Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14469

    Rainy

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadHead1  [View Original Post]
    I felt the same way with her a few years ago, I saw her about 4 or 5 times in hope of moving her to the next level. Not a chance in hell was that going to happen. I hope you have better luck, let us know.
    No matter how much times I went in the past, no luck on HE! If anyone is getting HE, there pretty good on not sharing details. I moved on and seeking others. Mongering On. Hono1.

  2. #14468

    Ewa Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadHead1  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a legit joint, but when the door closes. Any info? https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5724559889.html.
    It's totally legit. She knows how to massage. Incall is in Waipahu. Be safe if you decide to visit. Hono1.

  3. #14467

    Rainy

    So idk about you guys reporting on her being legit and not recommending her, but I for one would. Maybe a lot of you are on the older side or just not her cup of tea as far as looks are concerned, but I've struck gold with her. She is one of my regulars now. Like I said in my report, def YMMV. I think if you're young and in good shape your going to have a decent chance with her, try sparking a good coversation with her too that def helped, just my two cents.

  4. #14466

    Tammy

    Quote Originally Posted by EricShin  [View Original Post]
    Had an excellent massage from Tammy who works out of Vera's place in Cc. Thai girl early to mid 30's with nice tight body. As I mentioned, gives a very good massage with a happy finish. Allowed boob play under the bra and pussy rubs over shorts.
    I heard she has a BF too, didn't think she was into that anymore.

  5. #14465

    Chicken or the Egg

    It seems to me, based on the reports I've read, that most providers here give the extras first, then maybe a massage.

    I'm all about all about getting a top-notch massage first and then some fun. How do I endure that I still get my massage? Haha And who would you recommend?

  6. #14464

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by EricShin  [View Original Post]
    Had an excellent massage from Tammy who works out of Vera's place in Cc. Thai girl early to mid 30's with nice tight body. As I mentioned, gives a very good massage with a happy finish. Allowed boob play under the bra and pussy rubs over shorts.
    I didn't know she still works out of Vera's place.

  7. #14463
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy  [View Original Post]
    When she first started, she would allow BBFS and finish on stomach and DATY and DATO but nothing else. She never offered BJ and I didn't ask. That little box is very tasty and tight and she was great. After all the customers she has changed now into all the other ones around town. One thing funny about her is that she was always covering her tits and you couldn't play with them at all. You could fuck her but no titty action. I reported on her back when she was here the first time in this thread.

    HB.
    Wow! Now I got to sample. Haha. Does she ever take her top off? At least to the bra? She allowed me to roam quite a bit. And I actually grabbed her tits over her shirt, but then moved back to her pussy once I felt like she was wearing two tops and a bra. Thanks for the info Hawaii Boy.

  8. #14462
    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    At the top of this website their is a tab called "Abbreviations" it has the most common answers to your question.
    Just for fun, if I don't know the abbrev, I try to figure it out without looking it up. If your mind is in the gutter like mine, you figure it out. Hahaha.

  9. #14461

    Rainy

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadHead1  [View Original Post]
    I felt the same way with her a few years ago, I saw her about 4 or 5 times in hope of moving her to the next level. Not a chance in hell was that going to happen. I hope you have better luck, let us know.
    Sorry to disappoint you guys but she will never do a HE. I know her and seen her at the clubs all the time. If you're white and good looking buy her a drink at the club and you will have a chance to hook up cause that's her type. Otherwise you're wasting your time.

  10. #14460

    Rainy

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadHead1  [View Original Post]
    I felt the same way with her a few years ago, I saw her about 4 or 5 times in hope of moving her to the next level. Not a chance in hell was that going to happen. I hope you have better luck, let us know.
    She is totally no play. Massage not very good either.

    I saw her years ago. Very close minded and arrogant.

    Will not recommend.

  11. #14459

    Rainy

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulAmazing  [View Original Post]
    So I posted about her several pages ago and nobody seemed to have any reports, so I TOFTT. The link expired but she works out of Jai Dee Thai at CC. She gives a hell of a massage and she's very flirty (at least she was for me). The picture doesn't do it any justice either, cause she was stunning. She kept asking me how does it feel in like a very low almost sexual type of voice. On the flip with the towel still covered, she could tell I was hard and she patted it and said to calm down, that only got me harder LOL. She's a real tease that's for sure. I tried to do some persuading but she wasn't having it this time around. I can tell she's def those types that YMMV. I know she was just feeling me and trying to get to know me first before she does any extras. Def going to repeat.
    I felt the same way with her a few years ago, I saw her about 4 or 5 times in hope of moving her to the next level. Not a chance in hell was that going to happen. I hope you have better luck, let us know.

  12. #14458
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadHead1  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a legit joint, but when the door closes. Any info? https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5724559889.html.
    For me, it was a legit massage. No hint of anything.

  13. #14457

    Massage Ewa

    Looks like a legit joint, but when the door closes. Any info? https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5724559889.html.

  14. #14456

    Tammy at Vera's place

    Had an excellent massage from Tammy who works out of Vera's place in Cc. Thai girl early to mid 30's with nice tight body. As I mentioned, gives a very good massage with a happy finish. Allowed boob play under the bra and pussy rubs over shorts.

  15. #14455
    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    Wow! Thank you for the information. Her picture in ad looks like mid 20's. Fake pictures I assume.

    Saved me a trip. I appreciate you!
    Champagne is the girl in the pic. Plain, maybe to some. Not model. I would guess late 20's-early 30's. She's a Chinese looking Thai chick. Nice enough. Contact through Vera's place. I would repeat but so many to try! YMMV with roaming. I asked for soft and hard massage and she gave it to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape