Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 16,351 to 16,365 of 30759
-
08-09-16 07:03 #14409Senior Member

Posts: 78Rainny
So I posted about her several pages ago and nobody seemed to have any reports, so I TOFTT. The link expired but she works out of Jai Dee Thai at CC. She gives a hell of a massage and she's very flirty (at least she was for me). The picture doesn't do it any justice either, cause she was stunning. She kept asking me how does it feel in like a very low almost sexual type of voice. On the flip with the towel still covered, she could tell I was hard and she patted it and said to calm down, that only got me harder LOL. She's a real tease that's for sure. I tried to do some persuading but she wasn't having it this time around. I can tell she's def those types that YMMV. I know she was just feeling me and trying to get to know me first before she does any extras. Def going to repeat.
-
08-09-16 05:02 #14408Senior Member

Posts: 223611 Asian Body
Anyone been here lately? I heard Aiko had left and she has 2 new girls. I sampled Sophia from China. She's pretty hot but can't massage for beans. Left happy, but wondering if she offers more. PM if there's a trick to getting more from 611. I know Sunny gives it up, but heard she doesn't allow FS from the other girls.
-
08-09-16 02:28 #14407Senior Member

Posts: 1447Picture of Champagne
So you're saying Champagne is young and not plain looking?
Originally Posted by Ernestm
[View Original Post]
Please explain.
-
08-09-16 02:23 #14406Senior Member

Posts: 544Picture
If the pic is not reflective of a plain looking middle aged woman that would pass for one of the ladies in the Chinese network, then it is not her.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-16 01:34 #14405Senior Member

Posts: 1447Chanpagne
Thank you Ernest for the update on tip and body type.
Originally Posted by Ernestm
[View Original Post]
I appreciate very much. It assured me that she is not a lady boy.
I thought she may be due to her picture. Thank you. Will be seeing her.
-
08-09-16 00:32 #14404Senior Member

Posts: 544Massage fee + tip
I gave her $60 tip.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-16 00:30 #14403Banned Member

Posts: 54Brandy new, Grand Opening
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5721628105.html
TOFTT. Chinese. Need I say more. The pic is not accurate.
Well the girl's name is Sandy (I think), that's what she told me anyway. She also advertises as Hana. Long straight Black hair, decent body. My guess would be early to mid thirties. Kinda cute in her own way and super 'bubbly' personality, for lack of a better description. The massage was average, with the standard Chinese menu.
Not an AMP but not a LMT.
-
08-09-16 00:28 #14402Senior Member

Posts: 544Not a spinner
Kind of average body type.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-16 20:37 #14401Senior Member

Posts: 684Legit
Hiran is all legit. Good quality for massage. Girls are cute, mostly Thai. Bathroom and rooms are not that clean.
Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-16 20:31 #14400Senior Member

Posts: 684Good post. If anyone knows where Summer or Kiko are, please share?
Originally Posted by JeremyShoji
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-16 20:24 #14399Senior Member

Posts: 929Is there more than one place there? I saw a pretty good looking girl walking upstairs the other day which is why I started looking into it.
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-16 17:49 #14398Senior Member

Posts: 440Amazing
It appears the AMP side of this place has closed. Julia was the last one there (Chinese) with a dude running the place but I just went over there and they are closed. The 17 side only has 1 MT working and that is Kiki who is about 40+ and not very attractive but nice. I hope she gives a good massage because I wouldn't cop a feel on here. Until the talent improves, I think these places are doomed.
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]
Anybody know what happened to Kristy who used to work there?
HB.
-
08-08-16 17:29 #14397Banned Member

Posts: 442I went upstairs to 17 massage. Walked upstairs to two doors. Went in one on left. There was a dude there who tills me only 1 girl working and I would have to wait 40 min. I diffamatorio have time to wait so I bailed. Went in because there was a nice lookin Thai girl outside smoking earlier, but I think she works at nail salon downstairs.
Originally Posted by Magnod
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-16 17:01 #14396Senior Member

Posts: 929Makaloa
Hey all.
Besides Ohana has anyone tried the other massage places behind Walmart in Makaloa? I've seems couple ads but no matches with their phone numbers in reviews. I'll go try them but am not an AMP fan so I wanted to checkout here to see if those places are AMPs.
-
08-08-16 04:46 #14395Senior Member

Posts: 384That's a bummer man, cause her BB pussyrub is the shit! For $. 60 it's worth it. I'm surprised she din't give you a choice cause she been into the pussyrub action. Save up some mula and try it man. It's worth it.
Originally Posted by FlyingHawaii
[View Original Post]
Flesh.










Reply With Quote





