Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 9866
-
06-29-16 21:49 #4121Senior Member

Posts: 2464Traffic sucks
So, I have a bone to pick with your town.
Here's the deal. I am the worlds oldest roadie. I tour with a fairly famous band, usually managing the other crew and often man the stage door, which allows me to take advantage of an occasional barely legal goth wannabe, but that is a story for another day.
So, the band was playing a private party at the World Trade Center area. We struck the gear the next day and sent the trucks off about 4 PM. The rest of the crew went drinking but I wanted to go back to the hotel, near the airport. Someone suggested I take the Silver bus to the airport. Sounded reasonable. Am used to taking public transportation. So, I jumped onto a bus, it emerged from the tunnel and it then took 30 minutes to get on the Interstate. Basically, a five minute walk away.
Holy shit! Who designed your public transportation system? A five year old kid with crayons? And why the fuck do you people put up with it? Obviously, there is something wrong with the politicians and beaurocrats making decisions and they are fucking all of you in the ass and you are taking it.
Why?
C3.
-
06-29-16 19:26 #4120Senior Member

Posts: 674Renagade Is Southside Mike
Originally Posted by Renagade
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Renagade
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Yardape08
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SouthShore00
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DoneMongering
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Renagade
[View Original Post]
Not sure where to begin here but have to start somewhere. So this Renagade character emerged with his very first post attacking me over the Ho Hunter saga several months ago. At the time it seemed obvious he was a reincarnated member and I certainly guessed wrong as to who it was a couple of times.
Originally Posted by Yellowfever023
[View Original Post]
But recently it became apparent that without a doubt he is the former member here who went by SouthsideMike who retired his name. I don't have a problem with anyone slamming me or refuting my posts with a solid argument however when it is done in such a cowardly way under a fake username slamming and prodding me and with rebuttals also strewn with lies I decided to call him out in the Brockton Streetwalker forum.
And now poor old SS Mike has become a bit unhinged with self righteous indignation that I'd do such a thing. And although he and I have quite a long history of sharing here he proceeded to attack and ridicule me through most of his early posts. He doesn't understand my contempt as he stated to me that he knew from my posting history that I was not thin skinned and used that as justification for his attacks. While LMAO to that. The majority of us here are in fact thin skinned as evidenced by all our fighting and I am a stubborn prick so if I'm attacked I feel forced to fight back. So I did just that and outed Renagade as SS Mike. Now he saw fit to out my first name in the Thunderdome forum. Any member here who posts under a false pretense deserves to be outed.
So Dude respond however you like but don't give me the holier than though bullshit that I'm an asshole and you're not. I fully admit I'm a card carrying asshole. You've always been an asshole here and you and everyone else knows it. Nothing wrong with being an asshole unless you deny it. You had your anonymous fun and now the anonymity part is over. Say whatever the fuck you want but at least now everyone will know who is saying it. Both you and Ho Hunter can Go Fuck Yourselves.
-
06-12-16 05:45 #4119Douchebag

Posts: 243[Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!
-
06-11-16 19:29 #4118Senior Member

Posts: 2099Reviews
If this is a review this site is doomed, another pussnuts to the ignore pile.
Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-16 02:54 #4117Senior Member

Posts: 2198Sorry A2, don't know much about IP staff and not claiming to. The only thing I know is that I can easily block it and change it if I wanted to and indeed do that from time to time. Other then that if you're looking for an expert opinion ask Jeishein14=Negsiro. He'll tell you everything you ever wanted to know about IP addresses but was afraid to ask. .
Originally Posted by Jeishein14
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-16 19:30 #4116Douchebag

Posts: 137Have you any proof? So far your strategy consists of reckless assertions peppered with commands to "scan" some posts. If you are so confident of your position, have an administrator compare IP addresses.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
I wish you guys would stop with the IP stuff. All you're doing is showing a lack of knowledge. IP info is really 90's stuff.
A2
-
06-09-16 19:03 #4115Senior Member

Posts: 2198Scan his posts. It's so clear it's not funny! Btw, the only person who ever threatened other hobbyist with figuring him out via his IP address was Toujula too. Come on punk your game is up and you know it. Take off your pretentious hyper-civilized mask and let the lowlife that hides behind it out.
Originally Posted by Jeishein14
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-16 12:03 #4114Douchebag

Posts: 137You say I'm these other individuals, which clearly I'm not. If you insist on pursuing your insistence that I am, could you offer some proof? IP addresses perhaps?
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-16 10:26 #4113Senior Member

Posts: 2198Come on dude, leave your Perry Mason personality - you've been outed. But again Jeishein14-Negsiro-Toujula I'm impressed with the extend of your nuttiness. You're dangerous man both to yourself and to other people. You already proved that once. I'm sure you'll do it again. Get treatment before it gets out of hand.
Originally Posted by Jeishein14
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-16 23:51 #4112Douchebag

Posts: 137An incoherent rambling. Perhaps a remedial writing class?
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-16 20:18 #4111Senior Member

Posts: 2198Jeishein14 = Negsiro = Toujula
Hey guys I just scanned through Jeishein14's posts. It's Negsiro, the perv that raped that Indian chick in the Merrimack valley when he was still Toujula, fucking with us under different handle probably from a different e-mail account. See for yourselves, somewhere on the second page he's calling for cock like Negsiro used to do and then searching for dominatrices! Of course why didn't I think of that?! I scanned his posts wondering if us Bostonians are the only lucky ones to be bestowed with such a treasure. Of course we are! Now it makes sense. LOL.
Man, talking about a crooked mind, eh? How many personalities do you have? I hope Ted Bundy is not one of them, although I'm afraid it probably is. What are you going to reincarnate into next for us, Napoleon? Genghis Khan? I give you a suggestion, come out as some Pakistani general that kicked some Indian ass! That sounds so freaking realistic to me. Do that!
Talking about some research too, eh? All this legal staff referring to all those cases that your twisted mind invented? Man I'm impressed!
Dude, you really should seek help dude. McLean, Arbor, for God's sake every respected medical institution has a psychiatric ward. Go there! You've got issues that certainly includes some some serious identity disorders. Or maybe you had already been there and have been let out! Wouldn't put it pass you.
Or maybe you're out on bail paid by your poor maharaja parents waiting for your trial to start? I bet that's why the legal shit, eh? Yea that's probably it. You talk legal system because you went through it yourself and I suspect more then once. Yep with the way you talk as Negsiro and with the way you handled that Indian girl as still Toujula and with your multiple personalities that makes sense. Boy this is crazier then crazy, huh?
-
06-08-16 18:47 #4110Senior Member

Posts: 2682Some would disagree with that statement.
Originally Posted by Jeishein14
[View Original Post]
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...rain-evolution
Here's another on the evolutionary origins of drug addiction, but it has many corollaries with sex addiction.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1174878/
Prostitutes enter the equation when men are unable to obtain willing partners, simply do not have the time to invest in finding them, or can not find them often enough to satisfy their needs. I say men because it's well known that even unattractive women have a much easier time finding partners than men do.
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
06-08-16 16:16 #4109Douchebag

Posts: 137Not sure I understand. Could you please give some examples?
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-16 13:13 #4108Senior Member

Posts: 2198Come on man you and Ayatollah Khomeini have more in common then not. Sure sounds like it from your writings.
Originally Posted by Jeishein14
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-16 10:37 #4107Douchebag

Posts: 137I simply pointed out actual court cases that illustrate the legal pitfalls that I stated that while rare, exist.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
Most men don't use prostitutes to ensure survival of the species. The DNA argument is ineffective. The chronic, unrelenting addiction to prostitutes is a psychological issue, unrelated to any evolutionary instinct.
Words like "hobby" are euphemisms intended to lessen the reality of your condition. You are engaged in an illegal, potentially deadly addiction, not stamp collecting.
Your reliance upon name calling and insults betrays your lack of any substantive argument. Not one of the cases I've posted about here can be refuted.









Reply With Quote





