Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 130 of 259 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 180 230 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 3885
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1950

    Questions

    Nrlmus,

    Very well stated!

    Only thing I would add is I do not shoot facials to degrade. It simply turns me on to have a lady laying there accepting / wanting it to see me enjoy.

    It would be degrading if I was forcing someone to do it, or pushing to hard to a lady who doesn't enjoy it. I have no desire to degrade woman, just does not get me off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Ambrose, I can assure you that "degrading" is a wrong conclusion here on regards to facials. I don't particularly care for or get off on doing facials myself but I forgot how many times I've been encouraged by a provider to cum on her face. And these were not the type of ladies who would take kindly to anything that they would perceive as "degrading".

    Now in terms of "degrading". Varied degrees of "degrading" is very common parts of foreplay. Many women, and I'm not talking about providers exclusively here, get off on being called with all kinds of names that I wouldn't ever consider using unless a person really pisses me off. Some even enjoy being hit while they hear "the truth" about themselves, and I'm not talking about light spanking here.

    In our Politically Correct society many things are being looked at as degrading that only 30 years ago would've been seen by some as prove of their "big love. " Believe it or not but in some circles it still does. I'd like to refer you to a song by one of my favorite pop bands of the late 70's early 80's. How do you think a song with such lyrics would be looked at nowadays? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohjvLbzd2OI.

    In regards to your other two questions:
    1. I prefer swallowing to spitting for 2 reasons. First, it somehow feels more organic. And second I really don't feel all that great if when right after I cum a girl have to get up and go somewhere and spit something. I want to see that happy face looking up at me asking for more.

    3. As someone who doesn't like having his nipples picked I can't relate to positive sensations there but I did ask a provider about it once and predictably she said that many of her clients don't feel the same as I do.

  2. #1949
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2195
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    Well excuse me for asking, I didn't expect your sarcastic reply to a simple question. I just don't get the difference in the thrill of whether she spits or swallows. As far as facials, I guess if that's your thing, to degrade a woman, then that's your thing. I'm very aware different guys like different things, I was just curious to hear some different comments on it.

    Another thought, your last sentence contradicts your previous sentence. In your hast of sarcasm it looks like you didn't think about how it would sound.
    Ambrose, I can assure you that "degrading" is a wrong conclusion here on regards to facials. I don't particularly care for or get off on doing facials myself but I forgot how many times I've been encouraged by a provider to cum on her face. And these were not the type of ladies who would take kindly to anything that they would perceive as "degrading".

    Now in terms of "degrading". Varied degrees of "degrading" is very common parts of foreplay. Many women, and I'm not talking about providers exclusively here, get off on being called with all kinds of names that I wouldn't ever consider using unless a person really pisses me off. Some even enjoy being hit while they hear "the truth" about themselves, and I'm not talking about light spanking here.

    In our Politically Correct society many things are being looked at as degrading that only 30 years ago would've been seen by some as prove of their "big love. " Believe it or not but in some circles it still does. I'd like to refer you to a song by one of my favorite pop bands of the late 70's early 80's. How do you think a song with such lyrics would be looked at nowadays? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohjvLbzd2OI.

    In regards to your other two questions:
    1. I prefer swallowing to spitting for 2 reasons. First, it somehow feels more organic. And second I really don't feel all that great if when right after I cum a girl have to get up and go somewhere and spit something. I want to see that happy face looking up at me asking for more.

    3. As someone who doesn't like having his nipples picked I can't relate to positive sensations there but I did ask a provider about it once and predictably she said that many of her clients don't feel the same as I do.

  3. #1948
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    In addition

    Why would a guy want me to poop on a plate and watch him smell it, fart in his face and not wash my arm pits, because he likes to smell B. O. ? Also why the heck would a guy want to have a threesome with me and his mother! I don't mind the farting in the face and the smelly arm pits, but the poop on the plate and a threesome with mom I won't do.

  4. #1947
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    Also I forgot to ad a few things to my last post

    Why do guys want me to drain their bank accounts (financial domination) and at the same time humiliate them and demand they spend money on me and why would a guy want to fuck and get / give a tranny a BJ in front of me and why would someone 18 years old to 20's want to fuck an older woman?

