Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 9866
-
06-08-16 08:35 #4106Douchebag

Posts: 137Wrong on all counts.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-16 20:26 #4105Senior Member

Posts: 2198Talking about "intent to harass". It can't get anymore "intent to harass" then this, eh? LOL.
Originally Posted by Jeishein14
[View Original Post]
Agree or not disagree. We know you have an agenda. That agenda comes from some sort of personal state of affairs. I have no doubt that you have no experience in criminal matters because everything you say is everybody's knowledge and mistakes you make in your examples and arguments are juvenile from legal perspective and would've never been made by a court officer, let alone VWA or a probation one. We're not talking here about you being a lawyer or a magistrate, let alone judge. You have something personal going. It's either religion or something in your family. Maybe your wife was supplementing your income by waving in passing cars from your porch, maybe your mother had some experience in escorting, maybe it's even worse and your daughter got hooked up with some drug addict and that put her out on the street corner. What you are doing here is either religion-based or something really sad that deserves sincere sympathy and you sure get mine.
Whatever it is I really think that you need to enlist the help of a specialist. When person's missions in life become so insignificant and so unnatural in nature there is a void which is just calling out to be filled! If you're disagree that this is a religious assignment then it must be something personal. Various scenarios of which I described in previous paragraph. Or maybe it's the exact opposite, maybe you're lonely, and need to join a group. Or actually I'm encouraging you to use some of the resources that we have here, on our forum. Deb, for example, is a specialist in working with a disabled hobbyists, right Deb? I suspect disabled includes not only physically disabled but disabled in a more subtle ways. Why don't you try to employ her help to help you with your issues? I'm sure she'll make you feel like $10,000 Romney bet! It would be the best investment of your life I guarantee it!
And I know I said that before in relation to some other character on this board but McLean Hospital does also come to mind. They have great staff, their specialists are second to none, one month of inpatient therapy, and you'd have so many worthier goals to fulfill then fighting the world's oldest profession, the world's most natural profession, you know that? It's by definition a losing battle that you can never win. Can't beat them. Join them! Everybody in this board would try to pitch in with helping you out Jeishein14! You will discover so many incredibly sensations that you had never imagined existed! Give up your preconceived notions Jeishein14! Get closer to real divine! Come on Jeishein14 - let loose and feel as though you're walking on air!
-
06-07-16 18:04 #4104Senior Member

Posts: 2099Imbecile
Don't bother replying I will not see it.
Originally Posted by Jeishein14
[View Original Post]
I should've known better, you have no logical comprehension to even understand that the law you speak of was put info effect over 4 years ago, so yes numbnuts cases have come up in the past, now & will so in the future, so what, big whoop.
Add on to the fact that you can not comprehend that regardless of who it's with it's in our DNA to fuck, it's in our nature to do the act even if it does not result in pro-creation, it's also one of those simple things that can bring a lot of pleasure.
Which by the way if you're done fucking & procreating (I hope you didn't make any mini-yous) it's time for you to be dead & buried as you no longer have a useful purpose, least not here.
-
06-07-16 15:18 #4103Douchebag

Posts: 137Actually, Howard Sprague attacked me out of the blue when I related a case that was currently unfolding in the Massachusetts Court System. Sprague went on to rely on insults and bombast and "I'm out of here!" statements to counter the actual case histories that I presented. Given my level of expertise in criminal law, I quickly realized that Sprague does not specialize in Criminal Defense Law, to which he vaguely responded that he had at some point had some exposure criminal cases.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
In terms of the hypothesis that my goal is some moral or religous zealotry, I disagree. I have no investment in the actions of strangers. What started as a suggestion that hotel escort visits are not as secure as some may think has blown up into Sprague and a couple of others of his ilk launchiny impassioned exhortations defending the solicitation of prostitution, not unlike an alocholic defending his right to drink. In the end, most here will never be arrested, and a small percentage reading this post will be arrested and publicly besmirched. The question: which of you shall it be?
-
06-07-16 14:09 #4102Senior Member

Posts: 2198His point is to engage us in discussion so he hopes he can scare two or three sinners away from hobbying. He uses general notions that we all well familiar with and reinforces them with each of his post. He hopes that there'd be a newbie or two that he'd be able to save at the onset of their hobbying.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
Notice that the only person he actually went after was the only bonafide lawyer on this board that we pretty much know indeed is a lawyer who was basically calling Jeishein14 out on his bullshit. The way to go after a lawyer is to call him incompetent in a law which that lawyer considers himself competent in. Jeishein14 knows that in most likelihood he won't be able to win legal argument with a lawyer so he had to piss him off enough to get him out of the conversation. The rest of us he considers to have as much expertise in legal matters as he does and as such no threat to him.
Don't get involved in the pros and cons of his arguments, that's exactly what he is looking for. Either ignore him or go after him personally.
For example, I believe that Jeishein14's granny in all likelihood was an escort and succeeded in encouraging her daughter to do the same and if Admin erases what I just said that's fine. I think that this caused Jeishein14 to hold a significant grudge against providers in general and men who use them, I. E. Ourselves and he is doing everything in his power to discourage us from hobbying. I'm just expressing my personal believe in regards to Jeishein14's granny, etc. I think we live in a free country where everybody are entitled to their believes.
-
06-07-16 10:13 #4101Douchebag

Posts: 137The cases I have cited are contemporary, thus making previous discussion of them impossible. The initial post that drew the ire of the barracks attorney Howard Sprague simply stated that a hotel escort visit is rife with legal pitfalls, should law enforcement seek to hang a case on an individual. From there, Howard Sprague sought to both insult me and guarantee everyone of their teflon status at a sting provided they follow his guidelines, which he never really spelled out. It appears that his guidelines consist of saying certain things and not saying others, thus causing the police open your car door for you while you drive away free as a bird. When I presented active cases law from the news and the Massachusetts Courts, two or three melted down and resorted to name calling. Now, I'm not a scientist so I don't know about the need to hire prostitutes being imprinted in one's DNA, but the relative low percentage of men who engage in such activities on a chronic basis suggests otherwise.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-16 08:22 #4100Senior Member

Posts: 279All true, A2, all true. As my participation in this hobby makes clear, I succumb easily to temptation. Taking your advice and steering clear!
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-16 00:35 #4099Senior Member

Posts: 2099Get to the point
No one is shooting the messenger, it's just that you're not telling us anything that we do not already know & have already discussed on the forums, seems you're about 4 years late.
Originally Posted by Jeishein14
[View Original Post]
But what is it you expect? To close up shop? That's not going to happen, that chit is primal instinct, it's encoded in our DNA which trumps any written law, regardless what the punishment or ramifications are.
So precisely what is the point you of being here?
-
06-06-16 18:56 #4098Douchebag

Posts: 137"Not a proponent" yet acknowledges that I am "correct". What we have here is a case of blaming the messenger. In 2012 the laws and sentencing guidelines for both the procurement and paying a fee for sexual acts changed drastically. Philosophically, the criminal responsibility has been transferred from the prostitute, who is now considered to be a victim, to the pimps and johns. Both federal and state prosecutors are going after pimps and johns with increasing ferocity. Police will do anything to bring a case, including lying. To view the current climate any other way is courting disaster. But please, don't take my word for it. Simply spend an hour or two looking these news items up on the internet. And remember, should you get arrested, Howard Sprague isn't going to help you.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-16 18:48 #4097Senior Member

Posts: 2682I'm inclined to agree, Uncle LEO has been known to make arrests whether the elements of the crime have been met or not, and just let the court deal with it. Other times they'll get your information, swear out a criminal complaint, and you'll have a hearing with the criminal clerk magistrate to determine if there's sufficient evidence to proceed with a charge. A lot of these cases end up being dismissed upon payment of court fees, but often the damage is already done by then.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
06-06-16 18:47 #4096Douchebag

Posts: 137Not sure which of my points you're refuting.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-16 18:45 #4095Douchebag

Posts: 137I believe you have taken criminal cases. But we both know you are unqualified to try a Superior Court case. Most likely the product of a Tier 3 law school practicing in a small town. It is obvious from your inability to comprehend what you are reading and your unstable temperament that you could never take a serious criminal case the distance. I'm not sure what you're advising when you say it's okay to walk into a police sting and depending on what you say they may not arrest you. You obviously haven't been exposed to contemporary police work.
Originally Posted by HowardSprague
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-16 18:15 #4094Senior Member

Posts: 2198Change Jeishein14 status with the board to Forum Advertiser / Douchebag
Jeishein14's agenda here is very obvious that's why he bypassed addressing the issue as well as called HowardSprague an estate attorney without any evidence of such. I'm not a lawyer myself but as someone who spent decades in courtrooms throughout Massachusetts and other New England states and seen many soliciting cases go by him (once even run into an escort in Wrentham Courthouse that I visited only two weeks prior. That was funny.) I can assure you that everything Jeishein14 says is an exaggerated nonsense meant to scare us off. He (or maybe it's even a "she") is either a religious person who found his calling or just a layman who is trying to stop prostitution by any means possible or maybe even someone whose daughter strayed off the "honest path" herself.
I disagree with HowardSprague in one thing. I believe that it's highly unlikely that this person has anything to do with legal profession. Anything he says and the way he puts it can be easily acquired by surfing the internet and participating in forums of the likeminded.
You know that Mormons and many other religions get assigned by their congregations to walk around and knock on your door to bother you with you with their religion. Many even go to far away lands for missionary work and the like. Well, Jeishein14 might've even been assigned by his church to us. To discourage us, to scare us as much as he can by any means possible. If I had to guess he probably also demonstrates against abortions in front of Planned Parenthood and if he had a chance he'd even tell you what you can and can't do with your SO in the privacy of your own bedroom.
Religious fanaticism whether Christian, Muslim or any other knows no bounds and has no moral restraints when propagating their dogmas. They can lie, mislead, even go completely against any of the 10 commandments because higher purpose they serve (in Jeishein14's case it would be "saving us") excuses any behavior as long as done for that higher purpose.
I have a suggestion for forum Admins. Currently Jeishein14 is marked as Douchbag. That still basically underscores that he is a hobbyist, albeit maybe not that nice of a hobbyist. But he is not a hobbyist. He doesn't contribute anything to mongering cause. He never shares providers that he visits, he doesn't comment on providers that others visit, he doesn't even ask if anyone has any info on this or that escort. He just advertises his intolerance of hobbying believes and tries to impose it on us. Then why don't you change his status on the board to Forum Advertiser / Douchbag or Douchbag Advertiser or something like that? First of all it would equate him with those that s / he probably doesn't want to be equated with and second it would be more appropriate to what s / he does. He is here to advertise his intolerance for hobbying so s / he's more of an advertiser then a hobbyist.
Anyone who agrees say "yey".
Originally Posted by HowardSprague
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Jeishein14
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-16 17:49 #4093Senior Member

Posts: 2099While I am not a proponent of the douchebag Jeishein14, & I waited to comment until the posts were moved to the Massholes forum as I knew they would be.
Originally Posted by HowardSprague
[View Original Post]
I do have to say he is correct in stating that if you, me, or anyone shows up to the room/site (not the just motel) where a sting is taking place you will be arrested period.
No question about it you will be arrested, processed, finger printed, photo taken & charged, unless you are the chief of police, Mayor of Boston, the governor, or another prominent figure with enough clout to be released.
Sorry to inform you but it is you that's flat out wrong here, & if you doubt this fact I sugguest you test your theory by going to a sting operation & let us know how it goes.
I can attest to this fact from my post here:& this wasn't even a sting operation, I was just collateral damage & they were pissed as I would not incriminate myself or roll over on her.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
The lawyer I hired was a former ten year prosecutor for the commenwealth of Mass & to make a long story short he could no longer in good conscious abide how LEO & prosecutors applies the law to it's citizens regardless of guilt or innocence.
-
06-06-16 17:33 #4092Senior Member

Posts: 229You're proving my point about your posts by once again adding facts to justify your claims. What you've posted is perfectly in line with what I said. The trafficking case involved the knowing request that a minor be transported across a state line. That is far and away outside the normal monger / provider scenario in which the members here are likely to find themselves.
Originally Posted by Jeishein14
[View Original Post]
I have never advised silence. Silence would be useless.
I'm not an estate attorney you dog-fucking mongoloid. And I have practiced Criminal Defense as well as in other areas. Can you not read? Sounds like your legal expertise is derived from misunderstanding newspaper articles. I have never said nothing can go wrong. I've purposely stated in the past one can get arrested for lots of reasons. It's all in what you say and do. Just take a look at the liberal use by police of the Disorderly Conduct charge. If you understood criminal law and what police look for in a bust, you'd understand my points. But you don't and you can't. You're just propagating misinformation. Do you get off on this? Again, what is your agenda here? Better yet, why don't you just go away? No one has any respect for you or your opinions at this point.
I'm not going to waste any more time on you. Howard Sprague out! Whump! Hummmmmmmmmmmmm.








Reply With Quote






