Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 11028
-
07-06-16 16:20 #4533Senior Member

Posts: 179Moobs Thanks for the detailed recommendations and advice. It sounds like an art to get a comfortable safe spot.
-
07-05-16 16:27 #4532Senior Member

Posts: 50Scope out your prospective spots when you aren't on the hunt. You should have 2-3 go-to spots ready. If you plan to use a garage, make sure you've parked there before, and you know where the security cameras are (if any) and don't park near them. Park by pulling into the spot directly, not backing into a spot, so if anyone walks by, they won't see you / her head bobbing. It's best to look for spots during daylight hours, so you can see escape routes and potential exposure you might not notice at night.
Originally Posted by BikeZappa
[View Original Post]
Speaking of parking lots, and hiding in plain sight. There are a number of car dealerships and used car lots near the Dot Ave area, really in all directions. Pretty easy to pull into one if it's not gated and hide in natural camoflage. Again. Watch for cameras or rent a cop security guards.
As someone else said. Don't be the only car in an empty parking lot, or the only car parked on a quiet street. Avoid dead end streets you need to back out of, in case you need to exit the scene quickly. One time I parked my old truck on a dead end in fields corner area, that ended at the red line tracks off freeport, and two local white trash nutjobs came running out of their shitty triple decker with bats and smashed my window while I was getting head. Thankfully I was able to get out of there before they smashed me. They chased me up Dot Ave until there was a cruiser and they stopped chasing. I dropped off the lady and headed home.
-
07-04-16 22:27 #4531Senior Member

Posts: 274Meat man
She was actually on Columbia when the pic was snapped. On way to BHA.
Originally Posted by Enjoy65
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-16 11:45 #4530Senior Member

Posts: 3024Did my early morning stroll on BHA. Overall pretty dead. There was one BSW(actually she Cape Verde but as far as I'm concerned, their black) that I had numerous times that I haven't seen in a year and a half. She came walking towards me with open arms but I didn't recognize her from all the drug use. She had a great body, a nice ass and pretty hair in a ponytail. Looking at her now, I was totally disappointed, but with drugs and the street life, it was bound to catch up to her. Being all nice and cordial with her, I made an excuse telling her, I was broke but I'd return in a few minutes and I'd help her out....(Not)
Walked towards Grove Hall and again, nadda. All I heard was Latin music blaring from apartments. Decided to hang it up, Took my L, and went home.
I don't recognize the pic to well, but, is that Dot Ave or BHA where you saw her?
Originally Posted by Enjoy65
[View Original Post]
This past week there were only two on Berkley but they were horrid looking. One BSW I saw had a hospital bag and the other was a WSW walking across the bridge to Southie. She had suitcase looking at cars go by. This was after midnight while I was on the #47 to Broadway.
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
Too be honest, IMO, they don't count but, for others, I guess its a consolation.
Happy 4th all.
-
07-04-16 06:57 #4529Senior Member

Posts: 2682I haven't actually seen anyone working near Pine st in at least three or four years now. I haven't even bothered looking around there for over two years.
Originally Posted by MeatMan
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
07-03-16 18:14 #4528Senior Member

Posts: 3024Welcome to The SW thread!
Hi Rich
Originally Posted by RichRim
[View Original Post]
Dorchester Ave, Codman Square, Andrew Square and, Blue Hill Avenue is where the SWS ply the trade. Berkley St. Near Pine St Inn and Mass Ave heading towards Boston Medical Center are a hit and miss. If you have Google Earth use it and map it out. It helps a ton!.
Juuuuuust in case you get into a jam, look this over. It definitely helps!. Good luck and stay safe!
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/cu...MongeringRules
P.S If your strolling or cruising BHA, expect to pay $20 for either a BJ or FS. In some cases, you'll be paying for both and the girls sometimes won't mind but, be mindful of the crackheads!.
Dot Ave, Andrew Sq. and the aforementioned hit and miss areas, your looking to pay $35 and up for a BJ. Areas like Pine St and near BMC can be negotiable depending on the situation. The girls that ply are either strung out on heroin or just looking to score some extra dough. Again, be mindful and good luck!.
MeatMan
-
07-03-16 14:41 #4527Senior Member

Posts: 274So had a recent birthday and decided to go old school
It's been a long time but decided to drive BHA.
On my way there I see a WSW wih a dude but she gave me the look so I did a turn around. Easy pick up and she was not that pretty. To be fair she has excellent head game. Plus 25 for session was a graet value.
She seemed clean and fun.
-
07-01-16 12:40 #4526Senior Member

Posts: 66Thanks.
Thanks for responding to a simple question and not being an ass, appreciated!
Originally Posted by TreezMoney
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-16 09:38 #4525Senior Member

Posts: 179Parking
Camera3 Thanks for the advice regarding where to park after you pick up a worker. I have often thought of just parking in plain sight also. I really like the idea of parking in a paid multi level parking lot. I thought the top level would be the best. Any other suggestions on where to park?
-
07-01-16 00:04 #4524Senior Member

Posts: 32Track
BHA: start from Dudley street and go up in the direction of grove hall. Once you get to Grove hall you'll want to loop back around.
Originally Posted by RichRim
[View Original Post]
Dot ave: start at Andrews station and go towards ashmont. Be weary of uncle LEO.
For the most part, bha will usually have most of the BSW crackheads, and Dot ave will have WSW on one side of the ave towards Andrew. However, results may vary.
-
06-30-16 23:45 #4523Senior Member

Posts: 103General Track
From Mass ave going east turn right on Malnea Cass, then left on Hampden up to light and then right on Blue Hill ave. Left at Geneva to Columbia, then left on Columbia, then Left on Dudley, and again left on Blue Hill. Also sometimes when on Columbia going south, turn right on Quincy, up to Blue Hill, and then right or left, use side streets to loop, and don't stay in area too long, keep moving. If you're spotted by same LEO or leos more than once, leave, and come back in an hour or more, or just call it a night. Look up side streets if safe to do so, and keep an eye on any female making eye contact. Make sure she sees you and if she's on left side of you, make left at next street, pause and flash high beams as you slowly round corner and apply very light horn, then pull over and wait. She should come within a few minutes or less and if doesn't, just slowly proceed and re-start search. If she's on right side, do same for next side street on right. Keep door locked and engine running, and when she approaches AND she passes your basic looks requirement, unlock door, let her in and get out of area. Then try Dot ave from Columbia ave to Talbot, again driving slowly and looking at side streets, bus stops, convenience stores etc.
If she doesn't pass your looks requirement or appears drunk or drugged out, slowly drive away, You owe them nothing. Just keep searching as long as you can afford gas etc. And have time and it's safe.
-
06-30-16 22:26 #4522Senior Member

Posts: 66Track
Hey gentlemen where's the track? I drovE down to some of the areas you all discussed but found nothing last night.
I went to BHA, Tremont, and Dot Ave. Some help would be appreciated.
-
06-29-16 20:23 #4521Senior Member

Posts: 85Wait a sec. What?
Originally Posted by BlueTicket
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-16 03:21 #4520Regular Member

Posts: 17DOT Ave No No's
Kelly.
A 5'5 brunette white girl with glasses. She stands by Fields Corner and has trouble getting the hint that people are flagging here or trying to. She occasionally visits the gas station to buy a pack of cigs. Went for a blow and definitely a NO GO. If I wanted head from a vampire I'd contact my ex. Terrible attitude, didn't finish and was rushed.
Tall girl by Andrew Station.
5'8 Dirty blonde and super attractive girl. Head had some teeth but was ok. My experience was tragic as her attractiveness didn't make up for her stinky vag. Didn't finish, was rushed.
Melissa.
5'5 Blonde girl who is also pretty attractive and high on crack-cocaine. Was not coherent but head was good. Vag did not smell but she was too far down the rabbit hole. Was a complete flake and not finish.
You have been warned of the flakes. When I pay a decent amount for full I expect to finish; I don't know how long the average guy lasts out here but I am no quick cummer.
- Courtney 5'6 brunette (an actual positive experience).
Took her time to ride me and let me make her puke. Super friendly and like able. Hangs out with viets so you should be comfy around Asians. Don't eye them wrong and the triads and mafias won't come after you.
-
06-28-16 23:43 #4519Senior Member

Posts: 2464Hide in plain sight
SW's aren't my usual cup of tea but there are days where I just need some quick head. I usually hide in plain site. A giant department store or mall parking lot or a multi-level garage work well. So does a road that used to go through but is now is cut off by a freeway. I have one SP that lives in a rural area and we sometimes walk in the woods, which is really quite fun. Being in the only car in an otherwise deserted parking lot is not a good idea.
Originally Posted by BikeZappa
[View Original Post]
Just one man's opinion.
C3.










Reply With Quote





