Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #11510
    Quote Originally Posted by KidCisco  [View Original Post]
    That could be the problem right there I am sure she see many other tricks for BBFS as well and after seeing 3-4 guys before you that shot their seed ALL up in her I bet she didn't wash or clean herself well any chick that charge $50 is looking for numbers (another reason I never see those types) . You guys can do what you please you are grown BUT check those CDC numbers Atlanta is the highest city right now when it comes to new HIV cases it's like 1 out 52 have it. IF a chick even offer me BBFS I won't or will ever see her again.

    Kid Cisco.
    1 in 52 might contract. Not "has". Also nobody asked you.

  2. #11509

    Lol.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...6935/2/1343192

    Big booty, Eva Star, that I reviewed before is now working for the $40 crew as "Brianna". LOL. She must be desperate or want to get worn out working with that cheap $40 crew. She better make sure she's well supplied with lube. LOL. She's gunna to need it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails eva3.jpg‎  

  3. #11508
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaFlier  [View Original Post]
    Wow. I've been seeing this o e for several weeks now, as recently as a few days ago and I've never once got the bad smell thing from down there. Guess I've been luck or you caught her at a bad time. It usually just smells like nothing. Not like soap but not bad smelling either.

    BBFS is on the table BTW. Maybe because I've seen here quite a few times now.
    That could be the problem right there I am sure she see many other tricks for BBFS as well and after seeing 3-4 guys before you that shot their seed ALL up in her I bet she didn't wash or clean herself well any chick that charge $50 is looking for numbers (another reason I never see those types) . You guys can do what you please you are grown BUT check those CDC numbers Atlanta is the highest city right now when it comes to new HIV cases it's like 1 out 52 have it. IF a chick even offer me BBFS I won't or will ever see her again.

    Kid Cisco.

  4. #11507
    Quote Originally Posted by Miahdog  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...calls/40398074

    I cannot take anymore reviews from you JohnnyMapalo. This was my worst experience.

    Texted set appointment. Told her I don't see ladies who only do head covered. She said she would do it uncovered. So I game to crack head hotel. She was young, not bad looking. She had a girl with her; BBW.

    She was going to just sit an watch. I said I'm not comfortable with that. She went to bathroom. Strike one.

    She then asked for cover for oral. Strike two. We agreed to uncovered. It was only 50 roses so I submitted. Oral was good, but quick.

    She then was ready for next thing, I asked for her to get on top. Strike three she declined. I should have left, but again, only 50 roses.

    She binds over. IT STANK SO BAD! Strike four. I couldn't stay hard.

    I just pulled the hat off and left.

    Nasty. I recommend you do not see this trash.

    First review of ATL escort since returning. First escort seen since back. Not happy. So bad, I'm thinking about quitting BP girls.
    You might as well stop taking reviews altogether. YMMV applies in all situations. I had chicks to tell me cover only and the next guy goes and blows a load in her. I've seen a regular of mine give shit service to one guy and blow another's mind. Always remember YMMV.

  5. #11506
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  6. #11505
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnerySgt  [View Original Post]
    I confirm. Cute stud. The box is super tight and juicy. Thanks for the info!
    Does she offer BBBJ / CIM?

  7. #11504

    Sassy

    Quote Originally Posted by Miahdog  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...calls/40398074

    I cannot take anymore reviews from you JohnnyMapalo. This was my worst experience.

    Texted set appointment. Told her I don't see ladies who only do head covered. She said she would do it uncovered. So I game to crack head hotel. She was young, not bad looking. She had a girl with her; BBW.

    She was going to just sit an watch. I said I'm not comfortable with that. She went to bathroom. Strike one.

    She then asked for cover for oral. Strike two. We agreed to uncovered. It was only 50 roses so I submitted. Oral was good, but quick.

    She then was ready for next thing, I asked for her to get on top. Strike three she declined. I should have left, but again, only 50 roses.

    She binds over. IT STANK SO BAD! Strike four. I couldn't stay hard.

    I just pulled the hat off and left.

    Nasty. I recommend you do not see this trash.

