Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1786

    Ky

    Quote Originally Posted by PartTimePlayer  [View Original Post]
    She's posting again on craigslist under thick black check. If you haven't tried her she's well worth a shot great service.
    I second that she is great!!

  2. #1785

    Ky

    She's posting again on craigslist under thick black check. If you haven't tried her she's well worth a shot great service.

  3. #1784
    Not a problem, but if guys just remember to give as much info as possible when asking for info it'd be much easier. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krish2121  [View Original Post]
    Hey Horny, I am sorry the way I asked the question. I will correct it next time and thanks for the info.

  4. #1783
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #1782
    Senior Member


    Posts: 210

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Krappenschitz  [View Original Post]
    Hey Lexus, thinking of texting her in a few more days. Any luck for you yet?
    I haven't tried snice she hung up on me. Let me know how you make out?.

  6. #1781

    Sorry

    Hey Horny, I am sorry the way I asked the question. I will correct it next time and thanks for the info.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    I don't even know why I'm bothering to respond BUT maybe I'm just in the mood to help the less fortunate?

    Your post leaves a LOT out don't you think? No name, no description, no ad? Most wouldn't even be able to help.

    And you simply say "did anyone see her" not even as a question? Not even asking for some info or help?

    Anyways, that pic is Salena and she's real. She originally was just answering ads but started posting her own. Prices were originally $100/$150 but everyone kept telling her it was too high. She lowered them to $80/$125 and most still balked so last time it was $60/$90. And those rate quotes are for service not time (ie $60 head and $90 half and half now).

    Her "baby daddy" is her driver and drops her off, leaves and comes back when she's done.

  7. #1780

    Wakefield 20 why / o UTR Chick

    Wan anyone else lucky enough to meet up with her? She posted 2 weekends ago and not since that I've seen. PM for a pic and info but # ends *359. Not the cheapest but guess I caught a deal. Excellent BBBJCIM. Very good and accommodating. Very tight body small tits but very very nice. Room in the house was a mess but she was clean and nice. Bit of an odd butterfly but otherwise awesome time. Videos came out awesome. Imagine she has enough followers who will pay more which is prob why I missed out this past weekend, just too much $. Will def repeat if I get the chance at a good price. But if you come across her, do yourself a favor and try her out. Has a bf but needed rent money He knows approves and wanted the vids LOL. After the BBBJCIM I had to try banging her and it was very good. Tight and clean. Got into it a little but not overboard. I busted 2 nuts pretty quick LOL. Happy hunting.

  8. #1779

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexus  [View Original Post]
    Oh ok so its just not me she's not replying back to. I've seen her once seemed a little pilled out. We texted back and fourth than vanished called her the other day to verify the number still worked said a few words and she hung up on me. Head game was good. Topless BBBJCIM she wasn't fat by any means big butt. I thought she was cute. But than again I'm a sucker for light eyes. Damage neg to 50.
    Hey Lexus, thinking of texting her in a few more days. Any luck for you yet?

  9. #1778

    4554

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputty  [View Original Post]
    Just answered her CL ad, have not seen any pics as there were none. What am I in for? Just wanted BJ which she agreed to. Thanks.
    I wouldn't recommend her. I had seen her a while ago an got suckered in again recently. Awful service no effort and kind of a scum bag. Always needs a shower. I did do ok both of my times, but I don't do incalls or car dates with them to avoid problems. Has an older sis that was for sure robbing people and I'm sure if this one had the chance she'd try to scam you too. She tried to dodge the agreed to facial every time! Glad I got some vids but otherwise just not for me. Just awful BJ. Awful. Had seen the sister too before with her GF at the time. Service was just as bad. GF was ok though and I think is known now as Lexi now. Anyways YMMV as with anyone, but no way could I recommend her LOL. Happy Hunting.

  10. #1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Sputty  [View Original Post]
    Just answered her CL ad, have not seen any pics as there were none. What am I in for? Just wanted BJ which she agreed to. Thanks.
    Not sure if she's the same one but there was a girl in Manville ripping people off. I would need to see a pic to verify if her. I know one of the banks was with her in a butch looking girl.

  11. #1776

    4554

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanState  [View Original Post]
    Good Morning everyone, I just stumbled across this site and would be willing to share info! I have seen the girl ending in 4554 on several occasions. If anyone would be interested please send me a PM.

    Thanks and look forward to getting to know some of you.
    Just answered her CL ad, have not seen any pics as there were none. What am I in for? Just wanted BJ which she agreed to. Thanks.

  12. #1775

    RE: Salena

    I don't even know why I'm bothering to respond BUT maybe I'm just in the mood to help the less fortunate?

    Your post leaves a LOT out don't you think? No name, no description, no ad? Most wouldn't even be able to help.

    And you simply say "did anyone see her" not even as a question? Not even asking for some info or help?

    Anyways, that pic is Salena and she's real. She originally was just answering ads but started posting her own. Prices were originally $100/$150 but everyone kept telling her it was too high. She lowered them to $80/$125 and most still balked so last time it was $60/$90. And those rate quotes are for service not time (ie $60 head and $90 half and half now).

    Her "baby daddy" is her driver and drops her off, leaves and comes back when she's done.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krish2121  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone see her.
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    She's real and does a GOOD job too. Just a typical situation today, young girl gets knocked up by BF and he's a loser that doesn't support the kid etc.

    She initially answered one of my ads before but she's posting her own now. The digits in her ad do go to her FB profile if you're interested in seeing her pics.

    She does NOT host and does not prefer a car date but will do one if you can talk the talk she starts out pretty high in her prices but again will come down if you have any negotiating skills.

    She also said she is open to CFS if she likes you and the price is right.



    let me suck your cock today! - w4 m.

    Body: curvy height: 5'1" (154 cm) status: single.

    Age: 23.

    Looking for a man. 401 who want $ his cock sucked. 439 and wor $hiped. I will suck you off and 28 jerk. You until you cumb all over. 32 my face or tits which ever you prefer please bring flower $ your picc gets mine please be able to host.

  13. #1774

    Need info

    Did anyone see her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails eb1f30e1-f7e3-4550-a3d3-4fb2c83e1b94.jpg‎  

  14. #1773
    She's real and does a GOOD job too. Just a typical situation today, young girl gets knocked up by BF and he's a loser that doesn't support the kid etc.

    She initially answered one of my ads before but she's posting her own now. The digits in her ad do go to her FB profile if you're interested in seeing her pics.

    She does NOT host and does not prefer a car date but will do one if you can talk the talk she starts out pretty high in her prices but again will come down if you have any negotiating skills.

    She also said she is open to CFS if she likes you and the price is right.



    let me suck your cock today! - w4 m.

    Body: curvy height: 5'1" (154 cm) status: single.

    Age: 23.

    Looking for a man. 401 who want $ his cock sucked. 439 and wor $hiped. I will suck you off and 28 jerk. You until you cumb all over. 32 my face or tits which ever you prefer please bring flower $ your picc gets mine please be able to host.

  15. #1772

    I really enjoyed my visit

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Hello all, I answered this chicks ad. She lives in West Warwick. I think she use to post on BP not sure does anyone remember her.

    Thanks.
    I did have a good time during my visit, lost her contact info. PM if you can share.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape