Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 4554
-
08-08-16 18:04 #2574Senior Member

Posts: 193Sarah
If pita means their, then she is a pita. Don't trust her 1 bit, you will get burned.
Originally Posted by Dmoss
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-16 18:00 #2573Senior Member

Posts: 193Jordans
Like I said, fresh out of shower, hair was still wet. Her teeth do not show drug use, I never said.
Originally Posted by Lvsx0099
[View Original Post]
She did not do drugs, I said the their was know sign of drug use. I know all the girls use.
Why else would they be out the, jeez really.
She is easily has the hottest body and face out on North Main.
I love her look and it really not different then the look on her website.
Name me 1 or 2 other hotter providers out on North Main.
-
08-08-16 10:43 #2572Senior Member

Posts: 91Jordan
Jordan has a web site.
Jenna@gfefiles.com
Google Jenna Jordan escort and you will find her!
No signs of substance abuse is laughable. You could drive a freight train on her tracks. Wake up not a single girl is out there because she loves selling herself. They all have issues, 99.9% IV opium.
-
08-08-16 10:30 #2571Senior Member

Posts: 550P-ain I-and T-he A-ss
She has recveiws on thus forum from others. Check them out.
Originally Posted by Dmoss
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-16 08:16 #2570Senior Member

Posts: 269Jordana
Would love her number?
-
08-08-16 06:46 #2569Banned Member

Posts: 1004No signs of drug use??
Jordan is a known heroin junkie. She has told me personally. 99% of SWs are on crack or Heroin.
Originally Posted by Scraggs
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-16 06:24 #2568Banned Member

Posts: 14Jordan
She is a beautiful girl but fading fast due to her $500 a day drug habit.
Was a high priced web ***** for ho hunter but back with her.
Scumbag BF who puts her on the corner at day / night 24/7 so he can.
Get high. They live on the street and she hasn't showered in weeks.
So when eating that big beautiful clit it's after a baby wipe bath.
Awesome skills but nodded off last time I was with her. Her hands, arms.
And teeth show serious drug use and you can see plenty of needles when.
She has her bag with her. Personality was great but seems to be fading fast.
-
08-08-16 00:38 #2567Senior Member

Posts: 224Thanks for the pic but what is a pita?
Originally Posted by Renagade
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-16 23:28 #2566Senior Member

Posts: 193Jordana
Jordan is about 5'5' 125 perfect bs or big As, great ass smooth skin.
Originally Posted by Jariles10
[View Original Post]
No sign of drug use, all perfect teeth, and a beautiful face.
Loves what she does, and does it will. Very good hygienic. Always.
Clean. And a big clit. Anything else.
-
08-07-16 21:33 #2565Senior Member

Posts: 550Np
She is a real PITA. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Dmoss
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-16 17:36 #2564Senior Member

Posts: 185AirJordan
What does she look like? I wish the ladies would move away from that spring st loop to make it a less sketchy pick up. Place is a hell hole and way too many eyes for a safe scoop. My opinion anyway. Anyone suggest any other pick up spots?
Originally Posted by Hhccma
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-16 06:52 #2563Senior Member

Posts: 91Jordan
Jordan has a serious phone problem. I just gave up taking phone numbers from her, it's a time waster. She seems incapable of keeping a number longer than a few weeks. Also I once got a call from her boyfriend looking for serious donations for bail money.
Originally Posted by Afterlife6661
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-16 21:49 #2562Senior Member

Posts: 193Jordan
She is phone less right now, I suspect that will change by end of next week.
Originally Posted by Afterlife6661
[View Original Post]
I will deff be talking to her before then, I will let you know.
-
08-06-16 17:33 #2561Senior Member

Posts: 436Anyone hook a fellow up with Jordans digits via PM?
-
08-06-16 00:04 #2560Senior Member

Posts: 91Jordan
I give her a c note for a an four of no limit full service. Worth every penny.
Hhccma.











Reply With Quote




