Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 134 of 304 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 184 234 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 4554
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2559

    Jordan / Riley

    So after yesterday I told myself on way home from work today (1/2 day) I was going straight.

    Home, enjoy the pool and just chill. Well plans changed when I saw Jordan near Day / Night.

    She got in, and was just out of the shower, and looked good. Short story, to my spot where.

    She got naked I ate her pussy, what a joy, BBBJ, and FS to make it a great Friday. 1. 0 but once.

    Again worth every penny. This girl is so hot it make me crazy.

  2. #2558

    Thursday

    Went out looking Thursday aft and saw a few out. Cruised and saw Lisa but she was on spring and I refuse to do the pickup as there are cameras there. Made the loop and came across Shannon. She looked good with a nice pair of shorts on showing her nice ass so she hopped in. Got a BBBJCIM for. 4. Nice clean girl no sign of drug use got digits and will do again.

  3. #2557
    Quote Originally Posted by Scraggs  [View Original Post]
    Too much time on my hands, out on and Main and side street.

    Shannon.

    Kelly.

    Nicky.

    Nicole.

    Amber.

    Sarah / carrie anne.

    And unknown girl.

    Cruised awhile and settled on unknown girl 5'7 very fit blond 30's extremely good looking.

    Small a cups shaved pussy, big clit and a shit load of fun 4. 0 got her naked tons of pussy play.

    And nipple sucking BBBJCIM, plus fingered her to a great orgasm. I did buy a pack of butts.

    At the end, but well worth it.

    I will think of her name later.
    I remember her name Chrisy, never seen her before, a shit load of fun.

    I also saw out a chubby little one Victoria. Great face and rack. Chubby but I don't mind that if everything.

    Else is on point.

  4. #2556

    Today action

    Too much time on my hands, out on and Main and side street.

    Shannon.

    Kelly.

    Nicky.

    Nicole.

    Amber.

    Sarah / carrie anne.

    And unknown girl.

    Cruised awhile and settled on unknown girl 5'7 very fit blond 30's extremely good looking.

    Small a cups shaved pussy, big clit and a shit load of fun 4. 0 got her naked tons of pussy play.

    And nipple sucking BBBJCIM, plus fingered her to a great orgasm. I did buy a pack of butts.

    At the end, but well worth it.

    I will think of her name later.

  5. #2555
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnD  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Wondering if anyone has seen her lately. She used live with her mother years ago near Hess and elm court years ago. The last few years she has been living outside from time to time with her BF. She has brown hair, cute had surgery on her knee a few years ago. Any info would be great.
    Assuming you're talking about the Ashleigh I think you are (there are 5 of them in the area), she's put on a lot of weight, and living in Easton or Stoughton last I heard. Still pops up on BP from time to time. The one who's bf tried to kill himself, and her, by driving his car into a wall (which is why she had the surgery)? Was a psych major in college before dropping out?

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  6. #2554

    Ashleigh

    Hey guys. Wondering if anyone has seen her lately. She used live with her mother years ago near Hess and elm court years ago. The last few years she has been living outside from time to time with her BF. She has brown hair, cute had surgery on her knee a few years ago. Any info would be great.

  7. #2553
    Quote Originally Posted by Afterlife6661  [View Original Post]
    Any chance you can pass digits along via PM?
    She did ot have a phone, gave her mine said she will call with her number when she got a phone.

  8. #2552

    Info on Michelle

    Saw AA, tall, tight shorts with red scarf around neck, with short or shoulder length curled hair yesterday. Saw her again today but she was busy studying her phone and couldn't get her attention (she never looked up even after I pulled over her side). Wondering if this was Michelle, anyone have pics or further description? This was around 9-9:30 am on N. Main and Prospect St. Thanks and be safe

    Quote Originally Posted by TasteHerpie  [View Original Post]
    I was with her yesterday, didn't get her digits she does have a phone but said she isn't living anywhere right now. So the phone is mostly off. Apparently her boyfriend beats her so she left him.

    Yeah, Michelle may not look at you directly but if you stop she will come to you.

    She mostly hangs on Wyman st at the church. She will agree to meet you regularly if you want.

    God bless her huge tits. She doesn't like them because they're so big. I told her not to worry because I can luv them enough for the both if us.

    I guess her bf is a real piece of shit. He did scar up her chest a bit so her big titties are awesome but do gave a few scars on them.

    Be nice and she will deliver a nice BBBJ release. You offer 20 you will get a 20 $ BJ. You offer her 40 you will get a better BJ.

    THp.
    .
    Last edited by Bostsouth; 08-02-16 at 12:22. Reason: Update

  9. #2551
    Senior Member


    Posts: 224
    Quote Originally Posted by Afterlife6661  [View Original Post]
    Love pink hair sarah. Great little cock sucker and gorgeous but yea you got to watch her. She also works with the cops.
    Can you post some pics of Pink hair Sarah?

  10. #2550

    Outcall rooms

    Are there any cheap outcall places in Brockton not worried about comfort just play from attleboro not sure about your accommodations but love the city of champions.

  11. #2549
    Any chance you can pass digits along via PM?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scraggs  [View Original Post]
    So I was making my way the office, as I do everyday, and back.

    When I saw a very young WSW named katy / kelsie small dirty blonde.

    22 year old as I said I go by twice a day so I have never seen her before.

    She was hot, like she did not belong their hot at leas a regular 8.

    Got in my car, went to my spot, lots of conversation, she smelled real good BTW.

    Got naked, BBBJ, attempted deepthroat, no go FS with lots of pussy play.

    Nutted on chin and neck, all for 6. 0 ended up giving an extra 20.

    This chick, is as hot as jordan, no joke, can't see her being around long.

    On way back only saw Nicky and Noel, big pass for me.

  12. #2548

    Another New Girl

    So I was making my way the office, as I do everyday, and back.

    When I saw a very young WSW named katy / kelsie small dirty blonde.

    22 year old as I said I go by twice a day so I have never seen her before.

    She was hot, like she did not belong their hot at leas a regular 8.

    Got in my car, went to my spot, lots of conversation, she smelled real good BTW.

    Got naked, BBBJ, attempted deepthroat, no go FS with lots of pussy play.

    Nutted on chin and neck, all for 6. 0 ended up giving an extra 20.

    This chick, is as hot as jordan, no joke, can't see her being around long.

    On way back only saw Nicky and Noel, big pass for me.

  13. #2547
    Love pink hair sarah. Great little cock sucker and gorgeous but yea you got to watch her. She also works with the cops.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scraggs  [View Original Post]
    Out on and Main today.

    Strawberry.

    Ashliegh S.

    Flacca.

    Christine.

    Carrie Ann / Sarah blonde pink hair, a thief by the way.

    Liz fresh out of jail.

    Noel fresh out of jail.

    Passed on all, was looking for Jordan.

  14. #2546

    Saturday afternoon

    Out on and Main today.

    Strawberry.

    Ashliegh S.

    Flacca.

    Christine.

    Carrie Ann / Sarah blonde pink hair, a thief by the way.

    Liz fresh out of jail.

    Noel fresh out of jail.

    Passed on all, was looking for Jordan.

  15. #2545

    New Girl

    Just got back, met with Lilly / Deanna right of and. Main next to day night, 23 fit as can be with perfect b's.

    Got naked BBBJCIM, all kinks okkf pussy play, asked for 50 gave her 60 worth a lot more.

    Been out 3 weeks. What a great score.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape