Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13614

    Cute Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkPatriot  [View Original Post]
    Howzit fellas. I been a lurker for years but been a monger since about 2009. I rarely ever feel the need to write a bad review, but last night was pretty bad. Tried Cute Spa based on CL add and the fact I haven't been to CC in awhile. I call ahead and set time for 60 min. I arrive and am greeted by an attractive younger Chinese provider. Says her name is Linda, but hesitated a min after I asked. She looks to be the only one there, so I know she's mine. All is cool until I get in the room and she asked for the $. 6 upfront. Not upset just a little put off as I happen to be dressed nicely as I had a prior engagement, not like I didn't have the cash. Anyway start of massage she could tell I was bothered so she tells me of other customers not paying, which I understand. Her English is not the best, but who cares. Starts a decent massage on upper back and shoulders. She uses LOTS of oil. I don't like a dry massage, but this seems over the top. Then it starts. Phone rings, it's her boss, off location. I can here what sounds like arguing in Chinese, but she cut it short. Like 5 min later her boss again. She tells me she has another customer on the way. A total of 5 phone calls while I am on the table. While she is talking her free hand is simply pinching me up and down my arm or leg. I let her know I want my full hr and she assures me not to worry. As expected shortly after the bell rings and she has to go open the door for another customer. As she comes back she tells me to flip. Did not get to my arms yet and only about 30 min in. She immediately grabs Jr and motions for HJ which I say yes but not yet, pointing to the clock. She then tell me it's going to be $. 6 which I almost laughed at. She begins the standard jackhammer technique which I had to tell her slow it down. She mentions that sometimes she needs it too, grabbing my hand and placing it between her legs. I told her should could make a lot of money, and to my surprise she say "not for money" I begin to roam and again she is hammering away. I'm the furthest thing from relaxed at this point but wanted to keep my cool and just get it over with. She finishes and I can hear mama come in and rush the waiting customer in the next room. At this point I have like 25 min still on the clock and she begins a half-assed massage just going in circles abound the table rubbing me. I stop her before times up, just give me a shower. As I come back in she mentions next time grabbing my junk through the towel, while bouncing. She helps me dry off, I dress pay tip and head for the door. She again mentioned next time "I help her".

    Massage on back was a 6, looks 7, personality 9. What killed this experience was her fucking mamasan booking another customer through five phone calls when she is working on a client. Can't say I would go back, great girl but the massage could be better, and they need to turn OFF their phones during the session. I could tell a couple of things from this night; she wasn't very experienced, she didn't like her boss, and she was horny.
    That place sucks man!!that's only a HE place.

    No massage experience needed.

  2. #13613

    Cute Spa Linda?

    Howzit fellas. I been a lurker for years but been a monger since about 2009. I rarely ever feel the need to write a bad review, but last night was pretty bad. Tried Cute Spa based on CL add and the fact I haven't been to CC in awhile. I call ahead and set time for 60 min. I arrive and am greeted by an attractive younger Chinese provider. Says her name is Linda, but hesitated a min after I asked. She looks to be the only one there, so I know she's mine. All is cool until I get in the room and she asked for the $. 6 upfront. Not upset just a little put off as I happen to be dressed nicely as I had a prior engagement, not like I didn't have the cash. Anyway start of massage she could tell I was bothered so she tells me of other customers not paying, which I understand. Her English is not the best, but who cares. Starts a decent massage on upper back and shoulders. She uses LOTS of oil. I don't like a dry massage, but this seems over the top. Then it starts. Phone rings, it's her boss, off location. I can here what sounds like arguing in Chinese, but she cut it short. Like 5 min later her boss again. She tells me she has another customer on the way. A total of 5 phone calls while I am on the table. While she is talking her free hand is simply pinching me up and down my arm or leg. I let her know I want my full hr and she assures me not to worry. As expected shortly after the bell rings and she has to go open the door for another customer. As she comes back she tells me to flip. Did not get to my arms yet and only about 30 min in. She immediately grabs Jr and motions for HJ which I say yes but not yet, pointing to the clock. She then tell me it's going to be $. 6 which I almost laughed at. She begins the standard jackhammer technique which I had to tell her slow it down. She mentions that sometimes she needs it too, grabbing my hand and placing it between her legs. I told her should could make a lot of money, and to my surprise she say "not for money" I begin to roam and again she is hammering away. I'm the furthest thing from relaxed at this point but wanted to keep my cool and just get it over with. She finishes and I can hear mama come in and rush the waiting customer in the next room. At this point I have like 25 min still on the clock and she begins a half-assed massage just going in circles abound the table rubbing me. I stop her before times up, just give me a shower. As I come back in she mentions next time grabbing my junk through the towel, while bouncing. She helps me dry off, I dress pay tip and head for the door. She again mentioned next time "I help her".

    Massage on back was a 6, looks 7, personality 9. What killed this experience was her fucking mamasan booking another customer through five phone calls when she is working on a client. Can't say I would go back, great girl but the massage could be better, and they need to turn OFF their phones during the session. I could tell a couple of things from this night; she wasn't very experienced, she didn't like her boss, and she was horny.

  3. #13612

    Nana / Hana

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe808  [View Original Post]
    Some new posts about Nana giving HE. Seems she's back to her old ways. Buddy of mine went recently and got it. She wants the $. And I'm so glad Hana is gone. What a Beeyotch.
    What happened to Hana? Because both are twins I couldn't tell who was who when I saw them.

    Good massage though from both of them.

  4. #13611

    Nana

    Some new posts about Nana giving HE. Seems she's back to her old ways. Buddy of mine went recently and got it. She wants the $. And I'm so glad Hana is gone. What a Beeyotch.

  5. #13610
    Quote Originally Posted by VietWhisperer  [View Original Post]
    It's a legit place according to many reports and my experience. Someone could be getting something on the down low but who knows? Most likely legit I think.
    I got shot down recently. Nice girl and decent masssge.

  6. #13609

    Dream Massage

    Saw this on Instagram. Anyone know how to book an outcall massage?

    http://instagram.com/dream_massage

  7. #13608

    Rina

    Can you post the recent ad for her?

  8. #13607

    Fake Fake Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, pal. Unknown Chive girl photo used for the ad:

    http://thechive.com/2014/06/28/from-...ove-51-photos/

    Jay Dubblefoh.
    Most Chinese pics are FAKE just like their items we import from them. Yet we use them because there cheap and gets the job done. Walmart is a good example.

  9. #13606

    Tiffany Thai massage

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone get any play from Vivian? She is gorgeous and sexy.

    Thank you for any input.
    It's a legit place according to many reports and my experience. Someone could be getting something on the down low but who knows? Most likely legit I think.

  10. #13605

    Hmm

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

  11. #13604

    Vivian At Tiffany Thai Massage

    Did anyone get any play from Vivian? She is gorgeous and sexy.

    Thank you for any input.

  12. #13603

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone see New Thai Girl Yaya advertised in Backpage?

    She has a 213 area code number. Picture looks hot.

    Hope it's real picture. Please advise if anyone saw her and if picture real.
    Sorry, pal. Unknown Chive girl photo used for the ad:

    http://thechive.com/2014/06/28/from-...ove-51-photos/

    Jay Dubblefoh.

  13. #13602

    New Thai Girl Yaya

    Did anyone see New Thai Girl Yaya advertised in Backpage?

    She has a 213 area code number. Picture looks hot.

    Hope it's real picture. Please advise if anyone saw her and if picture real.

  14. #13601

    Alana

    Didn't Alana use to post a lot on back page as a indie provider before? Now she is a MT? I know she is from the West Side. My friends say she is a very pretty but more on the heavier side. How good is her massage and is she lisence?

    Quote Originally Posted by VietWhisperer  [View Original Post]
    That's not Mandy in any of those pics.

  15. #13600

    Nana / Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernestm  [View Original Post]
    That was the quotation!
    For 1. 20 I'd rather get a two hour massage and no need HE. Just my 2 cents.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape