Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 131 of 304 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 181 231 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 4554
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2604

    Western MA

    Quote Originally Posted by Scraggs  [View Original Post]
    A shit ton of guys want Nina"s number, its not quite like that.

    Met Nina off a CL add I posted, we really hit it off and it turned.

    Into a fwb thing, I would do nice things, buy her a few nice things.

    And in return She would let me treat her body like an amusement park ride.

    Shis is not looking for guy's looking for her, she is into finding guy.

    She is interested in playing with.

    I have her number and still see her 1-2 x per month, she has moved.

    Out wards western ma, not so coveis nent.

    So no can do on the number.
    Interested, but too far, want to trade for a spot in Allston / Brighton?

  2. #2603

    About Nina

    A shit ton of guys want Nina"s number, its not quite like that.

    Met Nina off a CL add I posted, we really hit it off and it turned.

    Into a fwb thing, I would do nice things, buy her a few nice things.

    And in return She would let me treat her body like an amusement park ride.

    Shis is not looking for guy's looking for her, she is into finding guy.

    She is interested in playing with.

    I have her number and still see her 1-2 x per month, she has moved.

    Out wards western ma, not so coveis nent.

    So no can do on the number.

  3. #2602
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by Scraggs  [View Original Post]
    Ths girl is a compleate nympho, enjoy this 22 at the time 24 now.
    I would love to get behind that ass of hers. Nice.

  4. #2601

    Say hello to Nina

    Ths girl is a compleate nympho, enjoy this 22 at the time 24 now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   unnamed.jpg‎   unnamed (3) (1).jpg‎   image (1).jpg‎   unnamed (3).jpg‎  

    unnamed (1).png‎   unnamed (4).jpg‎  

  5. #2600

    Saw Jordan hanging out at the park up top NMS

    She was slumming it up there. Drove around that area for a bit found Meghan cute little brunette pig tail spinner for a fun little date.

  6. #2599

    Cruising the north loop

    I had the day off for an appointment in Boston, on my return back to the Cape I decided to make the cruise thought Brockton.

    Considering it was noontime, and considering the temperature outside, at first I thought I wasn't going to see much but once I got down to the Hess, things started to pick up, and the girls were heading North. Sad to say, nothing really appealing, most could be extras on the walking dead, or working dead unfortunately, what there was had their man either next to them or 30 feet away.

    I'm going to chalk up the experience to the time of day. Hoping things look better in the evenings when I'll be around again.

  7. #2598

    Welcome Scraggs

    Its been a while since this forum has had so much chatter, and look at the new friends you've made!

    Quote Originally Posted by Afterlife6661  [View Original Post]
    Any chance you can pass digits along via PM?
    Quote Originally Posted by Afterlife6661  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hook a fellow up with Jordans digits via PM?
    Quote Originally Posted by AdderAll  [View Original Post]
    Would love her number?
    Quote Originally Posted by AdderAll  [View Original Post]
    Hate to keep buggin you scraggs, but can you pm her number? Have send you many pms but nothing back yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Afterlife6661  [View Original Post]
    Wow great pics that's a fun looking snapper she's got there. If anyone could share digits via PM that would be appreciated. Can't believe I've never seen her out there before.
    Its obvious that you've "been around the block" by your list of dates. Some I don't know some you've missed.

    Keep up the good work bud.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scraggs  [View Original Post]
    Been with a lot of local girls.

    Jordan.

    Ashliegh RIP.

    Ashliegh Blonde.

    Ashliegh dark hair.

    Maggie.

    Nicole.

    Tara.

    Kristine and her gf Bianca.

    Lesie.

    Julie.

    PR Jackie RIP.

    Jackie.

    Melissa.

    Kelllly.

    Angel.

    Cece.

    JoJo.

    Sara blonde / pink or what ever wig she is wearing.

    Sara.

    Darcy.

    Strawberry.

    Amanda / Selena in abinfgton.

    Her sister Selena whitman.

    Mallory whitman.

    Kristine very tall.

    Nicky huge fake boobs.

    Nicky when she was young.

    Many more, just named a few, will give info on any requested girls.

  8. #2597

    Young Ashliegh

    I sure most you Brockton vets knew Ashliegh / Cassidy the young 18 yo that was.

    Murdered in brockton last year, was decapitated by a serial killer and dumped.

    In the woods.

    I am at odds with myself, I have a great set of pics of her, but not sure how it.

    Look if I posted them, some of the best pics you will see.

    Give me your feedback either here or PM me.

  9. #2596

    Katie Blonde Spinner?

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #2595

    Pics and vide

    Quote Originally Posted by Yardape08  [View Original Post]
    Yes she's back. I saw her near Legion Parkway and grabbed her for a cardate a couple months ago and she was walking North Main St last weekend. As I said I don't see her out as much. I'll pm you the digits I have from a couple months ago not sure if they are still working.
    Just going thru my collection and just watching great vids of.

    Tara.

    Ashliegh dark hair.

    Melissa.

    Katie Younger one blonde.

    Amanda (not very known) only does incalls in abington.

  11. #2594

    Lisi

    Quote Originally Posted by TasteHerpie  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying she is back? I saw her with her BF about a year ago walking by city hospital. Thought she was gone for sure. But now you say she's in Brockton. Tell me it's so and I'll scoop her.

    THp.
    Yes she's back. I saw her near Legion Parkway and grabbed her for a cardate a couple months ago and she was walking North Main St last weekend. As I said I don't see her out as much. I'll pm you the digits I have from a couple months ago not sure if they are still working.

  12. #2593

    Lisi

    Quote Originally Posted by Yardape08  [View Original Post]
    I would know that pussy anywhere. El Salvadoran / Puerto Rican mix who goes by Lisi. I don't see her walking as much anymore. Too bad for her she came back to Brockton after her hiatus instead of starting a new life.
    Are you saying she is back? I saw her with her BF about a year ago walking by city hospital. Thought she was gone for sure. But now you say she's in Brockton. Tell me it's so and I'll scoop her.

    THp.

  13. #2592

    Meaty pussies

    Scrags << I pmd you again fort the third time, hope someone can give me jordans number, not paying what she advertises on her website, but I do love girls with big clits / lips, here is a pictures of an ex ex ex girlfreind from maine, I posted this picture on DLDS forum only, I did not steal this picture from the web, loved licking her but now were not talking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jess maine big pussy.jpg‎  

  14. #2591

    Winner winner chicken dinner

    Quote Originally Posted by Yardape08  [View Original Post]
    I would know that pussy anywhere. El Salvadoran / Puerto Rican mix who goes by Lisi. I don't see her walking as much anymore. Too bad for her she came back to Brockton after her hiatus instead of starting a new life.
    Nice work there.

  15. #2590

    Jordan

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape