Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 24,946 to 24,960 of 40000
-
05-26-16 18:32 #15055Senior Member

Posts: 223Morton Grove
Was in the area. On Waukegan rd. Called them up they told me they open til 10 pm. Pretty thing greeted and took my. 6 while thinking she was going to touch me.She led me to a room and wiated and a short stubby middle aged Mongolian greeted me. So so massage and amateurish he.
Gave her the usual tip bcs she seemed like she needed it.
Would not return even though she told me there are 4 other ladies bcs I don't want to insult her if she is there and I ask for other.
-
05-26-16 01:52 #15054Regular Member

Posts: 11Palos girl
I hit her up once a while ago and she went crazy trying to book me even gave me her Facebook hahahah.
Originally Posted by Explorer8
[View Original Post]
So il just wait for someone else to go for it.
-
05-25-16 08:43 #15053Senior Member

Posts: 541Toftt
Take one for the team and report back. She does seem hot!
Originally Posted by Pufin5656
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-16 08:11 #15052Senior Member

Posts: 151You mean like you want your junk waxed then a he?
Originally Posted by ImSorryDave
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-16 07:37 #15051Senior Member

Posts: 66Palos
She was reviewed on this site maybe a month ago or so. Not sure which thread. Not remembering details either. Just remember reading a review of her, cause she looks cute and I thought of taking a drive to see her so that is why I remember.
Originally Posted by Pufin5656
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-16 00:08 #15050Regular Member

Posts: 11Palos girl
https://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/thp/5601848117.html
Whats the deal with her I see her a lot would to try her but idk if she's legit.
-
05-24-16 16:45 #15049Senior Member

Posts: 153Serenity Spa harlem touhy
Had a dream of seeing Angel. $80 for an hour. Only girl working in mornings, she mentioned some other girl in school comes in the afternoon. But wouldn't give any name or info, guessing she's younger being in school but I can only go in the mornings.
35 ish, skinny, face 5/10, acup.
Ok oily massage. Reach under, let me roam otc a bit. Flip, and she asked if I wanted massage "there". "of course!" No negotiation. She Lifted shirt and dropped skirt for me. Happy is probably the limit here. Just curtains for doors in the rooms. Left happy. Gave regular tip.
-
05-24-16 00:16 #15048Regular Member

Posts: 18Anyone know of anyone offering Brazilian with HE closer to downtown? That's a combo that could help take the sting out of waxing.
Originally Posted by MaxTip40
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-16 19:05 #15047Regular Member

Posts: 3Hidden gem
Went for a massage 1. 5 hr for $ Hands down one of the best I have ever had. The first time I went it was legit, but it was so worth it I went again the next week. Very cautious but extra relief is available. Older but in shape and nice rack.
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/bts/5593814432.html
Long time lurker and monger so I'll start helping with some info I have gathered.
-
05-21-16 21:24 #15046Regular Member

Posts: 7They used to have some very good Euro talent there, but I never got anything more than a massage from the non-asian girls, although it was early in my mongering days so who knows with the tricks I have now what could have been!
Originally Posted by Confucius
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-16 22:59 #15045Senior Member

Posts: 133Touhy / lee
Good legit massage. Can someone PM me if they've had success with more?
-
05-19-16 20:22 #15044Senior Member

Posts: 653Chicago not only utilizes the police to close down AMP's but they are also now using city building inspectors to harass the owners. I personally know 2 owners who closed up shop and moved out of the city because of this.
Originally Posted by SaintChuck
[View Original Post]
The scenario is this, a building inspector enters a spa and finds numerous code violations which need to repaired. The inspector then writes up a citation to be given to the owner allowing a certain period of time with which to correct the violations. The owner then pays someone to make the repairs then calls the inspector who returns to check the repairs but then finds more violations and so writes up another citation and the process repeats itself. This can cost an owner a lot of money and after the one I knew had 3 separate citations within 1 year costing him over $15,000 in repairs decided to close and re-open elsewhere. The other owner had 2 citations 6 months apart that would have cost her over $20,000.
What a waste of resources.
-
05-19-16 20:05 #15043Senior Member

Posts: 377C and T xtras
You sure about that?
Originally Posted by IdiotBoy
[View Original Post]
I'll leave it at that!
-
05-19-16 14:53 #15042Senior Member

Posts: 151Zero extras were available at that place.
Originally Posted by SaintChuck
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-16 11:27 #15041Senior Member

Posts: 891It happens in Chicago
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...CcR-Qb4yPxGPuw It is a little naive to think that the AMP busts only happen in the burbs. In this article not only did the Chicago police bust the AMP, they were physically and verbally abusive to the woman. When I first started going to the AMP's out here in the burbs, I was worried too about getting busted. Now I could give a crap. If you read the police reports from all of the suburban AMP busts in the last few months, you will see that Uncle LEO sends in an undercover and then they bust the girls. They are after the girls and not the Mongers. SaintChuck.
Originally Posted by IdiotBoy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





