Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 17675
-
07-28-16 18:05 #11555

Posts: 314Alice
Just reschediled with Alice the little Russian Mynx for tommorow afternoon! She's not shy so youll get screen caps from the vid on the review. After the Monday debacle we found where our schedules meet up. She is on the oThER site, just search for Alice. She has consistent high numbers and blown away mongers so going to dip the big candle stick in some Russian cooze and booty.
Originally Posted by GreekLover6
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-16 13:48 #11554Banned Member

Posts: 56That Why I Said.
Thats why I said in a comment before, you should enjoy yourself LOL.
Originally Posted by GreekLover6
[View Original Post]
SirSkywalker.
-
07-28-16 13:06 #11553Senior Member

Posts: 95Short notice trip
Hey guys. I have to take a last minute trip and I'm hoping you can help me out. I'll be driving all day and can't do all the research I need to do. I'm hoping to see this one later in Savannah. I know she posts in Atlanta and I just need to know if she's worth the visit. She's with some chick named Mia. Please PM details on either or both. Thanks in advance guys. If she's worth it I'll definitely post findings.
http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleE...g-w-z/40363855
-
07-28-16 11:39 #11552Senior Member

Posts: 62Cassandra (BP Massage)
I saw Cassandra a few weeks ago. I had an noon appt and she talked me in to her place when I got close. It is a good bit out in Marietta. First off she is a talker, I walked in and she hugged me and we talked a good bit as I got comfortable. The very nice massage table is right in what would be the dining room I guess. I laid down on my stomach on the table and she began. It was a decent massage with some stretching of my muscles as well. She was fully clothed. She continued to chat to me which was nice, but freely admitted she was in her early 50's (still looked nice though). After 35 minutes or so I flipped to my back and no draping was involved and I was hard. At this point I was still not sure of anything extra. She massaged all around my front for 10 or so minutes with not hint of any extras. She then told me that was the end of the massage and that on my next visit a more sensual massage was available. I asked if she had time for that now and said she only had a few minutes. So I got a decent happy ending. I may repeat if I were out that way, but not sure. Massage was $ with. 40 extra for the end.
-
07-28-16 04:37 #11551

Posts: 314Alice
.
Originally Posted by JWSouth
[View Original Post]
Alice called to reschedule for later in the week. She is in ter with tons of reviews, girl can dt, greek, and a real freak. She will do vids but for some coin. Ill be sure to report after the deed.
-
07-27-16 23:37 #11550Senior Member

Posts: 453Layla
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...ented/40524303
Any info on this one? She won't respond to my texts and won't answer.
-
07-27-16 11:14 #11549Senior Member

Posts: 189Thank you
Was just about to book. Thank you. Won't be seeing her.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-16 18:19 #11548Regular Member

Posts: 19Don't know about those two but.
When I'm in ATL I like seeing Lisa. Her TER I'd is 238217. She has a killer body. She wasn't working last week so I had to find something else. Found a website called steamymaids. You can actually book an appointment online. I chose Lola. The actual massage part was amazing. Some girls only do topless but I think she was an actual CMT that just wacked you at the end. The wack was still good but the massage was surprisingly good.
Originally Posted by Militarymite
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-16 17:51 #11547Senior Member

Posts: 657Redbone yorkie
After having my time wasted by Shelby Paige I stumbled upon this one on the north side.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-play/40668203
Two calls got me to her door with no games which is rare now. Upon walking in there weren't any Hoodlums outside and the place was decent. Yorkie is about a 6 in the face and a 7 for the body. If she lost 15 pounds she would be an easy 8-9 in the body. Booty was nice and chunky with the right amount of roundness. No BBBJ even though the ad says she doesn't say no. The CBJ was decent but I won't come back for that reason alone. Doesn't ride either so I entered doggie and the slot had some walls but no heat, or friction. No bad smells. I pumped for about 10 minutes before pulling out and busting on her ass. This one is good as a backup only. 60 for qk.
-
07-26-16 15:10 #11546Senior Member

Posts: 351Glad you dodged a bullet yo. Nice to see the forum do what the forum is for.
Originally Posted by GreekLover6
[View Original Post]
So have you seen that fine little thing yet? How'd she work out? Def the kind I'm after, so interested in your experience.
Originally Posted by GreekLover6
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-16 22:15 #11545Senior Member

Posts: 1520Sassy
It was so much buzz created about this chick I had to pay her a visit. A couple days ago I text her and let her know I'll be seeing her she responded with smiles (you know these little signs 😃. She gave me the full address and room # in one text. Upon arriving to her location I saw some azz holes outside arguing but I doubt they posed as look outside. When I arrived to her location I saw a dark skin 5'2 figure in the room with a long reddish weave and button nose. I called her out on some of her pics just for a joke. And I don't know how I missed a big fat whale standing by the door who began chumping me off. I decided to leave and with the excuse I plan on getting some condoms. She seem like a cool chick and looked like a little freak might try to see her again next week. I kinda like how those azz cheeks was eating up her shorts.
Originally Posted by Miahdog
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-16 22:10 #11544Regular Member

Posts: 19Massage
Hi gents, visiting from Baltimore and was wondering if anyone has seen her and if she is worth it.
Thank you! PM's welcome and wondering if she upcharges for extras.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-only/35806736
Also saw that Jen had some good reviews on TER.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs...busty/29918577
-
07-25-16 21:46 #11543Senior Member

Posts: 189Saw her back in May
I saw her back in May and I'd recommend her. I saw her in a mid level hotel in Buckhead. I believe she does all her work now out of a residential spot she shares with Amara.
Originally Posted by HenrySmith
[View Original Post]
Anyhow I did the hour for 2. 00 which included BBBJ, kissing, dart, missionary and cowgirl. She's very sensual, has a great personality and is an all around good time.
Try her out for the half and share your thoughts.
Happy Hunting.
EW.
-
07-25-16 21:08 #11542Senior Member

Posts: 2087Correction
Paris / Chocolate Girl.
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...0748/1/1344267
I previously wrote a review saying that I saw Paris / Chocolate Girl. I just found Paris / Pinky face pics, her real pics, and she was not the girl I saw. The girl I saw does not have any pictures posted anywhere on the internet. She is using fake pics!! I don't know if she's friends with Pinky / Paris as they're both in Union City but Pinky / Paris is not the girl I saw. If you click on the backpage link in the liveescortreviews ad, you will see a link on the bottom for a chic named "Sassy". I believe that's the same Pinky / Paris / Sassy chic. Not the chic I saw. I don't really know what's going on but I think the girl I saw have stolen alot of peoples pics. The pics below are the real Pinky / Paris. I did not see the girl in the pics below. The chic I saw was much more slimmer and nasty looking. The fake chics number is: 770-XXX-0748. Does anyone know who this fake chic is?
The real Pinky / Paris / Sweetie. Her real number is: 770-XXX-7796.
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...7796/1/1351762
-
07-25-16 16:23 #11541Banned Member

Posts: 56Good Pick
I saw here last year, she seemed a little uneasy but I think she may have been nervous. Overall great session you shouldn't be disappointed.
Originally Posted by GreekLover6
[View Original Post]


















