Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1756

    New to this site!

    Quote Originally Posted by PartTimePlayer  [View Original Post]
    Not sure of number or name but beware!

    There is a girl in Manville that has been known to rob people.
    Good Morning everyone, I just stumbled across this site and would be willing to share info! I have seen the girl ending in 4554 on several occasions. If anyone would be interested please send me a PM.

    Thanks and look forward to getting to know some of you.

  2. #1755
    Quote Originally Posted by MattBr  [View Original Post]
    Last four 4554.

    Couldn't find anything in a search but the face looks familiar.
    Not sure of number or name but beware!

    There is a girl in Manville that has been known to rob people.

  3. #1754

    Any intel on Ashlee or Ash out of Lincoln. Manville?

    Last four 4554.

    Couldn't find anything in a search but the face looks familiar.

  4. #1753

    Did you see her? Can I have the contact?

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this girl?

    Haven't seen her & I've no face picture but the tats are distinctive enough that you'd know her by them if you've seen her.

    Went back & forth with texts & to say the least she seems extremely playful in a kinky fetish sort of way.

    Says her name is Ruth & is in Providence, does waitressing, last 4 digits are 5098.

    No hits on the number or pictures.

    Any info is appreciated.
    Did you see Ruth? If you can provide the number would like to try myself.

  5. #1752

    Ending in 5922

    Going to be back next week and starting to bait the hook. Looking for discrete, MILF types.

    Got a reply from a MILF, says she is near Oakland Beach and digits end in 5922. Anyone have any experience?

    Feel free to pm too.

  6. #1751

    Mandy

    Is the last four digits 5211.

    Please confirm.

    Quote Originally Posted by UnderTheRadar2  [View Original Post]
    So this is mandy she actually is a hot girl a MILF for sure she is naughty for the right price I've talked to her for a long time she was my maid and I fucked her like no tomorrow her schedule is tight since she is super busy but fellas try try try.

  7. #1750

    Stephanie

    This girl has been hitting my post on craigslist. Doesn't answers text or calls her last digits are 246. Has anyone had any luck hooking up with her?

  8. #1749

    Ky

    She is posting right now under the title thick black chick. Definitely a good bang for your buck. Knows how to please a man.

  9. #1748

    Mandy

    Any one still have her contact info? Pam is ok if you don't want to post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fun0410  [View Original Post]
    She did look good. She is not a young spinner, but her body is in very good shape for her age. I am thinking age is in her mid 30's at least.

  10. #1747

    As of last Christmas

    She did look good. She is not a young spinner, but her body is in very good shape for her age. I am thinking age is in her mid 30's at least.

    Quote Originally Posted by SsMonger  [View Original Post]
    She's been around the block for sure. She used to strip at CF a long time ago, like 7-10 years ago. Take out was available. I doubt she still looks as good.

  11. #1746
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderTheRadar2  [View Original Post]
    So this is mandy she actually is a hot girl a MILF for sure she is naughty for the right price I've talked to her for a long time she was my maid and I fucked her like no tomorrow her schedule is tight since she is super busy but fellas try try try.
    She's been around the block for sure. She used to strip at CF a long time ago, like 7-10 years ago. Take out was available. I doubt she still looks as good.

  12. #1745

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by UnderTheRadar2  [View Original Post]
    So this is mandy she actually is a hot girl a MILF for sure she is naughty for the right price I've talked to her for a long time she was my maid and I fucked her like no tomorrow her schedule is tight since she is super busy but fellas try try try.
    Care to share contact info and rates? You can PM me if you prefer.

    Thanks!

    YYZ.

  13. #1744

    Mandy she's naughty for the right price

    Quote Originally Posted by MattR  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? She responded to my ad with this pic. Says her name is Mandy.
    So this is mandy she actually is a hot girl a MILF for sure she is naughty for the right price I've talked to her for a long time she was my maid and I fucked her like no tomorrow her schedule is tight since she is super busy but fellas try try try.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mandy1.jpg‎   mandy2.jpg‎   mandy3.jpg‎   mandy4.jpg‎  

  14. #1743

    Jen

    Got meet Jen nice and good head service like HAH says, she's a bit of a chatter box but very nice and worth visit if you can get her when she's free.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    It's funny how often you run into people you know or how often you run into a provider that's related to another one you've seen.

    She's been posting daily lately and sees guys while the kids are in school. "Jen" is related to another well known CL utr chick that also gives pretty good head. Must be a family trait or "skill" like it's genetic LOL.

    http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5600136568.html

    Looking for adult fun? - w4 m (Providence).

    Age: 36.

    Hi guys, need some adult fun? Look no further. I'm cute and curvy and have amazing oral skills. Guaranteed to please. I only host, no traveling. Available until 4 so be ready now. Serious inquiries only. Email for pics and detail $. Over 30 please.

    Post I'd: 5600136568.

    Posted: 2016-05-23 11:52 am.

    http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5595611966.html

  15. #1742

    I haven't met her but.

    After talking with her a few times, her price came way down to doable. I didn't like the look, ass pic is great though (not sure if its hers) so that's why I never pursued further. Her prices are negotiable though, stand pat and you will get your number.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krappenschitz  [View Original Post]
    She hit up one of my ads today. Any one know her? Can't find anything on her. Might meet up with her tomorrow, price is a little high but might take it if I don't get any other hits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape