Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 17,221 to 17,235 of 30759
-
05-18-16 03:42 #13539Senior Member

Posts: 25Nadia CC 508
HE is possible. Just another piece of sh. That made it to the USA by taking advantage of an American. Her farts smell horrible BTW.
-
05-17-16 21:05 #13538Senior Member

Posts: 324Tammy
You get a glass of water and see you next time.
Originally Posted by JJW
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-16 21:03 #13537Senior Member

Posts: 324Lilly at Leleewadee Spa
You lucky if you get anything but its going to costs you. 80 Not worth it unless you get lots of kala.
Originally Posted by George111
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-16 20:20 #13536Senior Member

Posts: 1243Pegella info
Originally Posted by BigPoppa808
[View Original Post]
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...tie-22/2649075
Originally Posted by Hawaiian007
[View Original Post]
Jay Dubblefoh.
-
05-17-16 19:57 #13535Senior Member

Posts: 362Avoid!
LOL don't mean to scare you BUT she did scare the heck out of me. Just a word of advice from an old, and I mean old time monger, avoid this like the Zika virus as your small head will get even smaller once she starts singing LOL. Of course you are free to try them out yourself but don't make too much noise due to the proximity of the neighbors.
Originally Posted by AllNuts
[View Original Post]
Aloha and stay safe my fellow mongers.
007.
-
05-17-16 19:53 #13534Senior Member

Posts: 362Pagella
Mahalo for the info. Any chance you got a link, CL or BP or PM me if only digits.
Originally Posted by BigPoppa808
[View Original Post]
Stay safe my fellow mongers.
007.
-
05-17-16 18:48 #13533Senior Member

Posts: 34Pagella
She's a part-time pro works at various floors at CC. Previously a pro worked in Dubai and got her fame there. If you're looking for a spinner, she's no where close. Average height with thick body (not fat), good natural see and suck able everywhere on her body. She does real good massage, good "thereupatic" procedure and fun to be with because she speaks some English. Except she's not much of a kisser. If you're looking for some "half indie" girl and not comfortable with AMPs, she's a good choice. I'm not sure if she does outcalls but she did pop up on the WeChat People Nearby several times w screen name "Ciao Bella".
-
05-17-16 16:53 #13532Senior Member

Posts: 623How is Tina / Nans massage nowadays? I've only seen her long ago when she used to be at Thigh Haw'and, mostly I remember it being regular legit, so-so, uneventful. Always saw her ad and tiffs in the local paper, huge pics LOL, figure that by itself is a major draw so I basically avoided those places. Like finding those freelancers though that give a darn good massage that makes me want to avoid my regulars.
Originally Posted by Ernestm
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-16 14:00 #13531Senior Member

Posts: 544The Other Person
Tina / Nan fits the description of the other girl that was there. The girl that gave you the massage may have been Kona.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-16 11:56 #13530Senior Member

Posts: 296Yup that's her, if you google her phone# on the ad you can check out her "ChinaSong's Blog. ".
Originally Posted by Conker
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-16 06:45 #13529Senior Member

Posts: 2535Century Square Nan
I made appointment with Nan. When I got there I got someone else. I don remember her name but if I had to describe her I would say Thai girl about 5' 2 130 lbs not pretty at all with kinda long black hair with a very plain not so good looking face. Real plain Jane. I was surprised the bait and switch. If Nan does light tough then I lucked out. This Wahine gave the best legit massage I have ever had in my entire life. The exact right pressure and she even took my back pain away I had for years. I will not say completely gone but for about 3-5 days I felt great. My whole body felt great. This Wahine never rushed me for time and when the massage and I tipped her $20 she was so happy and grateful. I will repeat very shortly only I can't remember the name. There was this shorter girl kinda pretty with kinda big breasts and some huge sunglasses as I don't know what Nan looks like. This wahines massag was 100% legit but that was fine by me. No sign of any play at all. If you want the best legit massage go see Nan's partner.
Originally Posted by Ernestm
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-16 03:52 #13528Senior Member

Posts: 849Yea that must have been an old place because she has her own place now. Nice and private.
Originally Posted by CM0069
[View Original Post]
Rus.
-
05-16-16 02:39 #13527Regular Member

Posts: 2Tammy
Does she do anything extra?
-
05-15-16 18:25 #13526Senior Member

Posts: 1447Needed a Break Today
Who is this provider? Please provide name and link. Is this Pagella? Thank you.
Originally Posted by Makana9
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-16 16:42 #13525Senior Member

Posts: 90Singsong Chinese?
Is this the Chinese singer in Kalihi?
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...auties/5179596










Reply With Quote






