Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 17,146 to 17,160 of 30759
-
05-31-16 22:26 #13614Senior Member

Posts: 111Cute Spa
That place sucks man!!that's only a HE place.
Originally Posted by BlkPatriot
[View Original Post]
No massage experience needed.
-
05-31-16 19:16 #13613Regular Member

Posts: 20Cute Spa Linda?
Howzit fellas. I been a lurker for years but been a monger since about 2009. I rarely ever feel the need to write a bad review, but last night was pretty bad. Tried Cute Spa based on CL add and the fact I haven't been to CC in awhile. I call ahead and set time for 60 min. I arrive and am greeted by an attractive younger Chinese provider. Says her name is Linda, but hesitated a min after I asked. She looks to be the only one there, so I know she's mine. All is cool until I get in the room and she asked for the $. 6 upfront. Not upset just a little put off as I happen to be dressed nicely as I had a prior engagement, not like I didn't have the cash. Anyway start of massage she could tell I was bothered so she tells me of other customers not paying, which I understand. Her English is not the best, but who cares. Starts a decent massage on upper back and shoulders. She uses LOTS of oil. I don't like a dry massage, but this seems over the top. Then it starts. Phone rings, it's her boss, off location. I can here what sounds like arguing in Chinese, but she cut it short. Like 5 min later her boss again. She tells me she has another customer on the way. A total of 5 phone calls while I am on the table. While she is talking her free hand is simply pinching me up and down my arm or leg. I let her know I want my full hr and she assures me not to worry. As expected shortly after the bell rings and she has to go open the door for another customer. As she comes back she tells me to flip. Did not get to my arms yet and only about 30 min in. She immediately grabs Jr and motions for HJ which I say yes but not yet, pointing to the clock. She then tell me it's going to be $. 6 which I almost laughed at. She begins the standard jackhammer technique which I had to tell her slow it down. She mentions that sometimes she needs it too, grabbing my hand and placing it between her legs. I told her should could make a lot of money, and to my surprise she say "not for money" I begin to roam and again she is hammering away. I'm the furthest thing from relaxed at this point but wanted to keep my cool and just get it over with. She finishes and I can hear mama come in and rush the waiting customer in the next room. At this point I have like 25 min still on the clock and she begins a half-assed massage just going in circles abound the table rubbing me. I stop her before times up, just give me a shower. As I come back in she mentions next time grabbing my junk through the towel, while bouncing. She helps me dry off, I dress pay tip and head for the door. She again mentioned next time "I help her".
Massage on back was a 6, looks 7, personality 9. What killed this experience was her fucking mamasan booking another customer through five phone calls when she is working on a client. Can't say I would go back, great girl but the massage could be better, and they need to turn OFF their phones during the session. I could tell a couple of things from this night; she wasn't very experienced, she didn't like her boss, and she was horny.
-
05-31-16 11:51 #13612Senior Member

Posts: 1447Nana / Hana
What happened to Hana? Because both are twins I couldn't tell who was who when I saw them.
Originally Posted by OnlyMe808
[View Original Post]
Good massage though from both of them.
-
05-31-16 09:18 #13611Senior Member

Posts: 25Nana
Some new posts about Nana giving HE. Seems she's back to her old ways. Buddy of mine went recently and got it. She wants the $. And I'm so glad Hana is gone. What a Beeyotch.
-
05-31-16 06:35 #13610Senior Member

Posts: 76I got shot down recently. Nice girl and decent masssge.
Originally Posted by VietWhisperer
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-16 00:51 #13609Senior Member

Posts: 287Dream Massage
Saw this on Instagram. Anyone know how to book an outcall massage?
http://instagram.com/dream_massage
-
05-30-16 22:08 #13608Senior Member

Posts: 287Rina
Can you post the recent ad for her?
-
05-30-16 20:45 #13607Senior Member

Posts: 111Fake Fake Fake
Most Chinese pics are FAKE just like their items we import from them. Yet we use them because there cheap and gets the job done. Walmart is a good example.
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-16 10:03 #13606Senior Member

Posts: 1360Tiffany Thai massage
It's a legit place according to many reports and my experience. Someone could be getting something on the down low but who knows? Most likely legit I think.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-16 06:14 #13605Senior Member

Posts: 2535Hmm
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
05-30-16 02:15 #13604Senior Member

Posts: 1447Vivian At Tiffany Thai Massage
Did anyone get any play from Vivian? She is gorgeous and sexy.
Thank you for any input.
-
05-29-16 13:23 #13603Senior Member

Posts: 1243Fake
Sorry, pal. Unknown Chive girl photo used for the ad:
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
http://thechive.com/2014/06/28/from-...ove-51-photos/
Jay Dubblefoh.
-
05-29-16 12:05 #13602Senior Member

Posts: 1447New Thai Girl Yaya
Did anyone see New Thai Girl Yaya advertised in Backpage?
She has a 213 area code number. Picture looks hot.
Hope it's real picture. Please advise if anyone saw her and if picture real.
-
05-29-16 11:10 #13601Senior Member

Posts: 2535Alana
Didn't Alana use to post a lot on back page as a indie provider before? Now she is a MT? I know she is from the West Side. My friends say she is a very pretty but more on the heavier side. How good is her massage and is she lisence?
Originally Posted by VietWhisperer
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-16 01:05 #13600Senior Member

Posts: 111Nana / Nadia
For 1. 20 I'd rather get a two hour massage and no need HE. Just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by Ernestm
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





