing which I do not think actually detracts from her appearance. But she's small and very young looking and I know a lot of guys like that look. Good performer, takes directions well, nice BBBJ, DFK was OK but not stellar. She likes DATY and likes fucking better, I pounded her mainly in doggy and we both had fun! She would not take CIM or facials after yanking off the hat so I sprayed her cute little ass. 100 for hh but not a clock watcher. Incall in a dumpy notel in E. Providence that most of us have been in before I would think.

  3. #6601

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by VentureSome  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I just wanted to give a report on Tessa. She posts on the body rubs section, in the Warwick BP. Unaware if she still has ads up. Very nice girl. Pleasant to be around and has an all around warm demeanor.

    Very easy to make an appointment with her, and her pictures are true to life. She is soft spoken, and has a very nice body, with some great breasts. Got to her place, which is by the water, in Warwick. Low key neighborhood. Car in the driveway and you park behind it. Came in, and the place wasn't exactly the cleanest, and also smelled like smoke. Par for the course, I suppose. The massage room itself was well kept, though. Wish the place didn't smell like smoke. No feeling like anyone else was there, but I do believe she has kids. Whether anyone was in a back room or not, couldn't say, because I didn't hear them. Didn't get the vibe there was. She left me while I got all the way undressed and laid down. Music in the background. Rub was very nice. Unscented oils. She had soft, and loving hands. Encouraged some light touch with me. Didn't try to press it, but she liked me touching her. Very sensual time and the rub had me on edge for more. The flip came, and she teased fairly well, and with 15 minutes left, started the HE. Pretty standard, but really good pace. She knows what she's doing, and likes it. Popped and asked to use shower, to which she had no problem at all. Bathroom was same cleanliness as the house. Not ideal. Dried off, dressed, and left. Neighbor was in driveway next door and didn't give a second look, so I don't believe she is very high volume. Damage was 1. 5, which for me, is too much for what I got, but I have a feeling if you were regular, that could be negotiated. I don't know that I would repeat, because of the smoky house, and the price.
    My only addition is that when I was there someone, her sister in law I think, was in the other room with the dogs and a young baby. Repeat in a pinch if I was in the neighborhood. Nice person.

  4. #6600

    Various quick hits

    http://providence.backpage.com/BodyR...s-trip/5933354

    Pretty sure this is the lady that I drove from Boston down to Providence last week. Can't speak for her level of service, but she has a cute face and she's very friendly and easy to talk to. Great body too, triple dee's or better I'd say. A bit out of my price range but that $500 bath ceremony is very intriguing. Looks like she's booked this time around but her email is in the ad.

    http://providence.backpage.com/BodyR...ervice/6069064

    It's definitely Lauren from the old Simple Serenity in Central Falls and Fountain Street. She was always super sweet to me but now that she's indy who knows, some years have passed. Not hearing great things about her since her return.

    http://providence.backpage.com/BodyR...p-late/4442552

    I saw her a few weeks ago. Thinner than her pics, but not in a bad way. She's not quite as busty as those pics would lead you to believe, but she has a nice body despite some strange scars on her back. Half hour with top off and HJ for $100, implied more was available. I wouldn't repeat probably but we just didn't hit it off.

  5. #6599
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    That fucking sucks. Did you give her the donation before you left? How much money did you lose?
    Didn't lose a dime other than bringing her a snack (not a euphemism for anything nefarious. She wanted a snack).

  6. #6598
    Quote Originally Posted by MattBr  [View Original Post]
    Set up an appointment to see her yesterday, drove halfway there (hour drive for me) and she disappears off of text.

    She contacts me this morning apologizing and we make plans to meet in an hour, she tells me she's getting in the shower to get ready at the "no-tell motel" she is staying at. She asks for an additional 15 minutes when I get there, I arrive after the 15 minutes and she gives me a peck on the lips and says "Sorry, I never got ready, I'll need to go take a shower" The room reeked of smoke, was kind of a mess and she looked like she was getting over a cold (or something like that). I sat on the bed for a couple of minutes, heard a couple of guys outside the room while she was in the shower and used the big head and took off. Just seemed sketchy.
    That fucking sucks. Did you give her the donation before you left? How much money did you lose?

  7. #6597

    Jacey

    Quote Originally Posted by RobO  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I know she has been reviewed on this website many times but those reviews are not terribly recent so I thought I would give a quick review.

    I met her when she was staying at a hotel in Warwick. It was a nice secluded hotel with plenty of parking. I went for hh at $. She had an hour rate at twice that (not really a bargain). The room was clean and did not smell of smoke or perfume. I was worried because there were several reviews where the reviewer complained of smelling like perfume when they were finished. She was wearing a sweater and a pair of stretch pants. I noticed that she was heavier than she is in her photos. They may have been older photos. She was very friendly and quickly made me feel at ease. I am not terribly comfortable with the whole process, but I felt comfortable with her. She did everything covered. Started with a CBJ for a couple of minutes (not terribly long) and then CFS (my favorite position, CG). She did not complain. Several providers complain with CG as it hurts their legs. She did a good job and kept going until I was happy. After, we talked and then I left. She is a nice person and very friendly, but I will not visit her again. I prefer BBBJ and I prefer a provider to be thinner.

    https://www.************.com/provide...one/4015853790

    Again, sorry if this is "old news". I am still looking for that great provider who is GFE, slim, sexy, not a psycho, and loves to wear thigh high stockings and sexy lingerie. I will let you know if I find it.

    - Rob.
    This is interesting--I also have one to report who might be considered "old news" because she's been discussed here before, but since you said you were looking for a slim sexy one not a psycho who likes to wear thigh highs, I would HIGHLY recommend Jacey who I saw in the southcoast area just a couple days ago--but she also goes to Providence and Warwick frequently. http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...jacey/5966871. Great kisser, likes she loves you, LOL! She looks JUST like the ad pics. Except her face is even nicer in person. She indeed greeted me in sexy black lingerie, high heels (which brought her up to all of about 5 ft 2, LOL!) topless wearing black thigh highs! She looked INCREDIBLE. Spinner sized but NOT flat chested, GREAT and not-so-little B cups and gorgeous responsive nips. The tits are just bulky enough to droop just a hair but the nips are perky and point upward which I find HOT! Juices like a lake in DATY great BBBJ and fucks like a goddam rabbit! I rarely swim in the same lake twice but I sure am planning to with Jacey! She does have a tiny belly bulge, more like minor stretch marks from recent baby damage, but I would consider those stretch marks quite minor. She is slim and trim. She's in her 30's but looks like mid 20's. Face is model materal and she's submissive and nice to talk to too. A really FINE gem hidden in the backpage slag heap for a change! Solid 9 in looks by my standards definitely! Would be close to a perfect 10 were it not for the smalls flaws above.

  8. #6596

    Tessa in Warwick

    Hey guys. I just wanted to give a report on Tessa. She posts on the body rubs section, in the Warwick BP. Unaware if she still has ads up. Very nice girl. Pleasant to be around and has an all around warm demeanor.

    Very easy to make an appointment with her, and her pictures are true to life. She is soft spoken, and has a very nice body, with some great breasts. Got to her place, which is by the water, in Warwick. Low key neighborhood. Car in the driveway and you park behind it. Came in, and the place wasn't exactly the cleanest, and also smelled like smoke. Par for the course, I suppose. The massage room itself was well kept, though. Wish the place didn't smell like smoke. No feeling like anyone else was there, but I do believe she has kids. Whether anyone was in a back room or not, couldn't say, because I didn't hear them. Didn't get the vibe there was. She left me while I got all the way undressed and laid down. Music in the background. Rub was very nice. Unscented oils. She had soft, and loving hands. Encouraged some light touch with me. Didn't try to press it, but she liked me touching her. Very sensual time and the rub had me on edge for more. The flip came, and she teased fairly well, and with 15 minutes left, started the HE. Pretty standard, but really good pace. She knows what she's doing, and likes it. Popped and asked to use shower, to which she had no problem at all. Bathroom was same cleanliness as the house. Not ideal. Dried off, dressed, and left. Neighbor was in driveway next door and didn't give a second look, so I don't believe she is very high volume. Damage was 1. 5, which for me, is too much for what I got, but I have a feeling if you were regular, that could be negotiated. I don't know that I would repeat, because of the smoky house, and the price.

  9. #6595

    Kora

    Yes, I know she has been reviewed on this website many times but those reviews are not terribly recent so I thought I would give a quick review.

    I met her when she was staying at a hotel in Warwick. It was a nice secluded hotel with plenty of parking. I went for hh at $. She had an hour rate at twice that (not really a bargain). The room was clean and did not smell of smoke or perfume. I was worried because there were several reviews where the reviewer complained of smelling like perfume when they were finished. She was wearing a sweater and a pair of stretch pants. I noticed that she was heavier than she is in her photos. They may have been older photos. She was very friendly and quickly made me feel at ease. I am not terribly comfortable with the whole process, but I felt comfortable with her. She did everything covered. Started with a CBJ for a couple of minutes (not terribly long) and then CFS (my favorite position, CG). She did not complain. Several providers complain with CG as it hurts their legs. She did a good job and kept going until I was happy. After, we talked and then I left. She is a nice person and very friendly, but I will not visit her again. I prefer BBBJ and I prefer a provider to be thinner.

    https://www.************.com/provide...one/4015853790

    Again, sorry if this is "old news". I am still looking for that great provider who is GFE, slim, sexy, not a psycho, and loves to wear thigh high stockings and sexy lingerie. I will let you know if I find it.

    - Rob.

  10. #6594

    Rachel

    Well saw she was offering outcalls, and given the recent reports of the cleanliness of that establishment I opted for her to come to my place. She was acting timid and strange, which put me on guard. If I had to describe my first impression of her it would be rude. She acted very annoyed and bothered to be here, showed distain for the donation that we agreed upon, proceeded to get half naked and set her timer (literally a timer). I nearly asked her to just leave at that point as she was so cold. She proceeded to give me the most lackluster CBJ I have ever experienced and given all of this junior was having trouble waking up. She gave it a solid 1-2 minutes before telling me its time to move on to the main event. Wasn't going to happen. Asked for more CBJ, told me that this must be as big as it gets and laid on the bed. I tried to wake junior myself but given everything up to this point I knew this one was a wash and told her we can call it. I've never felt so rushed or put off by a session in my life.

    Now, junior wasn't acting right, not her fault. But the way she was in no way helping, or acting like she wanted to help for that matter was pretty crappy. Just overall a very weird session. I would say if you don't care at all about someone being nice / at least a little warm and at least acting like they didn't mind being there then go with her. But for now, I think I will stick to the higher priced providers, or ones that I know deliver good service.

  11. #6593

    Kasey

    Set up an appointment to see her yesterday, drove halfway there (hour drive for me) and she disappears off of text.

    She contacts me this morning apologizing and we make plans to meet in an hour, she tells me she's getting in the shower to get ready at the "no-tell motel" she is staying at. She asks for an additional 15 minutes when I get there, I arrive after the 15 minutes and she gives me a peck on the lips and says "Sorry, I never got ready, I'll need to go take a shower" The room reeked of smoke, was kind of a mess and she looked like she was getting over a cold (or something like that). I sat on the bed for a couple of minutes, heard a couple of guys outside the room while she was in the shower and used the big head and took off. Just seemed sketchy.

  12. #6592
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEngland  [View Original Post]
    She worked a couple of times at the old simple serenity in Pawtucket and I also think at downtown spa.
    She's at the new SS now. Had an ok visit but as others point out, kinda rushes you.

  13. #6591

    Mandy

    So, after so very long in taking the plunge, I tried to contact Mandy. Luckily, I was able to get hold of her (as a new patron I wasn't sure), and saw her for a half hour day dream a couple of hours later. She asks the standard fare and provides a superior service. Well, at least that was my experience. I get the impression that the better the chemistry is then the better the experience will be but that's true for almost any provider. Anyway, she demonstrated that she truly enjoys giving an inspired BBBJ with lots of teasing. Swallowing and facials are also on the menu as I discussed with her (they're actually her preferred finish she said). One thing though. Guys, she's petite. A true spinner. She does do greek and, unless you're porn star sized, won't have too much issue if you want to do that. You've got to warn her ahead of time though that you intend to ask for that particular service. She has to stretch herself out and lube that particular area. When I was asking her about a greek visit the next time I saw her she said that she was sorry that she couldn't do it that day but that she needs some warning. She was torn up at the moment because she had a customer who let her know halfway through the session that he wanted greek and he insisted that she provide it. So, since she's a little submissive in mindset and was a little scared of his insistence, she did it with no warming up and the guy just tried to fuck her ass like it was a pussy. That plus the ribbed condom made her bleed. Anyway, warn her ahead of time so that she can warm up with a butt plug, guys. I'll be keeping her number and will try to see her again soon.
    http://providence.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/feel-like-the-king-you-are-w-a-petite-red-haired-beauty-come-cool-down-and-relax-in-a-c-with-me/5866601

  14. #6590
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaGo  [View Original Post]
    I found this posting and it caught my eye because I happen to follow her on Instagram and was hoping someone had experience with her. According to her Instagram, she used to work at WZ and currently (maybe still) works at CL. I checked her number and it didn't yield me any results.

    http://providence.backpage.com/BodyR...ervice/6069064
    There are several red-flags in the ad which would indicate a poor level of service. One prominent one is: "great conversation".

  15. #6589
    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus77  [View Original Post]
    There was one particular member who was notorious for doing that. It certainly wasn't the way most of us here would do things.
    And then he quit because someone put up some non-positive information on one of his BBFS girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape