Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15070

    Current Status

    Are our Latina friends near Bryn Mawr and Kedzie still open or have they closed?

  2. #15069

    Some don't require so long a wait

    Quote Originally Posted by Jadedone  [View Original Post]
    I think the question is more of if the provider (especially an AMP) is concerned with newbies being LE. They may not play until they get to know you. But as you can read in some of the arrest reports sometimes LE uses this strategy as well.

    In my own experience with this, you don't know what you are going to get when you go to a new spa. However, the more I have been mongering I've come to look for telltale signs that extra play is available.
    One thing I've noted is that if an AMP offers extras, a fast way to let them know you're not LEO is to touch either their tits or their pussy. Either one is considered a 'sexual advance', and if cop does it, well, their case is toast. Had one place where I went for a first visit and got shut out completely. Second visit, the massage woman comes in, leans close to me, and I gave her ass a grab. Moved forward from there, things escalated, and ended up getting CBJ / CFS. Don't try this if there is any chance that the woman might not be offering extras, but if there are reports that they're available, this might get you in the short line for fun.

  3. #15068
    I go for massages regularly without a he in mind. A few times, I've definitely gotten the impression the girl likes me and may be open to extras after a few more massages. Those girls tend to give amazing service down the road for very little money and get really into it. They will meet you after hours for extended sessions and do all sorts of crazy stuff. It can be really exciting getting a girl who is a little picky or not usually open to extras to open up for you. Definitely part of it for me is the chase I used to have with girls before I got married and had kids, to each their own I guess! That being said, I'm leaning towards Backpage girls as the massages have started to get boring.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't you rather have extra play right on the first visit, rather than going there x amount of times hoping to get extra play? The ones I see I was able to get extra play right on the very first visit. But that's just me. Seems like a waste of time and especially money to me going to a massage therapist x number of times and hoping she'll give you extra play.

  4. #15067
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadedone  [View Original Post]
    I think the question is more of if the provider (especially an AMP) is concerned with newbies being LE. They may not play until they get to know you. But as you can read in some of the arrest reports sometimes LE uses this strategy as well.

    In my own experience with this, you don't know what you are going to get when you go to a new spa. However, the more I have been mongering I've come to look for telltale signs that extra play is available.
    If you don't mind sharing, what are some of those telltale signs? I'm sure newbies like myself would like to know.

  5. #15066

    Belmont spa linda

    Linda is a new girl at belmont, probably 35 year old Average face and body. Her English wasn't as bad as some, so some nice personality came out. Allowed roaming otc. A little utc near the end. I asked for BJ, but she kinda made a face said she needs to use saran wrap. I had a condom ready, but she didn't really seem too enthusiastic about the CBJ so went with standard HE.

  6. #15065
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't you rather have extra play right on the first visit, rather than going there x amount of times hoping to get extra play? The ones I see I was able to get extra play right on the very first visit. But that's just me. Seems like a waste of time and especially money to me going to a massage therapist x number of times and hoping she'll give you extra play.
    I think the question is more of if the provider (especially an AMP) is concerned with newbies being LE. They may not play until they get to know you. But as you can read in some of the arrest reports sometimes LE uses this strategy as well.

    In my own experience with this, you don't know what you are going to get when you go to a new spa. However, the more I have been mongering I've come to look for telltale signs that extra play is available.

  7. #15064

    Turkey

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemeduyu  [View Original Post]
    http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5606654041.html Looks interesting. Might have to take the plunge but wondering if anyone has tested the waters yet.
    If you check the EMP thread there is some discussion about this place, but it seems that nobody has taken the plunge yet. I checked out their website and it seems that all of the therapists are AA. SaintChuck.

  8. #15063
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemeduyu  [View Original Post]
    http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5606654041.html Looks interesting. Might have to take the plunge but wondering if anyone has tested the waters yet.
    I'm willing as it sounds pretty exciting. I texted the number on the website and got no response, ??

  9. #15062

    Turkish Masaj

    http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5606654041.html Looks interesting. Might have to take the plunge but wondering if anyone has tested the waters yet.

  10. #15061

    Be patient

    Quote Originally Posted by Pufin5656  [View Original Post]
    https://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/thp/5601848117.html

    Whats the deal with her I see her a lot would to try her but idk if she's legit.
    If you are courteous and patient you will be rewarded. YMMV but I had a very nice time at the end but when I dreamt no tit play, and massage was a softer type not deep tissue.

  11. #15060

    New Parlor

    Quote Originally Posted by Georgiapeachs  [View Original Post]
    Healthy habits is where its at!! Savannah is an absolute gorgeous little hottie and a great masseuse and I seen a couple more cuties. Very clean and calming. Awesome management. Definitely will go back!
    Are you Savannah? Where is this new parlor?

  12. #15059
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Question To Guys That Think Subsequent Visits Will Lead To Extra Play.

    Wouldn't you rather have extra play right on the first visit, rather than going there x amount of times hoping to get extra play? The ones I see I was able to get extra play right on the very first visit. But that's just me. Seems like a waste of time and especially money to me going to a massage therapist x number of times and hoping she'll give you extra play.

  13. #15058
    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer8  [View Original Post]
    Take one for the team and report back. She does seem hot!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pufin5656  [View Original Post]
    I hit her up once a while ago and she went crazy trying to book me even gave me her Facebook hahahah.

    So il just wait for someone else to go for it.
    Surprise! I found her on Youtube of all places. Looks like she put on a little bit of weight. Has a kid and as seem to be in love with her guy. That pic of hers in the ad is very attractive to me, but her recent pics not so much. Too bad.

  14. #15057
    Original post was deleted but with respect to this one, tried it out a couple weeks back and was also given no extras. I also got the $65 rate but no frequent flyer card. Asked about table shower. They don't have one. Anyone else have any luck here?

    Hey fellas, long time listener first time caller here.

    There's a new spot that opened in the printers row portion of the south loop. They're currently advertising on CL. I haven't seen any reports on this place so I TOFTT.

    House fee was $65 (though CL says $60). Taken to the room by a cute girl. Mid 20's I'd say. I didn't get her name. She told me to get undressed and gave me a towel, then she left the room.

    I got undressed and covered my ass with the towel. She came in the room and immediately started to move the towel. For a split second this seemed like a good sign, but unfortunately she moved the towel just so she could drape it over my entire back and legs.

    The massage itself was pretty good, but strictly legit. Not even the slightest hint of a tease. If my arm moved from the table so as to accidentally brush up against her it was moved right back. On the flip she massaged my neck then told me the hour was up and she was out the door.

    The place is close to my apartment so I might go back if I'm looking for a legit massage, but I wouldn't expect anything else. That said, they were handing out cards showing how many times you've been there ($10 off your 5th massage or something like that). So maybe there's more to be had if you are a repeat customer.

  15. #15056

    New parlor

    Healthy habits is where its at!! Savannah is an absolute gorgeous little hottie and a great masseuse and I seen a couple more cuties. Very clean and calming. Awesome management. Definitely will go back!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape