Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 16,306 to 16,320 of 30759
-
08-12-16 17:16 #14454Senior Member

Posts: 65Bro fleshlight. 60 min massage BJ for 140. Mind shareing some info with us noobs.
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-16 16:50 #14453Senior Member

Posts: 384I hear what your saying, but find the right Indi and that's way better than going to a AMP. IMHO. Private, no mama rushing, no other mongers, no walking into AMP off street / public, usually easier to get appt.
Originally Posted by CardSource52
[View Original Post]
But to each his own. I like Ampz too. Finding the provider you like is the main thing.
Flesh.
-
08-12-16 16:41 #14452Senior Member

Posts: 384Whoa! $. 40 total for HJ, and 60 min massage. That's BJ rate.
Originally Posted by BonedAgain
[View Original Post]
Flesh.
-
08-12-16 15:00 #14451Senior Member

Posts: 516Kiko?
?- some of you OG mongers might have to answer this-.
Originally Posted by BonedAgain
[View Original Post]
1- is this the Kiko was at Rejuv. Late last year?
2- is she a regular come & go traveler?
I vaguely remember details but, I swear I had a hotel outcall with her older (partner?) maybe (early July). It was from a 2-person double ad, outcalls with another lady - 2 numbers /3 photos each (same ones she is using now).
--What happened to her partner? (whom I say was pretty good).
-- Is she (Kiko) a new hire at a CC unit? Or is she a prior one that returned?
-
08-12-16 13:21 #14450Regular Member

Posts: 10Mia
Anyone try Mia with soft big boobies? Looks good! Please report, I'd love to try.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...%B8%8F/5763678
-
08-12-16 13:13 #14449Senior Member

Posts: 895BBFS and other acronyms
At the top of this website their is a tab called "Abbreviations" it has the most common answers to your question.
Originally Posted by StillNotAPlaya
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-16 11:35 #14448Senior Member

Posts: 440Rina
When she first started, she would allow BBFS and finish on stomach and DATY and DATO but nothing else. She never offered BJ and I didn't ask. That little box is very tasty and tight and she was great. After all the customers she has changed now into all the other ones around town. One thing funny about her is that she was always covering her tits and you couldn't play with them at all. You could fuck her but no titty action. I reported on her back when she was here the first time in this thread.
Originally Posted by StillNotAPlaya
[View Original Post]
HB.
-
08-12-16 03:25 #14447Senior Member

Posts: 51Was it BBFS? And did you happen to get a BBBJ? If so, how would you rate her BJ? I'm just curious to know because I tried her out once. There was no switch with me, and it was in suite 1506. After the massage and sensual HJ, I asked if she ever gave bjs, and she kinda just smirked at me and went "mmm", like she was thinking about it, so I told her next time. LOL.
Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-16 03:07 #14446Senior Member

Posts: 55Kiko
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...al-pic/6219120
CC 2603 Siam Thai parking pass.
Posted pic is 10+ years younger. She is plump at 5'-5'2"ish.
Pretty firm neck down massage on the back side.
HE offered, and when asked if I could play too, she said yes, but none of her clothes came off. That killed the HE.
1. 40 total.
Will not repeat, I'd rather spend $$ for FS at next stop. Happiness.
-
08-12-16 02:23 #14445Banned Member

Posts: 105Agree
That's what I meant avoid cc go straight to the AMP thanks.
Originally Posted by CardSource52
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-16 01:43 #14444Senior Member

Posts: 281Just ask. Nothing to lose.
Just don't take no right off the bat. Use whatever strategy you can muster to get a yes. Doesn't always work, but I'm sure a lot of Seniors will agree, that it you'll get better results than if you do nothing at all.
Originally Posted by Dsb16
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-16 01:37 #14443Senior Member

Posts: 516Depending on situation (s)
See-HUH translation in BP advertiser reviews (thread). This original fee gets translated (and taken) in different ways?(Christina Waikiki).
Originally Posted by CardSource52
[View Original Post]
FS does come from / some CL "providers" -it is just a "technical" term category listing. You just have to figure out which one. I agree the majority on CL, mostly does HJ at the most.
When you go to a certain provider for the first time. (remember meet, see, and talk to) for the first time.
There is some "hesitation" -does she provide extras? Am I soliciting a legit provider? Etc. I'm sure (in reverse) provider is trying to figure (is this Uncle LEO), "when" do I suggest extras" etc.
- don't go by hearsay or reviews- (just know its possible) and happened. Don't let nude over towel be the decider or difference?
REMEMBER- first time with a certain provider!
My "Anna" appt.
Advertised fee (. 6) asked upon entrance. 30-35 minutes approx. Flip then (she) offered more services for $. 6?
Would legit massage would be hour and done? Does possible extra service shortened massage time?
Would $. 6 down (only) first go straight to "extras" and no massage?
I don't buy complainers who look at time when done and say "shorted time" -But, I do say if "extras" get done faster there should be something extended (by them) to fill "hour".
We don't time when Jr. Is going to pop?
-
08-11-16 21:03 #14442Senior Member

Posts: 185Indi vs AMP
Just curious if people are paying $$ or more why not go to a AMP where FS is guarantee? Do these girls massage better or what is it about the independent that makes them better than AMP? I know they are not better looking. I read some don't even let them touch them. Never went to cc for FS. I been there once but I wanted a real massage and nothing more. I guess if HE was offered for. 6 I may have taken up the offer but didn't expect much. If I want FS I just go to a AMP. No games and my damage is $$. Just curious.
Originally Posted by Scott4
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-16 20:21 #14441Senior Member

Posts: 185Indi vs AMP
Just curious if people are paying $$ or more why not go to a AMP where FS is guarantee? Do these girls massage better or what is it about the independent that makes them better than AMP? I know they are not better looking. I read some don't even let them touch them. Never went to cc for FS. I been there once but I wanted a real massage and nothing more. I guess if HE was offered for. 6 I may have taken up the offer but didn't expect much. If I want FS I just go to a AMP. No games and my damage is $$. Just curious.
Originally Posted by Scott4
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-16 18:41 #14440Senior Member

Posts: 895Of course
You can always ask but doesn't mean you will get it.
Originally Posted by Dsb16
[View Original Post]
There is always the first guy right to turn a normally LMT to the dark side so you never know if that will be you.











Reply With Quote






