Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 3436
-
06-03-16 18:11 #1741Senior Member

Posts: 465She is a keeper
Haven't seen her in a while but the 2 times I did, very good. She is a MILF, probably 30's, good body, and I had a good time. I had her do an outcall and price was reasonable for my usual hour. 2 thumbs up.
Originally Posted by MattR
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-16 12:17 #1740Senior Member

Posts: 126Re: Mandy
Looks good. Try her and let us know.
Originally Posted by MattR
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-16 10:58 #1739Senior Member

Posts: 43Mandy
Anyone have any info on this one? She responded to my ad with this pic. Says her name is Mandy.
-
06-02-16 20:12 #1738Senior Member

Posts: 112Recognize her?
She hit up one of my ads today. Any one know her? Can't find anything on her. Might meet up with her tomorrow, price is a little high but might take it if I don't get any other hits.
-
06-02-16 13:27 #1737Senior Member

Posts: 112I liked her
BBBJCIM for 80 . Got me off faster than I thought she would. Quiet apartment, in and out. Definite repeat for me.
Originally Posted by SteveInRI
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-16 21:26 #1736Regular Member

Posts: 17This is tricky
This craigslist stuff is kind of hard for me to find a good one. It looks like shooting fish in a bucket with you folks. Is it as risky as BP ads?
-
05-31-16 14:11 #1735Regular Member

Posts: 3New to this
I would like to try her out could you please share her info?
Originally Posted by OyeVey
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-16 07:39 #1734Regular Member

Posts: 16Ruth
I second that what's digits I'll try her out.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-16 21:41 #1733Senior Member

Posts: 1405Don't have any info, but would love to tag that's ass!
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-16 11:52 #1732Senior Member

Posts: 2099CLCE Ruth
Anyone have any info on this girl?
Haven't seen her & I've no face picture but the tats are distinctive enough that you'd know her by them if you've seen her.
Went back & forth with texts & to say the least she seems extremely playful in a kinky fetish sort of way.
Says her name is Ruth & is in Providence, does waitressing, last 4 digits are 5098.
No hits on the number or pictures.
Any info is appreciated.
-
05-26-16 13:07 #1731Regular Member

Posts: 7Utr, trade info
Hit ad and very new. Small white curvy pleasant single mom in early 20's just looking to get by. Head game strong. Very reasonable. 14. Happy to trade info.
-
05-25-16 17:37 #1730Senior Member

Posts: 257Christina\Asians
I too saw Christina about a month ago. Although it seems my experience was the least favorite of all the ones on here LOL. As for the Asian women, all the ads look fake to me. Have been very hesitant to try but would really like to hook up with an Asian.
Originally Posted by Westbayman2000
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-16 14:50 #1729Senior Member

Posts: 87Christina and Asian gals
Saw Christina a couple of weeks ago. Reviews are accurate, GFE, BBBJ FS. $175 seems high but she is very nice. Not girl in pics but tiny and cute. Tiny tits however.
I see ads for Asian gal incalls, has anyone tried them? Wondering if som AMP gals are branching out.
-
05-25-16 14:11 #1728Senior Member

Posts: 575L. lou
Hey guys, hope you're all doing well and playing safe! I've been out of touch due to work.
Had an email from a MILF with an email l. Lou (then some digits), just a photo, nothing esle. Anybody know her?
TIA.
-
05-23-16 14:47 #1727Senior Member

Posts: 1833RE: Jen
It's funny how often you run into people you know or how often you run into a provider that's related to another one you've seen.
She's been posting daily lately and sees guys while the kids are in school. "Jen" is related to another well known CL utr chick that also gives pretty good head. Must be a family trait or "skill" like it's genetic LOL.
http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5600136568.html
Looking for adult fun? - w4 m (Providence).
Age: 36.
Hi guys, need some adult fun? Look no further. I'm cute and curvy and have amazing oral skills. Guaranteed to please. I only host, no traveling. Available until 4 so be ready now. Serious inquiries only. Email for pics and detail $. Over 30 please.
Post I'd: 5600136568.
Posted: 2016-05-23 11:52 am.
http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5595611966.html
Favorite this post Need adult fun? - w4 m (Providence) hide this posting.
Age: 36.
Looking for discreet adult fun, I'm your woman. I'm cute, curvy and lots of fun. Great oral skills. I only host, NO TRAVELING. Looking for now so please only serious inquiries. Email for pic and detail $. Over 30 preferred.
4014405221. I'm jen It's 50 BBBJ or 80 full I'm in north providence. XXX Smithfield rd,








Reply With Quote