  5. #1946
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    Hi Ambrose!

    I don't know why guys want women to swallow. Maybe it's because there's be less of a mess? But I can tell you that they do want me to continue on whether I swallow or not. Cum on face is rare, but I do it just as long as it doesn't get in my eyes. It does get in my hair though. The nipple thing, some guys love it and some don't. Some want me to bite them hard. Maybe it's the same reason guys get nipple piercings?

    I would like to know why guys like to wear diapers, masterbate in trash dumpsters why I watch, drink my pee, want a very large strap on penis shoved up their asses (it looks painful to me!) stop them from breathing (I won't do this), eat poop (I won't do this either) smack, punch, bite or trample on their cocks and balls, want me to humiliate them, eat other guys cum (I won't do this), pretend I'm their mother who they want to fuck.

  6. #1945
    Senior Member


    Posts: 787

    The Nipple Thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoy65  [View Original Post]
    I believe answer to 1 and 2. Is about dominance. I personally don't care if it is spit or swallow. But I do get some satisfaction pulling a Picasso on a pretty face. Kind of getting a chance to see the fruit of my effort.

    As far as 3 , the nipple thing is not for me, but cheers to those who enjoy it.

    My 2 cents.

    Enjoy.
    I'm just going to weigh in on your third question: From a purely biological perspective, the nerve supply in the chest area of men and the breasts of women are very similar. Women's nerve endings typically spread out some as their breasts enlarge. You could debate whether the intensity of having your nipples played with is actually greater for me (because they're so close together) or greater for women (whose nerve endings cover a larger area), but there are lots of men who derive erotic enjoyment from having their nipples played with (FTR, not me.).

    If you're a provider who had paid attention to your clients' preferences, you would surely stumble onto this fact within the first dozen clients who came to spend time with you. If you're a provider who has not been paying attention, then you're just stupid and really don't care about developing a repeat clientele.

    Is it culture or biology that makes so many more more nipple-averse?

  7. #1944

    Questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    I like some different things with sex but there are some things that many other mongers talk about that I don't understand the thrill of.

    1. Why is it so important to you that a girl swallows rather than spits, as long as she takes it all until you're done?

    2. What is the thrill in giving a girl a facial or to cum on her tits or ass? As long as she gets me to cum I'm happy.

    3. At some of the spas sometimes the girl will play with my nipples, this is not a turn on to me, it's annoying but they continue to do it, so some guys must like it, I don't get it.
    I believe answer to 1 and 2. Is about dominance. I personally don't care if it is spit or swallow. But I do get some satisfaction pulling a Picasso on a pretty face. Kind of getting a chance to see the fruit of my effort.

    As far as 3 , the nipple thing is not for me, but cheers to those who enjoy it.

    My 2 cents.

    Enjoy.

  8. #1943
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038
    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Unless you are 18 yrs of age or younger, I don't get that you don't understand that some guys like some things that you don't like / understand.

    You must realize by this point in time that all of us, guys, are wired differently. We like what we like without thinking about it, in most cases.

    I have to say that you haven't been paying much attention, or even comtemplating on why you like the things you do, in order to even ask that question.
    Well excuse me for asking, I didn't expect your sarcastic reply to a simple question. I just don't get the difference in the thrill of whether she spits or swallows. As far as facials, I guess if that's your thing, to degrade a woman, then that's your thing. I'm very aware different guys like different things, I was just curious to hear some different comments on it.

    Another thought, your last sentence contradicts your previous sentence. In your hast of sarcasm it looks like you didn't think about how it would sound.

  9. #1942

    I don't get it?

    Unless you are 18 yrs of age or younger, I don't get that you don't understand that some guys like some things that you don't like / understand.

    You must realize by this point in time that all of us, guys, are wired differently. We like what we like without thinking about it, in most cases.

    I have to say that you haven't been paying much attention, or even comtemplating on why you like the things you do, in order to even ask that question.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    I like some different things with sex but there are some things that many other mongers talk about that I don't understand the thrill of.

    1. Why is it so important to you that a girl swallows rather than spits, as long as she takes it all until you're done?

    2. What is the thrill in giving a girl a facial or to cum on her tits or ass? As long as she gets me to cum I'm happy.

    3. At some of the spas sometimes the girl will play with my nipples, this is not a turn on to me, it's annoying but they continue to do it, so some guys must like it, I don't get it.

  10. #1941

    Three Questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    I like some different things with sex but there are some things that many other mongers talk about that I don't understand the thrill of.

    1. Why is it so important to you that a girl swallows rather than spits, as long as she takes it all until you're done?

    2. What is the thrill in giving a girl a facial or to cum on her tits or ass? As long as she gets me to cum I'm happy.

    3. At some of the spas sometimes the girl will play with my nipples, this is not a turn on to me, it's annoying but they continue to do it, so some guys must like it, I don't get it.
    I don't know the answer to 1 and 2. As to 3, I agree, and don't like it myself and don't encourage it. From the provider's viewpoint, I have 2 thoughts. One, it has been requested of them, and two, a belief (like playing with the client's balls. Which I do very much enjoy being done to me), that it provides additional stimulation that may get the client to climax sooner, and hence leave sooner and onto the next client.
    Last edited by Jake888; 07-17-16 at 22:08. Reason: Typo

  11. #1940
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    I Have Three Questions

    I like some different things with sex but there are some things that many other mongers talk about that I don't understand the thrill of.

    1. Why is it so important to you that a girl swallows rather than spits, as long as she takes it all until you're done?

    2. What is the thrill in giving a girl a facial or to cum on her tits or ass? As long as she gets me to cum I'm happy.

    3. At some of the spas sometimes the girl will play with my nipples, this is not a turn on to me, it's annoying but they continue to do it, so some guys must like it, I don't get it.

  12. #1939
    Yeah, the Chicken Ranch was famous and about 70 miles outside of Vegas. Back until the early 80's, they had the Flying Chicken small airplane that took you there in a few minutes from the Vegas airport. Long gone, but that used to be a great excursion.

    Quote Originally Posted by StressedOut  [View Original Post]
    The closest 'brothel' from Vegas in an hour away. Several of the popular ones are 6 to 8 hours away near Carson City. There is only one 'territory' that it is legal in Nevada and Vegas isn't one of them. And yes there isn't much around the area. If you are interested in some of the goings and comings there look up 'Alice Little' of the Sagebrush Ranch (I think). She and some of the others have a few blogs and some interesting articles about the subject. You can then follow some of the others there and at other places. SO.

  13. #1938

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    That can happen only if prostitution is legalized or even better decriminalized. In our present state it wouldn't work. Remember the Combat Zone? I wish it was still there, that being said I don't remember it as a particularly crime free area that's for sure.

    On one hand you may point to the areas around brothels in Nevada that are commonly considered safe, on the other hand brothels in Nevada are usually so isolated that often there is nothing really there but a brothel so that can't be much of an example.
    The closest 'brothel' from Vegas in an hour away. Several of the popular ones are 6 to 8 hours away near Carson City. There is only one 'territory' that it is legal in Nevada and Vegas isn't one of them. And yes there isn't much around the area. If you are interested in some of the goings and comings there look up 'Alice Little' of the Sagebrush Ranch (I think). She and some of the others have a few blogs and some interesting articles about the subject. You can then follow some of the others there and at other places. SO.

  14. #1937
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2195
    That can happen only if prostitution is legalized or even better decriminalized. In our present state it wouldn't work. Remember the Combat Zone? I wish it was still there, that being said I don't remember it as a particularly crime free area that's for sure.

    On one hand you may point to the areas around brothels in Nevada that are commonly considered safe, on the other hand brothels in Nevada are usually so isolated that often there is nothing really there but a brothel so that can't be much of an example.

  15. #1936

    OH NO Not The Truth!!

    Deb, how dare you link an article that tells the truth. The politicians and "do gooders" are not going to be happy with you. Too bad most people will not take the time to read and understand it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape