Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 4554
-
08-13-16 03:07 #2604Senior Member

Posts: 518Western MA
Interested, but too far, want to trade for a spot in Allston / Brighton?
Originally Posted by Scraggs
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-16 22:38 #2603Senior Member

Posts: 193About Nina
A shit ton of guys want Nina"s number, its not quite like that.
Met Nina off a CL add I posted, we really hit it off and it turned.
Into a fwb thing, I would do nice things, buy her a few nice things.
And in return She would let me treat her body like an amusement park ride.
Shis is not looking for guy's looking for her, she is into finding guy.
She is interested in playing with.
I have her number and still see her 1-2 x per month, she has moved.
Out wards western ma, not so coveis nent.
So no can do on the number.
-
08-12-16 09:37 #2602Senior Member

Posts: 1405I would love to get behind that ass of hers. Nice.
Originally Posted by Scraggs
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-16 21:30 #2601Senior Member

Posts: 193Say hello to Nina
Ths girl is a compleate nympho, enjoy this 22 at the time 24 now.
-
08-11-16 21:10 #2600Senior Member

Posts: 436Saw Jordan hanging out at the park up top NMS
She was slumming it up there. Drove around that area for a bit found Meghan cute little brunette pig tail spinner for a fun little date.
-
08-11-16 03:01 #2599Senior Member

Posts: 683Cruising the north loop
I had the day off for an appointment in Boston, on my return back to the Cape I decided to make the cruise thought Brockton.
Considering it was noontime, and considering the temperature outside, at first I thought I wasn't going to see much but once I got down to the Hess, things started to pick up, and the girls were heading North. Sad to say, nothing really appealing, most could be extras on the walking dead, or working dead unfortunately, what there was had their man either next to them or 30 feet away.
I'm going to chalk up the experience to the time of day. Hoping things look better in the evenings when I'll be around again.
-
08-10-16 22:11 #2598Senior Member

Posts: 550Welcome Scraggs
Its been a while since this forum has had so much chatter, and look at the new friends you've made!
Originally Posted by Afterlife6661
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Afterlife6661
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by AdderAll
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by AdderAll
[View Original Post]
Its obvious that you've "been around the block" by your list of dates. Some I don't know some you've missed.
Originally Posted by Afterlife6661
[View Original Post]
Keep up the good work bud.
Originally Posted by Scraggs
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-16 21:02 #2597Senior Member

Posts: 193Young Ashliegh
I sure most you Brockton vets knew Ashliegh / Cassidy the young 18 yo that was.
Murdered in brockton last year, was decapitated by a serial killer and dumped.
In the woods.
I am at odds with myself, I have a great set of pics of her, but not sure how it.
Look if I posted them, some of the best pics you will see.
Give me your feedback either here or PM me.
-
08-10-16 13:53 #2596Senior Member

Posts: 674Katie Blonde Spinner?
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-10-16 08:02 #2595Senior Member

Posts: 193Pics and vide
Just going thru my collection and just watching great vids of.
Originally Posted by Yardape08
[View Original Post]
Tara.
Ashliegh dark hair.
Melissa.
Katie Younger one blonde.
Amanda (not very known) only does incalls in abington.
-
08-09-16 22:10 #2594Senior Member

Posts: 674Lisi
Yes she's back. I saw her near Legion Parkway and grabbed her for a cardate a couple months ago and she was walking North Main St last weekend. As I said I don't see her out as much. I'll pm you the digits I have from a couple months ago not sure if they are still working.
Originally Posted by TasteHerpie
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-16 21:49 #2593Senior Member

Posts: 450Lisi
Are you saying she is back? I saw her with her BF about a year ago walking by city hospital. Thought she was gone for sure. But now you say she's in Brockton. Tell me it's so and I'll scoop her.
Originally Posted by Yardape08
[View Original Post]
THp.
-
08-09-16 21:30 #2592Senior Member

Posts: 269Meaty pussies
Scrags << I pmd you again fort the third time, hope someone can give me jordans number, not paying what she advertises on her website, but I do love girls with big clits / lips, here is a pictures of an ex ex ex girlfreind from maine, I posted this picture on DLDS forum only, I did not steal this picture from the web, loved licking her but now were not talking.
-
08-09-16 21:30 #2591Senior Member

Posts: 193Winner winner chicken dinner
Nice work there.
Originally Posted by Yardape08
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-16 21:21 #2590Senior Member

Posts: 674Jordan
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!











Reply With Quote



