Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 3436
-
04-09-16 16:15 #1681Senior Member

Posts: 465Noelle
I did not see her personally but got info from someone that it was a sloppy mess, don't go there. I didn't.
Originally Posted by SteveInRI
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-16 13:54 #1680Senior Member

Posts: 1833Board Etiquette
I'm not flaming this newb (no reason for thunderdome) I am simply going to ask a few questions and maybe people can understand how it's supposed to work here.
Q) Do you seriously think that he will just give this info to you when nobody here knows you? No reputation? When you haven't contributed? Ask for a BP link when he said it was a clce find?
People need to build a reputation here BEFORE they start asking or begging for handouts ESPECIALLY when it's about an UTR gem that somebody else put the work into finding.
For all anyone knows you could be a cop, a rapist, a serial killer etc. Nobody wants to send an unknown to a provider and have it blow up in their faces. Most of us have been there and done that unfortunately.
I myself used to give info VERY freely and I've gotten burned more than once and I'll share a few.
1.) Had a well known senior grab a girl by the throat and choke her, she seriously thought she was being killed.
2.) Had more than one try and talk the girls down in price (even AFTER the act).
3.) Had one literally show up with NO MONEY and since she trusted him simply on my referral she didn't ask for it up front. He then wanted to swap her drugs instead.
4.) Guys show up either drunk or literally smelling so bad the girl almost pukes.
5.) Had many idiots that pass on the info to others that I don't even know BUT have them use MY NAME as a reference and not their own.
6.) Too many idiots run their mouths about the boards here and try to get brownie points by telling girls what guys said about them and then the girl goes to the guys "Oh I heard what you said about me".
THE SITE IS FOR US NOT THEM
Originally Posted by Mm4228
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Horny As Hell; 04-09-16 at 13:56. Reason: fix mistakes
-
04-09-16 09:34 #1679Senior Member

Posts: 43Your URI girl. What is her phone # to text?
Can you share her contact # or BP link? That would be nice!
Originally Posted by YoungPrince1
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-16 07:24 #1678Regular Member

Posts: 20Noelle
She hit up my ad but I don't have much more details. Strawberry blonde, green eyes, hosts. Does anyone else have any intel? I may take the plunge if she's legit. Thanks.
Originally Posted by HarleyGuy09
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-16 23:23 #1677Senior Member

Posts: 84Lives on the borderline of Pawtucket and attleboro near a gas station and makes you meet her in the back of the house where she let's you in. She was terrible. She obviously could have changed her attitude because when I saw her she was just getting started but she obviously hated what she was doing and it was almost like some one was putting a gun to her head to do it. But she is obviously doing it for desperation for extra cash. There is no enjoyment when it feels like the person is going to cry and feels ashamed of herself. She basically tries to hurry you up and just wants to get it over with. One of the few bad experiences I had on CL. I remember telling her before I left that she may want to consider doing something else for extra cash.
Originally Posted by Fun0410
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-16 23:11 #1676Senior Member

Posts: 84Adventure with 21 year old uri student
Last month I met up with this cute 21 year old. She has Long brown hair and beautiful green eyes, weighs about 115 pounds. First name begins with E. She is from Southern RI closer to westerly area. Search of her Facebook reveals she has learned yoga and teaches it as a side Hobby and has some pretty good pics of her doing yoga in her face book photo album. Well the thing with this girl is that she has hit my ads before. Last year and back in 2013 but she would always flame out. So when she hit me up I recognized her and I didn't think I would close the deal and expected another flame out. Lucky for me I was finally able to meet her and damn was it worth it. She is definitely under the radar and not your average CL girl hitting up ads every week. But probably resurfaces once in a blue moon or every year perhaps. So some of you may know her. I am obviously not revealing her name but like I just mentioned the letter it begins with is E. Perhaps it rings a bell. She was awesome, great sex and was able to bust three times. Lots of energy and she is a great trooper because I can go on and on with my stamina. I did anal with her which I normally don't do with these CL girls but damn things were just getting to hot and couldn't resist. Very tight and she took it like a champ not one single complaint from her. This is one of the few girls that I will continue to see and probably will never get bored of and move on from. On an other side note an old friend (penny) that I saw in March and talked about has resurfaced with a different alias. She hit me up real late at night like 1 in the morning. She was excellent when I saw her in March but unfortunately could not meet at that time late in the morning. Just remember a girl you may have missed before in the past may come around again sometime in the near future and can be well worth the wait.
-
04-07-16 16:00 #1675Senior Member

Posts: 27Marissa
She said I could give out her # to text. Any trades? PM me for her #. She's looking now and most days she's looking. But doesn't post often.
Originally Posted by RowRhody
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-16 22:28 #1674Senior Member

Posts: 1405Lets meet and have some fun. W4 m (Providence)
My fellow mongers if you respond to this ad the girl is a ripoff. I saw her last year and she is totally whacked.
She post different ads every couple of months. Stay away. She lives off of Elmwood.
I don't know if I'm allowed to post phone # last 4 digits 3173.
-
04-05-16 18:42 #1673Senior Member

Posts: 1833RE: Aliyah aka Ali
Yes, yet another "ali/allie/ally" to keep track of. It's not her real name BTW.
Anyways, she is real and while she's not the best she's definitely not the worst either. She is VERY tough to deal with via either email or text BUT she is a single mom just doing this on the side when she needs the extra cash and can fit it in around her kids schedule.
She is cute with like dirty blond/light brown hair, she has pretty blue eyes and cute dimples. She does NOT complain and will literally blow you until you pop no matter how long it takes
She is a bigger girl, I would say about a size 12 or 14 as a guess and in the 170-180lb range.
If you got the time and cash (she will take less) she isn't bad at all. The digits in her ad are a dialing app but her real digits lead to her FB page etc.
Originally Posted by RobVodka
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by HornyAsHell
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Horny As Hell; 04-05-16 at 18:45. Reason: fix typo's
-
04-05-16 12:38 #1672Regular Member

Posts: 10What does her number end with? Last 4 digits.
Originally Posted by Tax992
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-16 14:29 #1671Senior Member

Posts: 257Don't post late at night!
I figured I'd try a new approach to putting up an ad seeing that I've gotten nothing.
So I posted late last night. BIG MISTAKE!
I was bombarded with gmail spams within an hr of posting. Got like 20 of them.
-
04-03-16 23:52 #1670Senior Member

Posts: 27Marissa
Her ad is down like all the other CL adds. Flagged. She doesn't post often & no pics, but will text you pics. She includes her number in the ad. I will see if she wants any referrals.
Originally Posted by Handiman69
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-16 23:47 #1669Senior Member

Posts: 232Where's her ad? Can you post a link? Thanks for the review.
Originally Posted by Tax992
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-16 17:44 #1668Senior Member

Posts: 289Funny
Someone posted on CL today looking for reviews of her.
Originally Posted by Tax992
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-16 14:54 #1667Senior Member

Posts: 27Marissa
Not sure if that's her name but that's what she gave. Saw her for an extended visit. Mostly oral but also covered sex. Not the best at oral but tries very hard. Seems nice enough but maybe a bit naive. Takes facials like a.
Champ. Likes to lick and plays with the boys a lot. Sex was ok. Seems to get into it. Not sure if she sees a lot of guys but very well could. Anyone else visit with her?
Sorry for the first time post.










Reply With Quote