    First review of ATL escort since returning. First escort seen since back. Not happy. So bad, I'm thinking about quitting BP girls.
    Wow. I've been seeing this o e for several weeks now, as recently as a few days ago and I've never once got the bad smell thing from down there. Guess I've been luck or you caught her at a bad time. It usually just smells like nothing. Not like soap but not bad smelling either.

    BBFS is on the table BTW. Maybe because I've seen here quite a few times now.

  8. #11503
    [Deleted by Admin]

    You are not defending yourself because nobody can harm you online, you guys aren't out in the yard holding shanks. If he's a dick add him to your ignore list.

    Had you reported the post I would have added you to his and gave him an argumentative infraction.

    If he thinks your posts are bullshit and insists on calling you out on the forum then I'll put him on moderation.

    Note to admin. I'm not being argumentative here. Just defending myself*.

  9. #11502
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusto  [View Original Post]
    Hey I have a 19 yr old UTR who needs a little assistance today. Helped as much as I can. Now I'm sharing. Treat her right. She's a soft stud with good good tight juicy box.

    828-229-2810. Tell her hemp sent you. She's on the east side.

    She wants: $50 for 20 min. $80 for 40 minutes. Or just $40 for head.

    Sorry she has no backpage ad that I can link, just tryna help her out as fast as possible from people who are generally sane here LOL.
    I confirm. Cute stud. The box is super tight and juicy. Thanks for the info!

  10. #11501

    Any intel

    I have some but looking for a little more if you all have it:

    http://nwga.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...roved/39640359

  11. #11500
    Went to go see this one a couple days ago. Texted her and she gave me the donation 80 for qv and gave me the address. When I arrived no answer to text and she would not pick up her phone. Anyone else have better success? BTW she agreed to BBBJ.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ymate/39637303

  12. #11499

    Say NO to Sassy

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...calls/40398074

    I cannot take anymore reviews from you JohnnyMapalo. This was my worst experience.

    Texted set appointment. Told her I don't see ladies who only do head covered. She said she would do it uncovered. So I game to crack head hotel. She was young, not bad looking. She had a girl with her; BBW.

    She was going to just sit an watch. I said I'm not comfortable with that. She went to bathroom. Strike one.

    She then asked for cover for oral. Strike two. We agreed to uncovered. It was only 50 roses so I submitted. Oral was good, but quick.

    She then was ready for next thing, I asked for her to get on top. Strike three she declined. I should have left, but again, only 50 roses.

    She binds over. IT STANK SO BAD! Strike four. I couldn't stay hard.

    I just pulled the hat off and left.

    Nasty. I recommend you do not see this trash.

    First review of ATL escort since returning. First escort seen since back. Not happy. So bad, I'm thinking about quitting BP girls.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic1.jpg‎   pic2.jpg‎   pic3.jpg‎  

  13. #11498
    Quote Originally Posted by JWSouth  [View Original Post]
    Now this right here sounds like my flavor. Approx where is her incall location?
    She's usually in the Marietta area.

  14. #11497

    Mya

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Is she light-skinned black? Where was she located? Wouldn't mind hearing more details about your session.
    She's darker than in the pics. I would say medium. The lighting makes her look a lot lighter in the pics. Her ass is amazing and she knows how to move it. I think she used to be a dancer. Everything about the session was good. She's open and honest and likes to talk. I like that but she asks if she's talking too much to let her know. But her attitude just seemed like she loved what she does. She's usually around the Marietta area. She doesn't work everyday so you have to look for her ad to see if she's working that day. She was just so damn friendly. I've never hit it off with any provider like that. Even after it was over I didn't want her to leave. I booked 2 hrs the next week.

  15. #11496
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusto  [View Original Post]
    Hey I have a 19 yr old UTR who needs a little assistance today. Helped as much as I can. Now I'm sharing. Treat her right. She's a soft stud with good good tight juicy box.

    828-229-2810. Tell her hemp sent you. She's on the east side.

    She wants: $50 for 20 min. $80 for 40 minutes. Or just $40 for head.

    Sorry she has no backpage ad that I can link, just tryna help her out as fast as possible from people who are generally sane here LOL.
    Damn she's pretty as hell and sexy too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape