Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1741

    She is a keeper

    Haven't seen her in a while but the 2 times I did, very good. She is a MILF, probably 30's, good body, and I had a good time. I had her do an outcall and price was reasonable for my usual hour. 2 thumbs up.

    Quote Originally Posted by MattR  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? She responded to my ad with this pic. Says her name is Mandy.

  2. #1740

    Re: Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by MattR  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? She responded to my ad with this pic. Says her name is Mandy.
    Looks good. Try her and let us know.

  3. #1739

    Mandy

    Anyone have any info on this one? She responded to my ad with this pic. Says her name is Mandy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4433.jpg‎  

  4. #1738

    Recognize her?

    She hit up one of my ads today. Any one know her? Can't find anything on her. Might meet up with her tomorrow, price is a little high but might take it if I don't get any other hits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1462917593820.jpg‎  

  5. #1737

    I liked her

    BBBJCIM for 80 . Got me off faster than I thought she would. Quiet apartment, in and out. Definite repeat for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveInRI  [View Original Post]
    She hit up my ad but I don't have much more details. Strawberry blonde, green eyes, hosts. Does anyone else have any intel? I may take the plunge if she's legit. Thanks.

  6. #1736

    This is tricky

    This craigslist stuff is kind of hard for me to find a good one. It looks like shooting fish in a bucket with you folks. Is it as risky as BP ads?

  7. #1735

    New to this

    Quote Originally Posted by OyeVey  [View Original Post]
    Hit ad and very new. Small white curvy pleasant single mom in early 20's just looking to get by. Head game strong. Very reasonable. 14. Happy to trade info.
    I would like to try her out could you please share her info?

  8. #1734
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Ruth

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Don't have any info, but would love to tag that's ass!
    I second that what's digits I'll try her out.

  9. #1733
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this girl?

    Haven't seen her & I've no face picture but the tats are distinctive enough that you'd know her by them if you've seen her.

    Went back & forth with texts & to say the least she seems extremely playful in a kinky fetish sort of way.

    Says her name is Ruth & is in Providence, does waitressing, last 4 digits are 5098.

    No hits on the number or pictures.

    Any info is appreciated.
    Don't have any info, but would love to tag that's ass!

  10. #1732

    CLCE Ruth

    Anyone have any info on this girl?

    Haven't seen her & I've no face picture but the tats are distinctive enough that you'd know her by them if you've seen her.

    Went back & forth with texts & to say the least she seems extremely playful in a kinky fetish sort of way.

    Says her name is Ruth & is in Providence, does waitressing, last 4 digits are 5098.

    No hits on the number or pictures.

    Any info is appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ruth1.jpg‎   Ruthuntitled.jpg‎  

  11. #1731

    Utr, trade info

    Hit ad and very new. Small white curvy pleasant single mom in early 20's just looking to get by. Head game strong. Very reasonable. 14. Happy to trade info.

  12. #1730

    Christina\Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Westbayman2000  [View Original Post]
    Saw Christina a couple of weeks ago. Reviews are accurate, GFE, BBBJ FS. $175 seems high but she is very nice. Not girl in pics but tiny and cute. Tiny tits however.

    I see ads for Asian gal incalls, has anyone tried them? Wondering if som AMP gals are branching out.
    I too saw Christina about a month ago. Although it seems my experience was the least favorite of all the ones on here LOL. As for the Asian women, all the ads look fake to me. Have been very hesitant to try but would really like to hook up with an Asian.

  13. #1729

    Christina and Asian gals

    Saw Christina a couple of weeks ago. Reviews are accurate, GFE, BBBJ FS. $175 seems high but she is very nice. Not girl in pics but tiny and cute. Tiny tits however.

    I see ads for Asian gal incalls, has anyone tried them? Wondering if som AMP gals are branching out.

  14. #1728

    L. lou

    Hey guys, hope you're all doing well and playing safe! I've been out of touch due to work.

    Had an email from a MILF with an email l. Lou (then some digits), just a photo, nothing esle. Anybody know her?

    TIA.

  15. #1727

    RE: Jen

    It's funny how often you run into people you know or how often you run into a provider that's related to another one you've seen.

    She's been posting daily lately and sees guys while the kids are in school. "Jen" is related to another well known CL utr chick that also gives pretty good head. Must be a family trait or "skill" like it's genetic LOL.

    http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5600136568.html

    Looking for adult fun? - w4 m (Providence).

    Age: 36.

    Hi guys, need some adult fun? Look no further. I'm cute and curvy and have amazing oral skills. Guaranteed to please. I only host, no traveling. Available until 4 so be ready now. Serious inquiries only. Email for pics and detail $. Over 30 please.

    Post I'd: 5600136568.

    Posted: 2016-05-23 11:52 am.

    http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5595611966.html

    Favorite this post Need adult fun? - w4 m (Providence) hide this posting.

    Age: 36.

    Looking for discreet adult fun, I'm your woman. I'm cute, curvy and lots of fun. Great oral skills. I only host, NO TRAVELING. Looking for now so please only serious inquiries. Email for pic and detail $. Over 30 preferred.

    4014405221. I'm jen It's 50 BBBJ or 80 full I'm in north providence. XXX Smithfield rd,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg‎   zpfile000.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape