Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 17675
-
07-25-16 14:41 #11540Regular Member

Posts: 20Damnnnnn
Damn this one is hot. Any info.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-doll/39980827
-
07-25-16 10:27 #11539

Posts: 314Thanks for the info
Went to the Chatanooga forum which led me to TER where she is keeping her bad reviews out of sight. Called up and mentioned it and she went bat shit crazy on me. Well another bad appointment avoided, seeing this sweet hunny instead. She's been on my fuckit list for a while, worked out all the details including pics and vid.
Originally Posted by NuGuy36
[View Original Post]
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...alice/29265384
-
07-24-16 20:27 #11538

Posts: 826Looks like she has a big ass. Booty is my weakness LOL.
Originally Posted by BigMoney21
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-16 18:46 #11537Senior Member

Posts: 1520Mya on the Southside
Ok this review is old as 'F' however, I noticed that My a got back on the BP scene so why not post about her right. When I first her, she was an escort staying with another escort (named Mia) who also worked off BP. They was based off in the Morrow area, the apts they was staying in was nice looking it didn't appear to be a good area. Upon arriving at Mya location I noticed she was the girl in the pictures she's incredibly short possibly roughly 4'11. She greeted me with a hug and her bedroom smelled like a crazy amount of 420 I barely could breath. She had to let the AC run for 10 mins to clear the room of smoke. While in the process, we was just having miscellaneous conversations. Mya was a pretty cool chick when it came down to business well it wasn't nothing special to talk about it was just a regular oral and pucci session. Which lasted for 30 mins for 2*20 for some odd reason she wasn't tripping about the time. Just in case you want to know I have no idea if she does BB anything when I 1st met her she just appeared to be an ordinary clean respectful woman. For some reason she just wasn't the type of female I wanted to deal with on a continuous basis. And also I had this session with her 3 yrs ago I can't tell you what type of person she is now.
-
07-24-16 18:17 #11536Senior Member

Posts: 32Rick same would be appreciated loooking for a great massgae with he.
Originally Posted by MarshalRick
[View Original Post]
Can return the favor of you ever venture out. X.
-
07-24-16 11:12 #11535Senior Member

Posts: 75I cleaned out my inbox. Sorry about that. And thanks.
Originally Posted by MarshalRick
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-16 10:55 #11534Senior Member

Posts: 272Any info guys?
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-hott/40712047
According to one of her pics she's a prego. Not really my cup of tea but I do know prego pussy gets real wet.
-
07-24-16 07:06 #11533Senior Member

Posts: 219Hey if you clear out you inbox, I can send you some info you may like.
Originally Posted by Sekuded
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-16 06:54 #11532Senior Member

Posts: 1862Real reason, she has become jaded and has no return business.
Originally Posted by GreekLover6
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-16 05:43 #11531Senior Member

Posts: 170Search midori in the Chattanooga forum she also has some ter reviews.
Originally Posted by GreekLover6
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-16 22:16 #11530

Posts: 314Any intel
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nesaw/37997790
She offering a lot for a small donation for 2 hrs.
-
07-23-16 20:37 #11529Senior Member

Posts: 325Wtf?
Been on sites on line for the last couple of weeks the MENU SUCKS! I feel bad for the next provider that offer BBBJ caused I'm starting to get backed up LOL.
-
07-23-16 17:44 #11528Senior Member

Posts: 58Abby Sweet Delight
I had a dream with Abby this morning. Easy set up after a few text and a call. She is the girl in the pics. Her personality is cute and she really does get into it. Bbj but FS is covered. I had 2 cups of coffee during our hh. Ate at the why, very nice and fresh tasting (looks brand new). Ill repeat.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...inded/40713133
-
07-23-16 13:07 #11527Senior Member

Posts: 667Not sure you will have much luck with smart / educated spinners on BP. At least not in this area. Also, "not high" may be hard to come by.
Originally Posted by Sekuded
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-16 12:26 #11526Senior Member

Posts: 75Visiting ATL
Hey, all.
I'm visiting ATL this weekend and looking for recommendations for FS providers.
I prefer smart, educated spinners. Ideally brunettes, South Asian, black, or white redheads.
But I'll entertain anyone who's kind, skilled, and not high.
I'm also looking for a woman who can give a real, pro massage, with a HE. I. e. , someone who's actually a certified masseuse who cares about her work.
Thanks for your help!
















