Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #11555

    Alice

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekLover6  [View Original Post]
    .

    Alice called to reschedule for later in the week. She is in ter with tons of reviews, girl can dt, greek, and a real freak. She will do vids but for some coin. Ill be sure to report after the deed.
    Just reschediled with Alice the little Russian Mynx for tommorow afternoon! She's not shy so youll get screen caps from the vid on the review. After the Monday debacle we found where our schedules meet up. She is on the oThER site, just search for Alice. She has consistent high numbers and blown away mongers so going to dip the big candle stick in some Russian cooze and booty.

  2. #11554

    That Why I Said.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekLover6  [View Original Post]
    .

    Alice called to reschedule for later in the week. She is in ter with tons of reviews, girl can dt, greek, and a real freak. She will do vids but for some coin. Ill be sure to report after the deed.
    Thats why I said in a comment before, you should enjoy yourself LOL.

    SirSkywalker.

  3. #11553

    Short notice trip

    Hey guys. I have to take a last minute trip and I'm hoping you can help me out. I'll be driving all day and can't do all the research I need to do. I'm hoping to see this one later in Savannah. I know she posts in Atlanta and I just need to know if she's worth the visit. She's with some chick named Mia. Please PM details on either or both. Thanks in advance guys. If she's worth it I'll definitely post findings.

    http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleE...g-w-z/40363855

  4. #11552

    Cassandra (BP Massage)

    I saw Cassandra a few weeks ago. I had an noon appt and she talked me in to her place when I got close. It is a good bit out in Marietta. First off she is a talker, I walked in and she hugged me and we talked a good bit as I got comfortable. The very nice massage table is right in what would be the dining room I guess. I laid down on my stomach on the table and she began. It was a decent massage with some stretching of my muscles as well. She was fully clothed. She continued to chat to me which was nice, but freely admitted she was in her early 50's (still looked nice though). After 35 minutes or so I flipped to my back and no draping was involved and I was hard. At this point I was still not sure of anything extra. She massaged all around my front for 10 or so minutes with not hint of any extras. She then told me that was the end of the massage and that on my next visit a more sensual massage was available. I asked if she had time for that now and said she only had a few minutes. So I got a decent happy ending. I may repeat if I were out that way, but not sure. Massage was $ with. 40 extra for the end.

  5. #11551

    Alice

    Quote Originally Posted by JWSouth  [View Original Post]
    Glad you dodged a bullet yo. Nice to see the forum do what the forum is for.

    So have you seen that fine little thing yet? How'd she work out? Def the kind I'm after, so interested in your experience.
    .

    Alice called to reschedule for later in the week. She is in ter with tons of reviews, girl can dt, greek, and a real freak. She will do vids but for some coin. Ill be sure to report after the deed.

  6. #11550

    Layla

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...ented/40524303

    Any info on this one? She won't respond to my texts and won't answer.

  7. #11549

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...perky/40280670

    Ok, I went to see this chic for the 2nd time since I didn't get to go all the way with her the last time. She was still in the same house in Decatur. I called one night and got the info to come through. I got there some 30 minutes later, then called to let her know I arrived. She told me to come to the door, just like the last time, and that I did. I stood at the door for a good 4 minutes before she decided to open it. She opened it and I walked on into a fresh smelling house with a dark-skinned chic standing infront of the door. This chic is definitely not the chic in the pics. All of her pics are fake! This is the first time I've seen this out of the Nina Amoore crew.

    Anyways, I walked on in as she asked me if she hadn't seen me before. I told her as always, no-I don't think so. She walked me all the way back to the room down the hall and I followed right behind her. As soon as we got into the room, she turned around and said, "I do remember you from the last time". Great. Just great. I usually don't like these chics recognizing me, but whatever. She was wearing a black t-shirt and a black sweat pants. Nothing too appealing. We gots ta talking for a minute before she asked for the donation. I gave it to her. It was 60 bones for 15 minutes. She took the money, then said she had to leave the room and took the money with her. Hmm.

    She came back in a few minutes later and told me to get comfortable. I did just that with no help from her at all. She then immediately told me to pull out my protection in which I did. Hmm. That seemed a bit strange, but whatever. I pulled out 4 thin attached covers and placed them on the bed. She then got naked across the room to reveal the same thin body just like the last time. Her breastesses's had nipple studs in them this time and were perky B's from the studs. Her stomach was flat with no stretch marks or any signs of childbirth and her ass, it was a thin ass. It had a nice bit of meat on it with light stretch marks but no cellulite. Her body was still nice like the last time.

    We're both in the buff now as she instructs me to lay back on the bed and that I did. She took 1 condom from the 4 attached condoms and placed the remaining 3 on a chair with a shirt over them. Hmm. She then got between my legs, placed the thin cover on my cock, rats, and gots ta sucking. Just like the last time, she was looking me in the eyes while sucking the head only. She asked me if I liked it and I said sure. She sucked me off for like 4 minutes and I quickly told her that I was ready as I was not trying to spill my jizz too soon like the last time. She got off the bed and said, oh I need to get some lube, while leaving the room to go look for her lube. Just great lady, just leave a guy in the room with a hard cock. Got thing I took some viagrow before I left the house.

    3 minutes later she comes into the room and applies some lube to her snatch and the cover. She ask which position I want and I opt for doggie, as usual. She immediately said, "Let's start off mish first because I'm tight". Sure, whatever. She laid on her back in mish while telling me to take it easy on her because she is tight. Not this nonsense again. She led me inside of her with her hand all over my cock and placed my cock at the outside of her vag. What? I'm trying to start my stroke game and this chic has her hand all over my cock preventing me from going in further than the tip. After 3 minutes of tip stroking, I tell her to remove her hand so that I can get in there. She removes her hand but then goes to locking her legs around my waist preventing me from going anymore than halfway in. Oh boy.

    This chic is locking the hell out of her legs while telling me how tight she is and aggravating the shit out of me. The more I'd try to get in there, the more she would lock her legs tighter and push off me. I felt a little bit of grip and warmth but I was only allowed to go half way in. I fought with this chic for like 8 minutes as this chic would not let me get a good stroke in for shit. I end up pinning her against the wall in mish as she was climbing up the bed the whole time. This chic then resorted to using the wall as leverage to push off me and keep me from going anymore than halfway in. She's locking her legs up and pushing against me from the wall. This shit was annoying and frustrating as hell!! This chic wasn't trying to take any rod. After 8 minutes of frustration, I finally blow a weak ass load and pull out some 10 seconds later. I got off the bed and she told me I could clean up in the bathroom. I cleaned up in the bathroom as she came out behind me to clean up in there as well.

    I went to throw the cover in the trash can when I saw that 10 others dudes done beat me to it. How nasty! Throw away your evidence lady. This session was a bust. This chic wasn't trying to do anything but give some covered sucky-sucky. So much potential wasted. Oh well. Also, her vag was smelling a bit dirty the whole time. Not to the point where I had to turn my head to the side and hold my nose up high but it was definitely noticeable. I won't repeat again with this chic. She's using fake pics and she's locking her legs up and pushing off against you the whole time. Lady if you worn or or can't take a stroke, why don't you rest your money maker until your fit and ready to go. No one wants to be fighting you all day. I'll give her a "7" in looks just like the last time, but this time I'll give her a "3" in service. The service wasn't worth a damn.

    After I left, I got back to my car and noticed I left my 3 attached condoms behind. I called and text her that I need them back and got no response. I then walked back up to the house and knocked on the door. She opened the door after 5 minutes of waiting and I told her I needed my condoms back. She said ok and came back to the door with 2 condoms attached. Hmm. I didn't say anything though. I just left with the covers never to return again. Hmm. Now, I know why she placed the condoms in a chair and covered them up with a shirt. She was trying to hijack my covers. Really?
    Was just about to book. Thank you. Won't be seeing her.

  8. #11548

    Don't know about those two but.

    When I'm in ATL I like seeing Lisa. Her TER I'd is 238217. She has a killer body. She wasn't working last week so I had to find something else. Found a website called steamymaids. You can actually book an appointment online. I chose Lola. The actual massage part was amazing. Some girls only do topless but I think she was an actual CMT that just wacked you at the end. The wack was still good but the massage was surprisingly good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Militarymite  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents, visiting from Baltimore and was wondering if anyone has seen her and if she is worth it.

    Thank you! PM's welcome and wondering if she upcharges for extras.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-only/35806736

    Also saw that Jen had some good reviews on TER.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs...busty/29918577

  9. #11547

    Redbone yorkie

    After having my time wasted by Shelby Paige I stumbled upon this one on the north side.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-play/40668203

    Two calls got me to her door with no games which is rare now. Upon walking in there weren't any Hoodlums outside and the place was decent. Yorkie is about a 6 in the face and a 7 for the body. If she lost 15 pounds she would be an easy 8-9 in the body. Booty was nice and chunky with the right amount of roundness. No BBBJ even though the ad says she doesn't say no. The CBJ was decent but I won't come back for that reason alone. Doesn't ride either so I entered doggie and the slot had some walls but no heat, or friction. No bad smells. I pumped for about 10 minutes before pulling out and busting on her ass. This one is good as a backup only. 60 for qk.

  10. #11546
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekLover6  [View Original Post]
    Went to the Chatanooga forum which led me to TER where she is keeping her bad reviews out of sight. Called up and mentioned it and she went bat shit crazy on me. Well another bad appointment avoided..
    Glad you dodged a bullet yo. Nice to see the forum do what the forum is for.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekLover6  [View Original Post]
    ..seeing this sweet hunny instead. She's been on my fuckit list for a while, worked out all the details including pics and vid.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...alice/29265384
    So have you seen that fine little thing yet? How'd she work out? Def the kind I'm after, so interested in your experience.

  11. #11545

    Sassy

    It was so much buzz created about this chick I had to pay her a visit. A couple days ago I text her and let her know I'll be seeing her she responded with smiles (you know these little signs &#128515. She gave me the full address and room # in one text. Upon arriving to her location I saw some azz holes outside arguing but I doubt they posed as look outside. When I arrived to her location I saw a dark skin 5'2 figure in the room with a long reddish weave and button nose. I called her out on some of her pics just for a joke. And I don't know how I missed a big fat whale standing by the door who began chumping me off. I decided to leave and with the excuse I plan on getting some condoms. She seem like a cool chick and looked like a little freak might try to see her again next week. I kinda like how those azz cheeks was eating up her shorts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miahdog  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...calls/40398074

    I cannot take anymore reviews from you JohnnyMapalo. This was my worst experience.

    Texted set appointment. Told her I don't see ladies who only do head covered. She said she would do it uncovered. So I game to crack head hotel. She was young, not bad looking. She had a girl with her; BBW.

    She was going to just sit an watch. I said I'm not comfortable with that. She went to bathroom. Strike one.

    She then asked for cover for oral. Strike two. We agreed to uncovered. It was only 50 roses so I submitted. Oral was good, but quick.

    She then was ready for next thing, I asked for her to get on top. Strike three she declined. I should have left, but again, only 50 roses.

    She binds over. IT STANK SO BAD! Strike four. I couldn't stay hard.

    I just pulled the hat off and left.

    Nasty. I recommend you do not see this trash.

    First review of ATL escort since returning. First escort seen since back. Not happy. So bad, I'm thinking about quitting BP girls.

  12. #11544

    Massage

    Hi gents, visiting from Baltimore and was wondering if anyone has seen her and if she is worth it.

    Thank you! PM's welcome and wondering if she upcharges for extras.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-only/35806736

    Also saw that Jen had some good reviews on TER.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs...busty/29918577

  13. #11543

    Saw her back in May

    Quote Originally Posted by HenrySmith  [View Original Post]
    I saw her back in May and I'd recommend her. I saw her in a mid level hotel in Buckhead. I believe she does all her work now out of a residential spot she shares with Amara.

    Anyhow I did the hour for 2. 00 which included BBBJ, kissing, dart, missionary and cowgirl. She's very sensual, has a great personality and is an all around good time.

    Try her out for the half and share your thoughts.

    Happy Hunting.

    EW.

  14. #11542

    Correction

    Paris / Chocolate Girl.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...0748/1/1344267

    I previously wrote a review saying that I saw Paris / Chocolate Girl. I just found Paris / Pinky face pics, her real pics, and she was not the girl I saw. The girl I saw does not have any pictures posted anywhere on the internet. She is using fake pics!! I don't know if she's friends with Pinky / Paris as they're both in Union City but Pinky / Paris is not the girl I saw. If you click on the backpage link in the liveescortreviews ad, you will see a link on the bottom for a chic named "Sassy". I believe that's the same Pinky / Paris / Sassy chic. Not the chic I saw. I don't really know what's going on but I think the girl I saw have stolen alot of peoples pics. The pics below are the real Pinky / Paris. I did not see the girl in the pics below. The chic I saw was much more slimmer and nasty looking. The fake chics number is: 770-XXX-0748. Does anyone know who this fake chic is?

    The real Pinky / Paris / Sweetie. Her real number is: 770-XXX-7796.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...7796/1/1351762
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pinky1.jpg‎   pinky2.jpg‎  

  15. #11541

    Good Pick

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekLover6  [View Original Post]
    Went to the Chatanooga forum which led me to TER where she is keeping her bad reviews out of sight. Called up and mentioned it and she went bat shit crazy on me. Well another bad appointment avoided, seeing this sweet hunny instead. She's been on my fuckit list for a while, worked out all the details including pics and vid.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...alice/29265384
    I saw here last year, she seemed a little uneasy but I think she may have been nervous. Overall great session you shouldn't be disappointed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape