Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 383 of 658 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 433 483 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4136
    Administrator


    Posts: 5255

    Fyi

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanker100  [View Original Post]
    Take this as very good advice:

    You should stick with agencies or massage parlors. Some folks just shouldn't do certain things.

    And YOU should not be looking for any 'track', unless you carry sufficient bail money. Picking up SW's isn't for everyone. The guys that are good at it don't need to ask questions.

    Not trying to be an A.hole here, just trying to save you immense aggravation and legal fees.
    Because you say "I'm not trying to be an asshole" doesn't take away from the fact that you were being an asshole. In the future every time you're trying to not be an asshole you should probably just post in this thread.

    A2.

  2. #4135

    Seriously

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanker100  [View Original Post]
    You just explained in perfect detail why you can't get laid in a whorehouse.
    Seriously I'm with this dude you sir are jsut a total dickhead. He asked for advise where to look get off your high horse or get off this site because you clearly don't get the point of this forum you moron.

  3. #4134

    Mr Skatar018

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    (he's on my ignore list),
    Dude, why would you place me on your ignore list? Until this point we've had no other interaction.

  4. #4133

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanker100  [View Original Post]
    You just explained in perfect detail why you can't get laid in a whorehouse.
    https://youtu.be/gsuuA7_uQ8U

  5. #4132
    Quote Originally Posted by RichRim  [View Original Post]
    Thanks you're an asshole. Picking up streetwalkers isn't like hitting an NBA 3, curing cancer or even frying McDonald's French fries, you clearly have a low opinion of your life skills. I'm not from the city. So I was hoping to get an idea of boundaries Dot is a long ass road. Seriously dude, don't act like you have some magic potion which makes a working girl magically pick you, or you have some special invisibility cloak which keeps you safe from LE. You like me are just looking for some relief. Next time keep your opinions to yourself if you don't have anything useful to say. Dick.
    You just explained in perfect detail why you can't get laid in a whorehouse.

  6. #4131
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanker100  [View Original Post]
    Take this as very good advice:

    You should stick with agencies or massage parlors. Some folks just shouldn't do certain things.

    And YOU should not be looking for any 'track', unless you carry sufficient bail money. Picking up SW's isn't for everyone. The guys that are good at it don't need to ask questions.

    Not trying to be an A.hole here, just trying to save you immense aggravation and legal fees.
    Thanks you're an asshole. Picking up streetwalkers isn't like hitting an NBA 3, curing cancer or even frying McDonald's French fries, you clearly have a low opinion of your life skills. I'm not from the city. So I was hoping to get an idea of boundaries Dot is a long ass road. Seriously dude, don't act like you have some magic potion which makes a working girl magically pick you, or you have some special invisibility cloak which keeps you safe from LE. You like me are just looking for some relief. Next time keep your opinions to yourself if you don't have anything useful to say. Dick.

  7. #4130
    Quote Originally Posted by RichRim  [View Original Post]
    Hey gentlemen where's the track? I drovE down to some of the areas you all discussed but found nothing last night.

    I went to BHA, Tremont, and Dot Ave. Some help would be appreciated.
    Take this as very good advice:

    You should stick with agencies or massage parlors. Some folks just shouldn't do certain things.

    And YOU should not be looking for any 'track', unless you carry sufficient bail money. Picking up SW's isn't for everyone. The guys that are good at it don't need to ask questions.

    Not trying to be an A.hole here, just trying to save you immense aggravation and legal fees.

  8. #4129

    Dreaming

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    What can you do about it? Well, a while back your forefathers when faced with some similar shit threw a whole ship load of tea in the harbor. It took a war to throw the bums out that time. Now, all you have to do is vote for someone that will do stuff for the good of the people. Call me an idealist, but I do hold out hope there is some honest person out there. Well, it could happen.C3.
    & then he woke up, here have a cup of coffee https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlyFh97zy7M.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCFjvo1-K4k

  9. #4128
    Quote Originally Posted by Yardape08  [View Original Post]
    Renagade Is Southside Mike
    At the time it seemed obvious he was a reincarnated member and I certainly guessed wrong as to who it was a couple of times.
    But recently it became apparent that without a doubt he is the former member here who went by SouthsideMike who retired his name. I don't have a problem with anyone slamming me or refuting my posts with a solid argument
    Yard I believe everything you say about Renagade is true (he's on my ignore list), however I have a hard time seeing & believing that SSM is Renagade due to the below posts that SSM has made showing that he is not a proponent of Ho Hunter aka Jack.

    That along with a PMs I had with SSM about HO Hunter, he also stated that it was yourself & YF that enlightened him (myself & most of the board) as to who & what HO really is, if need be I could post those PMs, I would be hard put to do so but could if required.

    SSM did have his posts changed to Member#5037 & so has many others, but they are still there for anyone to see that in his post he was no friend to HO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#5037  [View Original Post]
    Really jack. There you go again. Always a after the fact. Sometimes I wonder if you really do. Well, this is the internet. Right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#5037  [View Original Post]
    Thats an accurate description of the surroundings. But the rest of your response is BS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#5037  [View Original Post]
    Really jack. There you go again. Always a after the fact. Sometimes I wonder if you really do. Well, this is the internet. Right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#5037  [View Original Post]
    Well this is the internet, right jack? And I've got a 12" slong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#5037  [View Original Post]
    Of course not Jack, we wouldn't want you to share with us any of your insight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#5037  [View Original Post]
    How do you come up with her facebook HO? Did you know her too? Or are you just making this shit up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#5037  [View Original Post]
    The thing with Ho is he's not very forthcoming with info / intel unless you call him out. He will occasionally toss out a crumb but nothing you can make a meal of. If I was a Facebook nerd I would have known that. As I said Facebook is for kids, but now I'll look into it.
    I suppose it's within the realm of possibilities that they are one in the same, but given the above it doesn't make sense to me, but I've been wrong before & will be again & couldn't say how Renagade called you by name.

    So I'm kind of wondering if Renagade is not an alter ego of Ho Hunter, not that I have proof of that one way or another, but given that start up time of Renagade along with recent calliing out of Ho Hunter it would seem more likely though that is purely circumstantial & it's not proof in & of itself.
    If he or anyone is using multiple personas then they are here for only one thing & that's to cause BS & they are easy enough to spot if you look hard enough, then I put them on ignore & poof they're gone (mostly).

  10. #4127

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Yardape08  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where to begin here but have to start somewhere. So this Renagade character emerged with his very first post attacking me over the Ho Hunter saga several months ago. At the time it seemed obvious he was a reincarnated member and I certainly guessed wrong as to who it was a couple of times.

    But recently it became apparent that without a doubt he is the former member here who went by SouthsideMike who retired his name. I don't have a problem with anyone slamming me or refuting my posts with a solid argument however when it is done in such a cowardly way under a fake username slamming and prodding me and with rebuttals also strewn with lies I decided to call him out in the Brockton Streetwalker forum.

    And now poor old SS Mike has become a bit unhinged with self righteous indignation that I'd do such a thing. And although he and I have quite a long history of sharing here he proceeded to attack and ridicule me through most of his early posts. He doesn't understand my contempt as he stated to me that he knew from my posting history that I was not thin skinned and used that as justification for his attacks. While LMAO to that. The majority of us here are in fact thin skinned as evidenced by all our fighting and I am a stubborn prick so if I'm attacked I feel forced to fight back. So I did just that and outed Renagade as SS Mike. Now he saw fit to out my first name in the Thunderdome forum. Any member here who posts under a false pretense deserves to be outed.

    So Dude respond however you like but don't give me the holier than though bullshit that I'm an asshole and you're not. I fully admit I'm a card carrying asshole. You've always been an asshole here and you and everyone else knows it. Nothing wrong with being an asshole unless you deny it. You had your anonymous fun and now the anonymity part is over. Say whatever the fuck you want but at least now everyone will know who is saying it. Both you and Ho Hunter can Go Fuck Yourselves.
    Come to think of it NEIGHBOR I felt some heat on my thin skin too! Why would you bash Yard and myself and stick up for that pimp ho hunter when the info we had was first hand from the some girls that work for him? Another question, Did you ever lick Angela's pussy, how did my kid taste?

    I can't begin to express my disappointment in you mike.

    See you around town.

    YF023.

  11. #4126
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Good question

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod6  [View Original Post]
    Just be thankful that you get to leave, with that being said what could we do about it? Traffic sucks we all know this and just put up with it with that being said the MBTA can hardly keep itself afloat.
    Thank you for letting me vent. I am more pissed at the travel agent that put us at a hotel "near" the gig. When the band plays here they usually put us at a Holiday Inn that is near a subway stop and we get to this area that way. Of course, the "kids" (what us working guys call the band) get picked up in a couple of limos. I am not complaining.

    What can you do about it? Well, a while back your forefathers when faced with some similar shit threw a whole ship load of tea in the harbor. It took a war to throw the bums out that time. Now, all you have to do is vote for someone that will do stuff for the good of the people. Call me an idealist, but I do hold out hope there is some honest person out there. Well, it could happen.

    OK, I'm also pissed I didn't have time to get laid this trip as you guys do have some wonderful ladies here. Thanks for a good literary club.

    Play safe.

    C3.

  12. #4125
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    Wtf?

    Quote Originally Posted by DiegoSantis  [View Original Post]
    I know not to feed the troll, but I had actually laughed out loud on this.

    Yes, Welcome to Boston! We enjoy getting shafted on how our tax payer money gets spent.

    Oh yeah, our MBTA head got a promotion, apparently for fucking us so good;.

    http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/07/3...scott-to-ntsb/
    You have 5 posts and you call Camera3 a troll and he has 1344 posts. Something is wrong here.

  13. #4124

    Traffic

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    So, I have a bone to pick with your town.

    Here's the deal. I am the worlds oldest roadie. I tour with a fairly famous band, usually managing the other crew and often man the stage door, which allows me to take advantage of an occasional barely legal goth wannabe, but that is a story for another day.

    So, the band was playing a private party at the World Trade Center area. We struck the gear the next day and sent the trucks off about 4 PM. The rest of the crew went drinking but I wanted to go back to the hotel, near the airport. Someone suggested I take the Silver bus to the airport. Sounded reasonable. Am used to taking public transportation. So, I jumped onto a bus, it emerged from the tunnel and it then took 30 minutes to get on the Interstate. Basically, a five minute walk away.

    Holy shit! Who designed your public transportation system? A five year old kid with crayons? And why the fuck do you people put up with it? Obviously, there is something wrong with the politicians and beaurocrats making decisions and they are fucking all of you in the ass and you are taking it.

    Why?

    C3.
    Just be thankful that you get to leave, with that being said what could we do about it? Traffic sucks we all know this and just put up with it with that being said the MBTA can hardly keep itself afloat.

  14. #4123
    I know not to feed the troll, but I had actually laughed out loud on this.

    Yes, Welcome to Boston! We enjoy getting shafted on how our tax payer money gets spent.

    Oh yeah, our MBTA head got a promotion, apparently for fucking us so good;.

    http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/07/3...scott-to-ntsb/

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    So, I have a bone to pick with your town.

    Here's the deal. I am the worlds oldest roadie. I tour with a fairly famous band, usually managing the other crew and often man the stage door, which allows me to take advantage of an occasional barely legal goth wannabe, but that is a story for another day.

    So, the band was playing a private party at the World Trade Center area. We struck the gear the next day and sent the trucks off about 4 PM. The rest of the crew went drinking but I wanted to go back to the hotel, near the airport. Someone suggested I take the Silver bus to the airport. Sounded reasonable. Am used to taking public transportation. So, I jumped onto a bus, it emerged from the tunnel and it then took 30 minutes to get on the Interstate. Basically, a five minute walk away.

    Holy shit! Who designed your public transportation system? A five year old kid with crayons? And why the fuck do you people put up with it? Obviously, there is something wrong with the politicians and beaurocrats making decisions and they are fucking all of you in the ass and you are taking it.

    Why?

    C3.

  15. #4122

    Boston

    All I would say buddy. 'Welcome to Boston!

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    So, I have a bone to pick with your town.

    Here's the deal. I am the worlds oldest roadie. I tour with a fairly famous band, usually managing the other crew and often man the stage door, which allows me to take advantage of an occasional barely legal goth wannabe, but that is a story for another day.

    So, the band was playing a private party at the World Trade Center area. We struck the gear the next day and sent the trucks off about 4 PM. The rest of the crew went drinking but I wanted to go back to the hotel, near the airport. Someone suggested I take the Silver bus to the airport. Sounded reasonable. Am used to taking public transportation. So, I jumped onto a bus, it emerged from the tunnel and it then took 30 minutes to get on the Interstate. Basically, a five minute walk away.

    Holy shit! Who designed your public transportation system? A five year old kid with crayons? And why the fuck do you people put up with it? Obviously, there is something wrong with the politicians and beaurocrats making decisions and they are fucking all of you in the ass and you are taking it.

    Why?

    C3.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape