Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 384 of 658 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 434 484 ... LastLast
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4121
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Traffic sucks

    So, I have a bone to pick with your town.

    Here's the deal. I am the worlds oldest roadie. I tour with a fairly famous band, usually managing the other crew and often man the stage door, which allows me to take advantage of an occasional barely legal goth wannabe, but that is a story for another day.

    So, the band was playing a private party at the World Trade Center area. We struck the gear the next day and sent the trucks off about 4 PM. The rest of the crew went drinking but I wanted to go back to the hotel, near the airport. Someone suggested I take the Silver bus to the airport. Sounded reasonable. Am used to taking public transportation. So, I jumped onto a bus, it emerged from the tunnel and it then took 30 minutes to get on the Interstate. Basically, a five minute walk away.

    Holy shit! Who designed your public transportation system? A five year old kid with crayons? And why the fuck do you people put up with it? Obviously, there is something wrong with the politicians and beaurocrats making decisions and they are fucking all of you in the ass and you are taking it.

    Why?

    C3.

  2. #4120

    Renagade Is Southside Mike

    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade  [View Original Post]
    Posting Pm's without names takes away from the believability of your post. Your makin shit up. That's all your doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade  [View Original Post]
    No one else has yet to come forward and express any ill feelings towards Jack. And no this is not a court of law, but, It seems your the only one who has taken on this crusade. If you "have no reason to make it up", then you appear to be a minority here. You got nothing to back up your accusations.

    "Go fuck yourself Asswipe", is that the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yardape08  [View Original Post]
    This isn't a court of law dimwit. Everything I have posted is true and only the most naive members doubt the validity of these posts. I have no reason to make anything up. These latest developments are nothing new but rather cement Jack's already infamous reputation as a slimeball. Go fuck yourself Asswipe.
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthShore00  [View Original Post]
    First some creepy dude with over 2400 posts on a hooker message board comes out to defend this fat piece of shit and now you. How cute! Oh. And yes he is very fat. Ugly too. Go figure! Told ya I know who he is. .

    Eric. Oh, I'm sorry. Jack Is a nasty little dude that lives a nasty little life. Thems be the facts whether ya want to kick and scream and call people names or not. That won't change the fact that every girl on RT was a Brockton junkie does it?

    Maybe if you ever had the chance to talk to one of the girls that use to work for fat Jack you may not be so quick to defend him. Drugs, threats and manipulation are all on the menu when dealing with this lonesome loser.

    Pardon us for thinking that taking advantage of a girl for your own financial gain is a scummy thing to do.

    Peace!
    Quote Originally Posted by DoneMongering  [View Original Post]
    I have ill feelings toward Jack / Ho Hunter. I'm not a first time poster or a sock puppet, I have 790 posts here under my original user name that's no longer active because I stopped posting about 8 years ago, when I decided that posting about my "activities" online and arguing with sock puppets (like you?) wasn't the best use of my time. I've been mongering in Brockton since the days when you had to turn right on Spring st because there was a barrier in the road with an arrow on it because Main st was one way between Spring St and Pleasant st / rte 27. Back when there were real hookers at night on Spring st, not these fucked up hags that are out there today.

    My problem with Ho Hunter, aside from him bullying women, getting them hooked on drugs and further destroying their lives, is that the asshole takes away the few gems out on the streets and leaves us with nothing but diseased hags to drive by night after night, like his former friend Nikki, shown here in Ho Hunters "first actual report" when he posted this picture of her leaning on his inferno red Grand Cherokee.

    So yeah, fuck Ho Hunter and kudos to Yardape and Yellowfever for calling him out and giving him shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade  [View Original Post]
    There are no efforts for "damage control". Your assertions are yours alone. It would be like me saying, you like the massage parlors, and you like the lady boys. I don't know that for sure but whatever. But what is the real problem with the way Jack doe's business? Have you an axe to grind? If a girl shows up at your door all strung out, would you proceed with the date? I don't think you would. So if someone is dumb enough to proceed with a strung out user thinking that its only got to get better then they deserve to get the bums rush. I'm sure with all the years you've been doing this that you have been burn'd. How about all the others here that have been burn'd,do you pick up the fight for them and chase after that girls pimp? The only time you pull your head out of your ass is when Jacks name is mentioned. You don't just come off with a Yea that's jacks way of doing business you go in to a long drawn out kick a dead horse spiel.

    SouthShore, sorry but you sound like you have some issues? WTF difference doe's it make if he's fat, ugly, tall, short, bald, hairy, laugh's like a hyena, what the fuck buddy. Or a nasty little dude who lives with mom? Big fukin deal. And I have talked to some of the girls he and Kat have approached so what? These's girls choose this lifestyle. They used drugs because they wanted too. They prostitute because they want too. I'm guessing but was it a girlfriend, cousin, someone close to you? What is your axe? Or you just like seeing your name in lights?

    Done Mongering. First let me start by saying this is a hobby not a lifestyle. Ok. If Jacks stealing all the pretty ones away from you, boo hoo. Nikki, hmmm. I think from what I've read she chose this life. Do you have first hand knowledge of this bullying? You sure your not confusing him with the Brockton pimp? Because your out of the game you probably haven't noticed that since the internet a lot of the better looking ones have gravitated towards, now defunct Craigslist, to Backpage and now to USASEX guides classified. The way you describe Main and spring your from the 80's. I'll keep it civil.

    I just don't get why you use Jack as a scapegoat. Its just "business".
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfever023  [View Original Post]
    I thought I was the only one who thought about HoHunter when they found those bodies, apparently I was not alone.
    Not sure where to begin here but have to start somewhere. So this Renagade character emerged with his very first post attacking me over the Ho Hunter saga several months ago. At the time it seemed obvious he was a reincarnated member and I certainly guessed wrong as to who it was a couple of times.

    But recently it became apparent that without a doubt he is the former member here who went by SouthsideMike who retired his name. I don't have a problem with anyone slamming me or refuting my posts with a solid argument however when it is done in such a cowardly way under a fake username slamming and prodding me and with rebuttals also strewn with lies I decided to call him out in the Brockton Streetwalker forum.

    And now poor old SS Mike has become a bit unhinged with self righteous indignation that I'd do such a thing. And although he and I have quite a long history of sharing here he proceeded to attack and ridicule me through most of his early posts. He doesn't understand my contempt as he stated to me that he knew from my posting history that I was not thin skinned and used that as justification for his attacks. While LMAO to that. The majority of us here are in fact thin skinned as evidenced by all our fighting and I am a stubborn prick so if I'm attacked I feel forced to fight back. So I did just that and outed Renagade as SS Mike. Now he saw fit to out my first name in the Thunderdome forum. Any member here who posts under a false pretense deserves to be outed.

    So Dude respond however you like but don't give me the holier than though bullshit that I'm an asshole and you're not. I fully admit I'm a card carrying asshole. You've always been an asshole here and you and everyone else knows it. Nothing wrong with being an asshole unless you deny it. You had your anonymous fun and now the anonymity part is over. Say whatever the fuck you want but at least now everyone will know who is saying it. Both you and Ho Hunter can Go Fuck Yourselves.

  3. #4119
    [Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

  4. #4118

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc  [View Original Post]
    695 number is a gem. Pm of you want details.
    If this is a review this site is doomed, another pussnuts to the ignore pile.

  5. #4117
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeishein14  [View Original Post]
    Have you any proof? So far your strategy consists of reckless assertions peppered with commands to "scan" some posts. If you are so confident of your position, have an administrator compare IP addresses.

    I wish you guys would stop with the IP stuff. All you're doing is showing a lack of knowledge. IP info is really 90's stuff.

    A2
    Sorry A2, don't know much about IP staff and not claiming to. The only thing I know is that I can easily block it and change it if I wanted to and indeed do that from time to time. Other then that if you're looking for an expert opinion ask Jeishein14=Negsiro. He'll tell you everything you ever wanted to know about IP addresses but was afraid to ask. .

  6. #4116
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Scan his posts. It's so clear it's not funny! Btw, the only person who ever threatened other hobbyist with figuring him out via his IP address was Toujula too. Come on punk your game is up and you know it. Take off your pretentious hyper-civilized mask and let the lowlife that hides behind it out.
    Have you any proof? So far your strategy consists of reckless assertions peppered with commands to "scan" some posts. If you are so confident of your position, have an administrator compare IP addresses.

    I wish you guys would stop with the IP stuff. All you're doing is showing a lack of knowledge. IP info is really 90's stuff.

    A2

  7. #4115
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeishein14  [View Original Post]
    You say I'm these other individuals, which clearly I'm not. If you insist on pursuing your insistence that I am, could you offer some proof? IP addresses perhaps?
    Scan his posts. It's so clear it's not funny! Btw, the only person who ever threatened other hobbyist with figuring him out via his IP address was Toujula too. Come on punk your game is up and you know it. Take off your pretentious hyper-civilized mask and let the lowlife that hides behind it out.

  8. #4114
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Come on dude, leave your Perry Mason personality - you've been outed. But again Jeishein14-Negsiro-Toujula I'm impressed with the extend of your nuttiness. You're dangerous man both to yourself and to other people. You already proved that once. I'm sure you'll do it again. Get treatment before it gets out of hand.
    You say I'm these other individuals, which clearly I'm not. If you insist on pursuing your insistence that I am, could you offer some proof? IP addresses perhaps?

  9. #4113
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198
    Come on dude, leave your Perry Mason personality - you've been outed. But again Jeishein14-Negsiro-Toujula I'm impressed with the extend of your nuttiness. You're dangerous man both to yourself and to other people. You already proved that once. I'm sure you'll do it again. Get treatment before it gets out of hand.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeishein14  [View Original Post]
    An incoherent rambling. Perhaps a remedial writing class?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I just scanned through Jeishein14's posts. It's Negsiro, the perv that raped that Indian chick in the Merrimack valley when he was still Toujula, fucking with us under different handle probably from a different e-mail account. See for yourselves, somewhere on the second page he's calling for cock like Negsiro used to do and then searching for dominatrices! Of course why didn't I think of that?! I scanned his posts wondering if us Bostonians are the only lucky ones to be bestowed with such a treasure. Of course we are! Now it makes sense. LOL.

    Man, talking about a crooked mind, eh? How many personalities do you have? I hope Ted Bundy is not one of them, although I'm afraid it probably is. What are you going to reincarnate into next for us, Napoleon? Genghis Khan? I give you a suggestion, come out as some Pakistani general that kicked some Indian ass! That sounds so freaking realistic to me. Do that!

    Talking about some research too, eh? All this legal staff referring to all those cases that your twisted mind invented? Man I'm impressed!

    Dude, you really should seek help dude. McLean, Arbor, for God's sake every respected medical institution has a psychiatric ward. Go there! You've got issues that certainly includes some some serious identity disorders. Or maybe you had already been there and have been let out! Wouldn't put it pass you.

    Or maybe you're out on bail paid by your poor maharaja parents waiting for your trial to start? I bet that's why the legal shit, eh? Yea that's probably it. You talk legal system because you went through it yourself and I suspect more then once. Yep with the way you talk as Negsiro and with the way you handled that Indian girl as still Toujula and with your multiple personalities that makes sense. Boy this is crazier then crazy, huh?

  10. #4112
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I just scanned through Jeishein14's posts. It's Negsiro, the perv that raped that Indian chick in the Merrimack valley when he was still Toujula, fucking with us under different handle probably from a different e-mail account. See for yourselves, somewhere on the second page he's calling for cock like Negsiro used to do and then searching for dominatrices! Of course why didn't I think of that?! I scanned his posts wondering if us Bostonians are the only lucky ones to be bestowed with such a treasure. Of course we are! Now it makes sense. LOL.

    Man, talking about a crooked mind, eh? How many personalities do you have? I hope Ted Bundy is not one of them, although I'm afraid it probably is. What are you going to reincarnate into next for us, Napoleon? Genghis Khan? I give you a suggestion, come out as some Pakistani general that kicked some Indian ass! That sounds so freaking realistic to me. Do that!

    Talking about some research too, eh? All this legal staff referring to all those cases that your twisted mind invented? Man I'm impressed!

    Dude, you really should seek help dude. McLean, Arbor, for God's sake every respected medical institution has a psychiatric ward. Go there! You've got issues that certainly includes some some serious identity disorders. Or maybe you had already been there and have been let out! Wouldn't put it pass you.

    Or maybe you're out on bail paid by your poor maharaja parents waiting for your trial to start? I bet that's why the legal shit, eh? Yea that's probably it. You talk legal system because you went through it yourself and I suspect more then once. Yep with the way you talk as Negsiro and with the way you handled that Indian girl as still Toujula and with your multiple personalities that makes sense. Boy this is crazier then crazy, huh?
    An incoherent rambling. Perhaps a remedial writing class?

  11. #4111
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198

    Jeishein14 = Negsiro = Toujula

    Hey guys I just scanned through Jeishein14's posts. It's Negsiro, the perv that raped that Indian chick in the Merrimack valley when he was still Toujula, fucking with us under different handle probably from a different e-mail account. See for yourselves, somewhere on the second page he's calling for cock like Negsiro used to do and then searching for dominatrices! Of course why didn't I think of that?! I scanned his posts wondering if us Bostonians are the only lucky ones to be bestowed with such a treasure. Of course we are! Now it makes sense. LOL.

    Man, talking about a crooked mind, eh? How many personalities do you have? I hope Ted Bundy is not one of them, although I'm afraid it probably is. What are you going to reincarnate into next for us, Napoleon? Genghis Khan? I give you a suggestion, come out as some Pakistani general that kicked some Indian ass! That sounds so freaking realistic to me. Do that!

    Talking about some research too, eh? All this legal staff referring to all those cases that your twisted mind invented? Man I'm impressed!

    Dude, you really should seek help dude. McLean, Arbor, for God's sake every respected medical institution has a psychiatric ward. Go there! You've got issues that certainly includes some some serious identity disorders. Or maybe you had already been there and have been let out! Wouldn't put it pass you.

    Or maybe you're out on bail paid by your poor maharaja parents waiting for your trial to start? I bet that's why the legal shit, eh? Yea that's probably it. You talk legal system because you went through it yourself and I suspect more then once. Yep with the way you talk as Negsiro and with the way you handled that Indian girl as still Toujula and with your multiple personalities that makes sense. Boy this is crazier then crazy, huh?

  12. #4110
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeishein14  [View Original Post]
    The chronic, unrelenting addiction to prostitutes is a psychological issue, unrelated to any evolutionary instinct.
    Some would disagree with that statement.

    https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...rain-evolution

    Here's another on the evolutionary origins of drug addiction, but it has many corollaries with sex addiction.

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1174878/

    Prostitutes enter the equation when men are unable to obtain willing partners, simply do not have the time to invest in finding them, or can not find them often enough to satisfy their needs. I say men because it's well known that even unattractive women have a much easier time finding partners than men do.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  13. #4109
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Come on man you and Ayatollah Khomeini have more in common then not. Sure sounds like it from your writings.
    Not sure I understand. Could you please give some examples?

  14. #4108
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198
    Come on man you and Ayatollah Khomeini have more in common then not. Sure sounds like it from your writings.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeishein14  [View Original Post]
    Wrong on all counts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Talking about "intent to harass". It can't get anymore "intent to harass" then this, eh? LOL.

    Agree or not disagree. We know you have an agenda. That agenda comes from some sort of personal state of affairs. I have no doubt that you have no experience in criminal matters because everything you say is everybody's knowledge and mistakes you make in your examples and arguments are juvenile from legal perspective and would've never been made by a court officer, let alone VWA or a probation one. We're not talking here about you being a lawyer or a magistrate, let alone judge. You have something personal going. It's either religion or something in your family. Maybe your wife was supplementing your income by waving in passing cars from your porch, maybe your mother had some experience in escorting, maybe it's even worse and your daughter got hooked up with some drug addict and that put her out on the street corner. What you are doing here is either religion-based or something really sad that deserves sincere sympathy and you sure get mine.

    Whatever it is I really think that you need to enlist the help of a specialist. When person's missions in life become so insignificant and so unnatural in nature there is a void which is just calling out to be filled! If you're disagree that this is a religious assignment then it must be something personal. Various scenarios of which I described in previous paragraph. Or maybe it's the exact opposite, maybe you're lonely, and need to join a group. Or actually I'm encouraging you to use some of the resources that we have here, on our forum. Deb, for example, is a specialist in working with a disabled hobbyists, right Deb? I suspect disabled includes not only physically disabled but disabled in a more subtle ways. Why don't you try to employ her help to help you with your issues? I'm sure she'll make you feel like $10,000 Romney bet! It would be the best investment of your life I guarantee it!

    And I know I said that before in relation to some other character on this board but McLean Hospital does also come to mind. They have great staff, their specialists are second to none, one month of inpatient therapy, and you'd have so many worthier goals to fulfill then fighting the world's oldest profession, the world's most natural profession, you know that? It's by definition a losing battle that you can never win. Can't beat them. Join them! Everybody in this board would try to pitch in with helping you out Jeishein14! You will discover so many incredibly sensations that you had never imagined existed! Give up your preconceived notions Jeishein14! Get closer to real divine! Come on Jeishein14 - let loose and feel as though you're walking on air!

  15. #4107
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Don't bother replying I will not see it.

    I should've known better, you have no logical comprehension to even understand that the law you speak of was put info effect over 4 years ago, so yes numbnuts cases have come up in the past, now & will so in the future, so what, big whoop.

    Add on to the fact that you can not comprehend that regardless of who it's with it's in our DNA to fuck, it's in our nature to do the act even if it does not result in pro-creation, it's also one of those simple things that can bring a lot of pleasure.

    Which by the way if you're done fucking & procreating (I hope you didn't make any mini-yous) it's time for you to be dead & buried as you no longer have a useful purpose, least not here.
    I simply pointed out actual court cases that illustrate the legal pitfalls that I stated that while rare, exist.

    Most men don't use prostitutes to ensure survival of the species. The DNA argument is ineffective. The chronic, unrelenting addiction to prostitutes is a psychological issue, unrelated to any evolutionary instinct.

    Words like "hobby" are euphemisms intended to lessen the reality of your condition. You are engaged in an illegal, potentially deadly addiction, not stamp collecting.

    Your reliance upon name calling and insults betrays your lack of any substantive argument. Not one of the cases I've posted about here can be refuted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape