Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13569

    Kai Thai That Guy

    Quote Originally Posted by DJQuick  [View Original Post]
    Arigato Awabi Senpai. I will try my luck again. Might get HE this time. 🍺128540;.
    Interesting that you mention that she has a kid. Used to see her quite a bit a couple of years ago and even got a little FIV but was very curious about the V which is why I tried. Was wondering if she was really a she and not a he hehehe. Okay enough ladyboy jokes for the day.

    Have a wonder and safe HUMP DAY my fellow mongers.

    007.

  2. #13568

    Thick

    Quote Originally Posted by Opelu  [View Original Post]
    How thick is thick? Whats the damage?
    She's got a gut. If you can get past that and the face, she lets you go to town. For a quick fix when everyone is busy and your hornier then sin, she's there. If she gets very comfortable with you, the massage goes south and she'll get right into it. That was good at the beginning, but like what Awabs said, the massage is her primary game and I would prefer she keep it that way. Damage is typical.

  3. #13567
    Senior Member


    Posts: 490

    Chillax

    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    Howzit Braddah, yeah I just seen Aiko too the other day and was going to review but didn't because other Braddahs already reviewed and there isn't awhile lot to ad that hasn't already been said, she told me she is going back to Guam later in the year so she will be here for awhile, very nice HJ, I asked for FS and she declined said she doesn't do that, I asked for BJ same thing, she only drives stick shift and nothing else.

    As for Chillaxion, her name is Jasmene and she is Chinese maybe mid to late 40's nothing to look at and kinda thick, however she gives one of the best massages out there no shit! Like top level Therapeutic action seriously. Also her place is very very clean, if she likes you she will c ooh for you and even drink beer with you she really likes the dick as well and can fuck real good.
    How thick is thick? Whats the damage?

  4. #13566
    Curious if anyone tried pegallas other "blonde" provider. Nice pic, but borderline if its just a lame rub and a tug, can go elsewhere for that. She appeared several months ago in BP and gone now I noticed her ad been consistent lately, just saw tonite her ad now appeared in escorts.

  5. #13565
    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    Aka Kai, wow she is still working same place huh, she is cute and I reviewed her before, got HJ on first visit, slow and sensual, she has very small hands which barely fit around Junior, her massage isn't very good and on the weak side, be careful she has a kid and is looking for a Daddy.
    Arigato Awabi Senpai. I will try my luck again. Might get HE this time. 🍺128540;.

  6. #13564
    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    As for Chillaxion, her name is Jasmene and she is Chinese maybe mid to late 40's nothing to look at and kinda thick, however she gives one of the best massages out there no shit! Like top level Therapeutic action seriously. Also her place is very very clean, if she likes you she will c ooh for you and even drink beer with you she really likes the dick as well and can fuck real good.
    Tried her when she first popped on the scene long whilez back. Got everything, not much to look at but was into it, massage was also strong. Was something different, nice to get worked up on a solid massage and turn around after and bang her in mish, doggy, cg and back to massage. Another YMMV.

  7. #13563

    Chillaxin?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred808  [View Original Post]
    I was seeing Angela (oldie but goodie GILF) but haven't seen her since last September since my cell died and I lost her number. (If anyone has it if you can PM me I would appreciate it). So I've been seeing Tomiko. At first it started out pretty good. Her rates was reasonable, personality was kind of cute so I was having so fun. But now her Korean is out. Don't know is she is going thru change of life (she is mid 50 ths) but she's been moody and asking for more. So I decide to try some else. Ended up with Aiko Sunny'side place. Massage about equal and she's Japanese. At end of massage she says "massage over you like me massage this" pointing to JR and giggles. She's leaving though so I'm looking for some one new.

    Can anyone give me info on Chillaxin or some one different. Maybe 40 ish. Had my fill with grandma's and not looking for a young one. Mahalo.
    Howzit Braddah, yeah I just seen Aiko too the other day and was going to review but didn't because other Braddahs already reviewed and there isn't awhile lot to ad that hasn't already been said, she told me she is going back to Guam later in the year so she will be here for awhile, very nice HJ, I asked for FS and she declined said she doesn't do that, I asked for BJ same thing, she only drives stick shift and nothing else.

    As for Chillaxion, her name is Jasmene and she is Chinese maybe mid to late 40's nothing to look at and kinda thick, however she gives one of the best massages out there no shit! Like top level Therapeutic action seriously. Also her place is very very clean, if she likes you she will c ooh for you and even drink beer with you she really likes the dick as well and can fuck real good.

  8. #13562

    Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by DJQuick  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Thai from CC3903 Leewadee Spa I guess the name. Cute Thai spinner. I went for 90 good minutes of massage and great stretching. She gave a good foot massage too. A little grazing with the boys but totally legit massage. Maybe a few more repeat to get HE. But I guess that's YMMV thing. Lots of eye contact. She smiles a lot. There are times that are face are so close with each other that I could almost kiss her. She said she doesn't have a BF guys. Might be your chance to break her. LOL. Let me know if you get HE from her. Would like to try again very soon.
    Aka Kai, wow she is still working same place huh, she is cute and I reviewed her before, got HJ on first visit, slow and sensual, she has very small hands which barely fit around Junior, her massage isn't very good and on the weak side, be careful she has a kid and is looking for a Daddy.

  9. #13561

    Tomiko

    I was seeing Angela (oldie but goodie GILF) but haven't seen her since last September since my cell died and I lost her number. (If anyone has it if you can PM me I would appreciate it). So I've been seeing Tomiko. At first it started out pretty good. Her rates was reasonable, personality was kind of cute so I was having so fun. But now her Korean is out. Don't know is she is going thru change of life (she is mid 50 ths) but she's been moody and asking for more. So I decide to try some else. Ended up with Aiko Sunny'side place. Massage about equal and she's Japanese. At end of massage she says "massage over you like me massage this" pointing to JR and giggles. She's leaving though so I'm looking for some one new.

    Can anyone give me info on Chillaxin or some one different. Maybe 40 ish. Had my fill with grandma's and not looking for a young one. Mahalo.

  10. #13560

    Thai at CC3903

    Went to see Thai from CC3903 Leewadee Spa I guess the name. Cute Thai spinner. I went for 90 good minutes of massage and great stretching. She gave a good foot massage too. A little grazing with the boys but totally legit massage. Maybe a few more repeat to get HE. But I guess that's YMMV thing. Lots of eye contact. She smiles a lot. There are times that are face are so close with each other that I could almost kiss her. She said she doesn't have a BF guys. Might be your chance to break her. LOL. Let me know if you get HE from her. Would like to try again very soon.

  11. #13559

    Judy

    Quote Originally Posted by BukakeKing  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...beauty/5462125

    Anybody tried lately. Read some reports that she might be pretty good.

    Buka.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    Checked out new Chinese girl at CC. Pics looks like real provider. Nice massage with FS available. Pretty face and slim body, but not spinner. Nice fair skin with not blemishes or tats. Nice real tits with light nipples. I'd say big Cs. Nice legs and ass. Slight Bush on pussy but nice. Aim to please, everything covered but good service. I can't remember the girl she replaced, maybe was Suzy but 12th flr.

    I like these single independents in CC that provide FS. No mama, no rush, and willing to please. Say's she here for about a month. I will repeat. Standard fees.

    Flesh.
    Quote Originally Posted by ManapuaMan  [View Original Post]
    I paid a visit to this Chinese pro from Guilin via LA after checking out Star at Blue Star. I'd say that previous desciptions of Blue Star Star is quite accurate. She looks tall wearing those heels. Nice girl.

    But I prefer spinner types. Went over to CC 1210 after making an appointment with the "answering service". Greeted and let in. Self showered. She was very pleasant and accomodating and the massage was quite good.

    But medium pressure, no backwalking even though there is a grab bar. She understands a fair amount of English, just talk slower.

    She gave me a rundown on the expected tips for the 3 levels of service: HJ, BJ, boom boom (120,160, 200) and asked for moolah up front which I gently refused to hand over. No big deal. I asked her for BBFS?

    NOOOOOO. OK then. So went for option 2. She stripped and I saw not a perfect body but one that I found very appetizing. Nice tits with nipples that really swell up nicely. FIV, that pussy is tight alright though.

    She resisted at first but let it go when she really got into sucking on my button mushroom. This one can suck dick let me tell you. Had to stop her because she got me there fast with strong suction and high stroke.

    Count. I don't usually pop with those inner tube condoms but she got me there fast or maybe it's because it's been almost 2 weeks since I had all that BBFSCIP pros in Vietnam. Damn I want to go back there ASAP.

    You can get HOT providers off of Wechat to sleepover for USD $. There are SO many there. It blew my mind. Hanoi, DaNang, Ho Chi Min City. Go get your visas guys and make sure you download the Wechat app.

    Before you go. Anyway, "Judy" got me all worked up so I had her lay down for a mish finish and blew in the hat. Honestly speaking, she was good for me. The only thing I didn't really care for about her and this is.

    Just my being picky was her hair is permed kinda wavy style. No likee. But that is a minor point. I would repeat but, there are too many choices these days. I heard a rumor another favorite of mine might be.

    Returning to Blue Angel but not confirmed yet.

    Judy L7 A8 S8.

    MP Man.
    Reviewed by Fleshlight and ManapuaMan. No personal experience, but I am interested, too.

    January44.

  12. #13558

    Mae / Soi 2701 another farter

    Mae at 2701 is another methane gas producer. After she's had her papaya salad and sticky rice she's deadly.

  13. #13557
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...beauty/5462125

    Anybody tried lately. Read some reports that she might be pretty good.

    Buka.

  14. #13556
    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    That is unreal Bro, I would have been super pissed if she did multiple times and laughed about it, I would say I got to Fuck your ass now.
    Shucks. Didn't even think about it bradda. Maybe had some gravy right at the tip by the time the third foul spirit came out. That's why I wonder what the hell comes over me when I sometimes eat ass.

    What if something come out? Ask for a bowl of rice? There's the risk taker in all of us BB mongers. Heehah slurp slurp.

  15. #13555

    Rina's

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...ing-massage-oo

    Made appointment with Rina, got switched out to Linda. Ugh 5'5 140 lb fuggly Chinese, broad shoulders. But good thing was a firm hands, forearm massage. Left happy enough. Will not repeat unless its Rina. Rina if you read these I will walk away next time if its not you. Pic in ad ain't her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape